Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 29-04-2011, 07:26 PM
Knower

Please Read - Was this some sort of sign?

Over the past year or so, I've been working REALLY hard at writing songs to put on my first CD. There isn't a day where I don't think about my music or spend time working on it. When I work on it, I lose all track of time, and when I write, it's like the words and music just come to me without me putting any thought into it. I want to make this CD successful more than anything in the world, it's my life goal.

At a certain point, some things started piecing together. I got a job teaching guitar at a professional studio, and there I met a drummer. Me and this drummer have a special sort of connection, we can read each other's energies really well. He's also into spirituality and alot of the same things I am. Aside from this, there are several other things that happenned that seemed to be things coming together.

Yesterday, I was working on a song called 'The Game' which I had made the music for sound like a video game. The whole premise that I had for the song is that it would be about life as a game that everyone's playing. I wanted this to come through in the lyrics AND music. When I finished the music part, I played the music outloud and just started singing along to it, and came up with WAY better lyrics than I could have if I had spent a day sitting down and writing. It's like they came into my mind without me trying, as if someone was giving them to me lol.
Afterwards, during the nighttime, I was watching some clips from the TV show 'Lost' on Youtube (which is a VERY spiritually-oritented show) and stumbled across a 'Lost' video. I watched it, and it was the scene where Micheal is trying to plant a bomb in the boat. At the end of the scene, he find this little paper. He unrolls it, and alas, all it said on the paper was 'The Game'. When I saw that I was pretty surprised; I can't remember seeing that the first time I watched the show, and I am certain that 'The Game' doesn't have any obvious tie in with the show. I had experienced synchronicity/signs before, but nothing as surprising as this. In fact, I was so taken aback that I started to doubt that it was a sign haha.

Anyways, any opinions? Thanks alot!
Old 29-04-2011, 09:33 PM
Enya

Some signs are small, some are large and hit us over the head... maybe you needed an Acme ton-weight, lol. Personallly, I'd accept this as confirmation I'm on the right track. Smile, nod and move on...