Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 30-12-2010, 10:11 PM
Edy31

Someone trying to choke me, should I worry?

Hi everybody,

Of course I know I should worry if someone tries to choke me for real :)

I have had an AP and an OBE about three months ago.

Last night something strange happened. I woke up in the middle of the night and went to watch some TV.
Looks like I fell asleep while watching TV or better say I was in between. In a certain moment I saw somebody coming down the stairs running towards me and trying to choke me. I said 'Leave me' and then I woke up.
Of course I was paralized and it took me a couple of seconds to be able to move. This 'someone' did look like a person more, not an entity or something else.
I didn't worry much and went back to sleep. Do you think I should worry, or is this a normal sleep paralysis.

Thanks for any thoughts.

Last edited by Edy31 : 30-12-2010 at 10:29 PM.
Old 30-12-2010, 10:40 PM
Guide
Sometimes people hallucinate things during sleep paralysis if they become conscious but only you can really say for sure if it was an entity or not.

I have had similar experiences and really they are nothing to worry about. Whether it is another person/being or whether it is a construct of the subconscious, either way they seem to go away if you are strong willed enough to fight against it (like saying "go away" and refusing to be scared).

It probably won't happen again now.
Old 30-12-2010, 11:00 PM
Sira

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edy31
Do you think I should worry, or is this a normal sleep paralysis.

Thanks for any thoughts.

Well, whatever it was, it tried me not to answer your message... I kicked their rear behind. I've had enough of them, to be honest.
No. Do not worry. Just let them know that if they in any way invade your sacred space, they will bear the consequences. Your space is your space. When they try to invade it without your permission, you have like God powers against them. They feed on others' energies, they are energy vampires. When you become aware of them, you have the power. Send them to where they belong. They are leeches. Stop feeding them. Send them to a place where they learn to feed themselves without using others' energies. Never give them any of your energy.
Old 30-12-2010, 11:03 PM
Edy31

Thanks Apakhana for your reply.

I am generally very self-confident. I have had a very happy day today and I try not to let this kind of things ruin my happiness.

Last edited by Edy31 : 30-12-2010 at 11:42 PM.
Old 30-12-2010, 11:04 PM
Edy31

Thanks for the advices Sira.
Any particular thing you think I should do, or a simple 'go away' would do it. At that moment I did not have much time for anything else anyway :)