Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Old 05-12-2011, 08:00 AM
Fairydustdreams

Well I did a frost giant spell and since then the two of them have seperated, Amy went to drug rehab and is now clean for 90 days.However she did lose custody of her two young children. The two of them have moved to different towns AND neither of them have a car. I also found found another job in walking distance from my home. Things worked out well, thank you for your advice everyone
Old 05-12-2011, 09:29 PM
iolite

Fairydustdreams...

How does a frost giant spell go??
Old 06-12-2011, 02:44 AM
Occultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairydustdreams
Ok before everyone starts telling me that it's a bad idea let me explain myself.About two months ago I moved in with my friend and her boyfriend.I didn't live with them long because shortly after I moved in I found out that the both of them were using drugs and I'm not down with that.I didn't do anything to them I just wanted to get my things and move out.I come over to pick myself before work while let's call him Dave was still sleeping.Most of my things were already packed and ready to go as I'm walking out the door with a box and Dave shoves me.Keep in mind all I'm doing is leaving with my stuff,nothing else.I call the cops because I'm not cool with men putting their hands on me.Anyway I get all my things and leave.

Start unpacking my clothes and realize Dave and Amy cut up my clothes.I let that slide.They also stole $300 from me.I let that slide.I figure karma's a so-and-so and let it go.Next day I get a call from work.Dave and Amy called up my job and got me fired.I was pretty angry.Three weeks go by I get a call from the police they ask me to come to the police station because they needed to talk to me.They reported 90 of her sons ADHD pill's(controlled substance) missing and tried to blame me for it.They are trying to destroy my life.Two weeks ago Dave calls me and sends me text messages calling me a so-and-so yelling and screaming with such hate in his voice.Clearly this man has mental issues.And so does she for allowing this man around her children on top of their drug use.I did nothing to these two and they are being so nasty for no reason none I really did nothing and I'm sick of them.I'm also afraid of Dave's temper.I start college in the fall and don't want them harassing me at school.

Thing is the two of them are doing it to everyone who they decide in their mind has "wronged them".I ran into a guy who they are also harassing.He has back problems and takes pain medication,they called his doctor and tried getting his pain medication taken away.These two are stinking NUTS!!!I've tried getting the police involved,they wont do anything because they haven't hurt me yet.I've tried praying so they can see error in their ways.Nothing is helping me out and a banishing or binding spell is all I can think of as a last resort.

So would it be a good idea to do this if my only intention is for them to leave me alone I don't wish any harm upon them but their crazy and wont leave me alone.I was best friends with them and in a matter of 4 days they went from my best friend to worst enemies and turned my life into a living hell.Im very hurt by this and want it to stop.

Edited by SF Staff
<-- I am not wiccan I am a Witch I do not believe in a Rede so I would make sure they see whats coming to them. Get a piece of white cloth 3inches wide about 1 yard for each person who done you harm. Take a marker write there name in the middle of the cloth find something of there I personally prefer there hair. so hair brush around anything get some hair spit on there name prick your finger drop some blood on there name of your own blood to show the pain they caused you. Grab the piece of cloth at the 2 edges name inside tie a knot where there name would be flip it over if you have a cobweb in your house grab some or brush your cat or dog get some animal hair put it in the cloth knot it, keep building the knots dead flys are good to put in the knots just keep knotting something else on top of there names. Binding them making them face there fears and intent and purpose now this spell will not harm if they had no bad intentions if they did symptoms like nightmares colds flues, alot of badluck car breaking down relationship failure just keep going. But remember you cant undo a spell once it starts undoing the knots would make the badluck fall again on you. So if your truelly vengeful bind them. then sage your house and burn the knots in a kettle or pot in your kitchen make sure its safe, no starting fires. Also look up hexs I have everything belonging to me hexed anyone takes something that doesnt belong to them badluck untill they bring it back. Intent and Purpose just keep saying intent and purpose.

I personally dont like doing these but you asked.