Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Spiritualism

Old 26-03-2011, 09:39 AM
Master
Question The Path of Least Resistance

What does this mean and how would you personally action it?
Old 26-03-2011, 09:44 AM
Master
In important decisions, I may pray for guidance, I always try to have an attitude that allows my mind to go where it might not ordinarily go, to allow things in that may be especially fitting for my problem(s) at the specific and unique time with the right factors/circumstances and people coming together. In other words, don't hinder otherwise 'crazy' or outlandish thoughts or ideas because they might work best for one's problem or situation. I have a lot of work to do, to be more open to other people, especially...

Old 26-03-2011, 09:49 AM
Master
Hi Night I am with my daughter .. 2 answers ok tonight LOL *HUG*

ME first .. LOL means going with the flow .. and allowing others their path without interference ... flowing basically..!

Hailz ( my daughter ) says ...The day you wake up and realize you wasted years on things you have no control over .

:) love the two of us
xoxox
Old 26-03-2011, 10:07 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiler
Hi Night I am with my daughter .. 2 answers ok tonight LOL *HUG*

ME first .. LOL means going with the flow .. and allowing others their path without interfere ... flowing basically..!

Hailz ( my daughter ) says ...The day you wake up and realize you wasted years on things you have no control over .

:) love the two of us
xoxox

hiya both of you
Oh nice! i like both of those. Hailz's did the "ding" thing lol
Thanks and enjoy
Old 26-03-2011, 10:09 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvergirl
In important decisions, I may pray for guidance, I always try to have an attitude that allows my mind to go where it might not ordinarily go, to allow things in that may be especially fitting for my problem(s) at the specific and unique time with the right factors/circumstances and people coming together. In other words, don't hinder otherwise 'crazy' or outlandish thoughts or ideas because they might work best for one's problem or situation. I have a lot of work to do, to be more open to other people, especially...

I gather you mean from this not to attach any expectations...not to control and go with the flow? Do you find it a bit of a struggle to be more open to others? Thanks
Old 26-03-2011, 10:13 AM
Master
Night my computer skills still poor ..oophs I can speak Properly really ! LOL !

from both of us !

Good thread my friend
Old 26-03-2011, 05:00 PM
iolite

To me it means that we are our own worst enemy and put obstacles our way. For example...my mother went to school for many years to get a BA in accounting so she could advance at work. Every time she tried to apply for an accounting job, more qualifications were added. But, she was qualified for a buyer position. Both were an increase in pay. But she wouldn't even consider it, because it wasn't accounting. After much encouragement from me she decided to apply and got it. The pay grades for both positions were identical.
Had she resisted and continued to try to obtain her goal, she may have obtained it or not. As it was she was beating her head against a brick wall until she realized she could walk around.
Old 26-03-2011, 05:15 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightSpirit
I gather you mean from this not to attach any expectations...not to control and go with the flow? Do you find it a bit of a struggle to be more open to others? Thanks

Right, no particular expectations or the usual stock solutions / thinking outside the box as they say...right ~ let things unfold more easily on their own, less interference with one's own censorship, like oh that can't possibly work kind of thoughts...and sometimes yes, I do have a problem with being more open to others and feeling a need to be in control maybe a bit too much sometimes.

Old 26-03-2011, 05:22 PM
Ascender
observe water in all its forms and the path of least resistance will be shown,

detachment is the path of least resistance
Old 26-03-2011, 05:23 PM
tragblack

It is like Wei Wu Wei. Going with the flow. Going with the Tao. Being like water. Flowing around obstacles. No worry...