Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 08-01-2012, 10:38 PM
Master
GnR... If were me and I wanted to know the light is I would ask It... the light itself, or my spirit guides. The rest of us would just be speculating.

Xan

Old 15-01-2012, 03:33 AM
madein71

i see black flashes, sometimes also seethrough images of people and occassionally hear voices calling out my name.....sorry this doesnt answer your ooriginal question but i am curious to see what would be the difference between OP seeing white flashes and me seeing black flashes?
Old 28-11-2015, 01:25 PM
Newbie ;)

My favorite thing ever shown to me from the spirit world was when I was in a room and the room flashed with all of these blue flashing stars. I didn't know what it meant, I just figured it had to do with the dead, so I wasn't shocked, as I'm used to communication with the dead and all etc. The lights flashed for awhile right in front of me. Blue stars flashing lights. Like the blue lights on a cop car at night. If you hold a crystal up in the sunlight it makes flashing stars/lights that look similar. It was just these really beautiful flashing stars flashing in the room. Like a cop car. But for me. Something did that for me. There was also one other person in the room looking right at it when it happened. The other person didn't say a word or act like anything had happened. I don't know if they were just not saying anything, because neither did I, or if I'm the only one of the two of us who saw the lights that we were both looking right at. Can everyone in the room see these things when they appear? Or just certain people? Is the other person who was in the room with me a regular person? Or something else? I have two reasons to consider that the other person may be something more than just an average person, which can make sense in some way I just don't know how. Because for one thing I asked an authentic medium at Spiritualist church (most are not authentic in my opinion, or at least they can't seem to prove to be at all. And this one was authentic for definite sure.) And the medium said something that made me think that the person in the room with me wasn't just some regular person. So I asked once, alone, if they were. And a broken lamp turned on. Twice. That never turned on before.
Old 28-11-2015, 01:28 PM
Newbie ;)

I used to try and look this up about ten years ago or so, and there was nothing online about this at all. I thought I was the only one on earth who ever saw such a thing because I had asked all kinds of spiritual people and had looked for this online. I looked again recently after years and now all of a sudden I see all over the internet that all these other people saw flashing lights and a lot of them are saying it's angels.
Old 28-11-2015, 04:56 PM
Suspended
Lack of oxygen to the brain can cause this. That could be due to low blood pressure. That can happen if you suddenly stand up after sitting or laying for awhile. Check with your doctor, especially if you are taking blood pressure medications.
Old 28-11-2015, 10:53 PM
Ascender
Are the flashes of light similar to orbs? do they have shapes? are they like glitter stars? do they appear like a group of sparkles? or is it like a flash of lightning or a camera?
Old 29-11-2015, 12:08 AM
Suspended
Guides, angels, downloads. No need to see a doctor.
Old 29-11-2015, 04:28 AM
Seeker
Interesting, the only white flash I've had was during a meditation. I regularly see in dim light 2 tiny orbs for a few seconds. I've been told the red represents a demon and it seems fitting that the blue represents an angel.
Old 29-11-2015, 04:40 AM
Master
I used to see things 'out of the corner of my eye' and thought 'cool, but come on...front and centre...now!" lol

Then I went to the optometrist who discovered I had an astigmatism. This was corrected through spectacles and now I don't see it anymore.

Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.
Old 29-11-2015, 04:48 PM
Ascender
I see sparkles of white light in clusters in corner of my eye
the best one in my opinion is when a spirit is the shape of a person then turns into an orb and shoots off dissappear or the opposite the orb comes flying in and turns into a spirit brilliant.

next time you see these lights try and sense how you feel you might be sensitive to these lights emotions or the spirit or entity that is producing them.

hope this helps