Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 03-03-2018, 07:37 PM
Knower

What do you do when the answer to a tarot question is a representation of the person

What do you do when the answer to a tarot question is a representation of the person the question pertains to. I lost touch with someone due to unchangeable circustances and asked if they'll reach out to me; I got KingofPent which is a representation of them (taurus with strong KingofPent qualities)

I find it strange because this happens once in awhile where the answer to my question will just be a card that represents them...so I pulled a clarifier on this question and got Knight of Cups.. What do you do when the first card as an answer represents the person you're reading on? Does the clarifier count more than the first card or the card representing them an answer within itself? I'd maybe take these as a yes but the first card as an answer I found confusing..
Old 03-03-2018, 08:47 PM
Master
I always have a hard time knowing how to help people who are asking for clarity about what appears to have been a yes/no question. did you have a clear idea in mind when you asked of what kind of draw would have meant yes to you and what kind of draw would have meant no?
Old 03-03-2018, 09:12 PM
Knower

I read yes or no questions with a blend of intuition and knowning the ins and outs of a card; I know alot of tarot readers don't ask yes or no questions; but I read them with a blend of intuition and knowledge of card or no set yes or no cards. For example I was practicing yes or no reading and pulled for "will it snow tomorrow" I pulled the high priestess which I read as yes because there looked to be snow around her and a very cold feel to the card. A few questions later I asked will I get a booking for my business on this certain day; hp popped up again and I read this as no because of the general cold isolated feel of the card. Both were correct but yeah I don't believe in having set yes or no cards or i might as well use a magic 8 ball. XD

I just find that if emotions are involved I sometimes need help reading for myself because I'd naturally take these cards as yes when maybe it's just what I want the answer to be.