Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Energy Work

Old 24-04-2012, 07:32 AM
Insensitive1

How do you know when you're using energy works?

I would like to know some tips to noticing the flow of my energy,some basic knowledge for how to do energy works, and how to tell when I have done something or succeeded in my attempt. This is very interesting to me; however, I have little to no experience whatsoever. Any tips/knowledge would be very beneficial.

Thank you
Old 24-04-2012, 02:15 PM
mightything

warmth, this creepy crawly feeling. it feels like ants. but if a real bug crawls on you, you know the difference. tingling, buzzing.
there are alot of them. lately i notice my body pulses. like when i move energy into my lower storage spot. by the third or forth intake my stomach starts to time with my heart.

when it comes to energy work. YOU have to decide what is right for you. are you into visualization? or are you trying to "feel" energy like i do. im almost all tactile. (to me visualization takes to long)

beside your primary chakra, you have a secondary energy system.

if you find this interesting. i can give you the rest of the knowledge i have. i tend to go on what i can gleam and work out. i have the base knowledge. but all the newagey stuff aint for me. i like the energy techniques that work and work consistently.
Old 24-04-2012, 02:31 PM
Guide
I am new to energy work as well. For me, I start with visualization. Then the feeling of energy comes. Energy, for me, feels like a heat sensation in a very concentrated area. It usually starts like a tingling warmth, and the warmth turns to a stronger heat sensation.

I have had times where I get an energy surge suddenly, without me being in a visualization at all, and my hands get all hot and the heat pulses off them. It's a very definite feeling that when you feel the energy you just know it's energy and nothing else.
Old 24-04-2012, 02:55 PM
mightything

my hands do the heat thing to. i heal people sometimes. i want to make my hands uncomfortable hot.
the funny thing is i dont always feel it. like they feel cool or normal to me. but some1 like my brother will notice. just by sitting next to me. im not sure if its like that for every1.
Old 24-04-2012, 06:50 PM
Insensitive1

I have noticed a sort of very light pressure around my body when I try to focus on my energy. When I focus it onto my hands I tend to feel it in my forearms too, although my hands feel a slightly higher pressure thats still weak. I would like to learn your methods along with the info. on primary chakra and secondary energy, Mightything. Feeling is the only thing I can really do as far as noticing energy. I can't even tell what kind of energy I have, so any knowledge on how to identify that would be fantastic. I would also like to learn how to heal. I really appreciate the help.
Old 25-04-2012, 03:28 AM
mightything

well i can tell you what i used to do and you can use what ever resonates.

your 2ndary system has to do with your subnavel storage spot. 2 to 3 fingers below your navel 2 inches in (or midpoint between pubic line and navel) this is vitality. on your chest is the subheart storage spot. roughly if you put your fingers on your nipples and trace a line till they meet. thats where its supposed to be.
this is emotion.
third is your sub-brow storage spot. psychic energy.

base (perineum)
stomach
solar plexus
chest
throat
brow
and crown or head top

now on to the techniques

first is energy raising to the subnavel. you can store energy here.
i dont ground out my excess energy i always store them to live off of.
you can turn around and take energy from here in your times of need.
filling the subnavel is supposed to at some point cause excess energy to flow
into the sub heart and sub brow. taking away the need to work on these directly (which may cause imbalance if done to early or with out knowing what your doing)

by raising i mean feeling energy travel from your tip of toes to up your legs
avoiding the genitals (and possible arousal) to push energy into subnavel
(between navel and public line about 2 inches in)
you can and should do the same thing with your fingers, hands and arms.
tracing energy from fingertips up your arms, across your shoulder blades and down your chest and stomach to store it.
you have 2ndary chakras in your hands and feet.

feeling energy is easy. trace your finger along your arms and legs getting the feel going. then do the same thing just with your mind. energy follows awareness and if you just trace your awareness up and down your limbs youll feel something.

next is direct chakra work.

you have tearing:
imagine (remember you dont have to visualize just think about it)
you have a donut or a sweetroll on your base and rip it apart not like violently, but like your tearing it apart to share it with some1.
and just keep doing this.

swirling:
its like you feel your awareness spinning on your chakra in a circle (energy likes circles) follow the way that feels rights. counter or clockwise. try to spin your awareness under your skin.

the next is crossing: (forgot the names)
your move energy up and down on the chakra your working and them move the energy side to side.

basically you keep working on the chakra till you get a good activation going.
and move on to the next.

id say spend a couple of days working on your 2ndary system before hoping right into direct chakra work.
Old 25-04-2012, 11:36 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by insensitive1
I can't even tell what kind of energy I have, so any knowledge on how to identify that would be fantastic. I would also like to learn how to heal. I really appreciate the help.

I'm not sure about what kind of energy it is when I feel it either. But as far as healing, I know it can be used for healing, I tried it last night on myself.

I had a headache and it was kinda annoying and I just wanted to go to sleep. I focused on my left hand, didn't really visualize anything, but I intended to focus on my left hand to build up energy in it.

I didn't feel anything at first, and after a minute I stopped focusing. Then, about a minute later, I felt the heat in my left hand, very definitive. It was energy that had gathered there, just as I intended it.

So I took my hand, placed it on my forehead with the intention of healing whatever was causing my headache. I kept my hand there for about 20 seconds (not long at all). Then I put it back down. Guess what? Headache was gone - instantly.

Then I happily went to sleep

Maybe just intending to use the energy for healing is enough to make it happen.
Old 25-04-2012, 02:12 PM
mightything

yea...i dont know many healing techniques myself.
i just know i can do it. have of either you heard of chakra strobing?

but thats mostly how i heal, like Dawn by direct energy manipulation and good intent.

@Dawn
does putting your hands next to your head cause them ears to ring when energized?
mine does i could just be weird tho.
Old 25-04-2012, 03:44 PM
Experiencer

For me, my hands will get hot and tingle. I have done energywork on myself, but I still was not convinced it was actually working, so I sent colored energy to my husband, and asked him to close his eyes and tell me if he sees anything. He got exactly what I was sending to him, so I know that what I send out is being received.
Old 25-04-2012, 04:30 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by mightything
yea...i dont know many healing techniques myself.
i just know i can do it. have of either you heard of chakra strobing?

but thats mostly how i heal, like Dawn by direct energy manipulation and good intent.

@Dawn
does putting your hands next to your head cause them ears to ring when energized?
mine does i could just be weird tho.

I never put them near my head when energized until last night. But it was just my left hand and I put it on my forehead. My ears were fine no ringing.