Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 12-07-2011, 05:06 AM
Master
A famous quantum physicist ones said, predictions are very hard to make, particularly if they are about the future.
Old 12-07-2011, 05:30 AM
Master
im sorry, but my experiences shows me that nearly all of you are wrong to one extent or another, though i will say that yes, and future possibility CAN be changed, however, there is much that occurs in life that was planned before coming into this life, and while those things can still be changed somewhat, for the most part they will occur, like it or not....11 years ago a person on the internet, that i had never actually met in person, told me my future....i was a complete skeptic about all that was told me, however, within 6 years, most of it actually came true, none of it was guessed, none of it was taken from anything i said before hand, and honestly, im pretty impressed with it overall...at the time i was amidst a divorce from my first wife, and i had a son with her...this person told me that i would A. marry a psychic,and B. have a son with her, probably doesnt seem lke a very big deal, but to me it was, at that time i had absolutely NO intention of ever marrying again, much less of having any children, boy or girl, so i was very skeptical about this so called prediction, and had NO faith that there as a snowball's chance in hell of any of that happening, but 6 years later it started to...

i met a girl, started dating, later found out that she claimed to be a psychic ( didnt ever give readings or anything like that, but claimed to see and hear spirits, and dream the future at times) which i didnt necessarily believe at that point in any way shape or form....after a time she had told me things that her dead grandmother had supposedly told her, things that would happen, still skeptical i merely observed, and watched these things all happen...over time this kept happening, and she was correct more than she was wrong, but there were times that she was wrong, but had an 85% accuracy rate going on, not too shabby, and these predictions were not the sort that could be gleaned from conversation, these were things i couldnt possibly have mentioned in any way because i was unaware of them in any way until after they had happened...moving forward, i got this woman pregnant, a thing her doctors told her would never happen to her again after having had 3 children previously, but ok, it did happen....at the ultra sound, it turned out that it was a boy...bingo, the other part of that previous prediction, 6 years before had come true...

i was a bit amazed, and a bit less skeptical, anyone can say what they want, but there simply is NO way for anyone to know such a thing 6 years before i even met the woman concerned, and it isnt as simple as a 505 chance, boy or girl, this woman wasnt supposed to even be able to get pregnant again...the doctor was flat wrong i guess, but how in the world did a person on the internet know this would happen? i can find no way for that to be possible other than an actual psychic ability....another part of this previous prediction stated that this son of mine would go on to play guitar (as i do) and would actually become a star, i was told that he was seen by this reader, on stage accepting an award, and thanking me, saying that i was the reason he played at all, with me standing in the audience because he thanked me publicly and asked me to stand....big words eh?? my son is only 4, so either way, this couldnt possibly happen for several years, but the interesting part is that literally, since he could stand and walk, he has had an extreme attraction to rock and roll, and i can hardly play my guitar in his presence because he LOVES it, will run up and try to play it while im playing it....of course this proves not one thing as far as that prediction is concerned, but it DOES show very clearly, that at the very least, he IS headed in exactly that direction, he even made me promise him, just 2 weeks ago, that i would teach him to play guitar and sing....

the culmination of events in that prediction is still quite a ways off at best, but how in the world did a person on the internet predict this much this correctly?? chance?? im not buying it, luck?? a guess? sorry, no deal there either, how does a person guess that a not yet conceived baby will not only be a boy, but will also play guitar at all, whether or not he ever becomes famous and successful at it? im sorry, this person got a bit much correct to simply be guessing, and there is NO way any of this was taken from anything that i said, i had no intention of having anymore children, so i couldnt have said anything that would have revealed that to another....anyhow, now ill teach him, and wait and see if the prediction actually comes true, and IF it does, i WILL be amazed by it, beyond the shadow of a doubt, im just saying...and if this happens, ill post a picture of us both here, just to prove this nutty story lol...
"Not Christian or Jew or Muslim, not Hindu, Buddhist, Sufi, or Zen. Not any religion or cultural system. I am not from the East or the West, not out of the ocean or up from the ground, not natural or ethereal, not composed of elements at all... I belong to the Beloved, have seen the two worlds as one and that one call to and know, first, last, outer, inner, only that breath breathing human being."
Rumi
Old 19-07-2011, 12:53 PM
Master
Fish

I would add to Medium Laura and Neth Rana's excellent comments that when destiny is being communicated psychically, it is being filtered through the consciousness of the receiver. We filter information that comes up (whether through intuition or channeling) through our belief systems, value systems, organs of perception etc... so a reading of possible future outcomes is very likely going to be skewed anyway. What I have sometimes done when I really want to know my destiny is to ask a number of people and get a general consensus - to keep what I need or what feels right and discard the rest.

I also have to be really vigilant about what I am attached to - what I am giving intention and attention to, or holding powerfully in my mind - because that too can have the effect of drawing the universe into a response, as opposed to "destiny" coming to me as pure karma.

Karma is all the consequences of all the choices I have made in the past. Furthermore, as Sri Vasudeva has taught me, everything happening to me is a result of my choices. EVERYTHING. It's a guiding principle in our universe. An astrology birth chart is like a blueprint of the karmas we have made before incarnating into this life. The karma of our future is what we are creating now. So any predictions of the future are really the trajectories of karmas we created in the past.

This creates a burden of responsibility - but also empowers us to co-create our destiny with the universe.

These karmas have powerful holds on us. We can make them stronger if we are strongly attached to the people and situations they bring to us - and then the karma plays out exactly as the astrology chart or psychic predicts. Or, we can choose to react in a conscious way, holding on to patterns of thought and feeling that we WANT to. And this diffuses the energy of the karma that comes to us. We cannot escape karma but we CAN modify it.

This is my understanding of how free will and destiny work together.

One of the most enlightening things I have learned in my life is that nobody is doing this to me. I am doing it to myself. I am constantly creating my own storyline and having to deal with the storyline I already created. The sooner I realized how this works in my life - the greater power I had to change things, and to learn how to become more aligned with the forces that come my way. Sort of like a surfer riding the waves...
Old 05-08-2011, 12:42 AM
Docha

Lol Yes someone can tell the future.

I've done it, started out accidental as I have dreams that come true. The only two things that cannot be chaned are birth and death. While they can be put off for a time, eventually they come to pass.

But the future is fluid, like a river ever changing. A prophecy is like throwing a pebble or stone into it. It can change the course of the river a little or a lot. The prophecy never spoken is the one that doesn't change the future.

That being said, no I don't do it on command, hence I call it accidental. I'm just not that good!
Old 08-08-2011, 01:40 PM
Guide
Yes and your existence here is real.
Krishna.