Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 24-09-2018, 03:12 PM
Newbie ;)

No help from the angels this life time around

Can someone please tell me what you think?

A psychic told me " The angels will help if you ask. Unless your down here learning a lesson. Then the angels and universe can not help at all"

I always had a bad feeling about this and now im actually being told this. What are your thought's and how do we continue our lives without signs and messages from the other side. Thank you very much.
Old 24-09-2018, 11:03 PM
Master
It wasn't much of a medium or psychic if s/he could not tell you who and what you are.

No you are not here in lesson.
Having said this, often, specially of we are new in the business of coming in service, it is not easy to get all the connections in place.
We might just come to get a feel for it, trying not to get caught in the cycle of rebirth again.

It's not that simple. Perhaps try to trust your intuition. It is still the strongest link to your greater of higher self. I would not worry to much about the angelic, they only act if you as your higher self allow it.
Relax, be at peace with yourself, and if you trust those around you, everything will fall into place.
Old 29-09-2018, 12:01 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
It wasn't much of a medium or psychic if s/he could not tell you who and what you are.

No you are not here in lesson.
Having said this, often, specially of we are new in the business of coming in service, it is not easy to get all the connections in place.
We might just come to get a feel for it, trying not to get caught in the cycle of rebirth again.

It's not that simple. Perhaps try to trust your intuition. It is still the strongest link to your greater of higher self. I would not worry to much about the angelic, they only act if you as your higher self allow it.
Relax, be at peace with yourself, and if you trust those around you, everything will fall into place.
Thank you. I really appreciate that
Old 29-09-2018, 12:13 PM
Master
Hi,

My understanding is that all of us are constanting learning (lessons?). The psychic picked up on your belief that, for some reason, you must go on with your life without spiritual guidance. I would suggest getting a new psychic.

Your beliefs can evolve on this matter. When you consider your self precious and loved, it is easier to connect with your angelic guide team. Learn to be kind to your self. It is not easy because so few of us believe and actually trust in love.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 11-10-2018, 01:32 AM
Guide

Yes, I agree. The psychic here seems too vague, and it can be interpreted as anything. I've read a lot of skeptic books that claim all psychics are frauds, and not all are, but they did help with me identifying how some psychics are frauds.

Take note on the possible signs :

1. Overly vague language -- This does not mean they use metaphors, no. Metaphors can be very specificly made for certain situations, and the wrong metaphor can throw the whole situation differently. No, what I mean is that when the readings seem to apply to too many situations at once.

2. The forer effect -- this means they talk about personality traits or characteristics that apply to everyone. This doesn't mean that mentioning any kind of personality trait that can apply to two or more people is too vague, as all of us share general characteristics with others. It's mostly seen when there are very little general characteristics about you mentioned, rather than a combination of different similar traits to make a unique combination.

3. Note if they take notice of comfirmation bias -- if they bothered to look at two sides of the equation. Irrationality and emotional bias can throw the intuition off if done wrong, so even if they look calm and level headed, notice if they're pressing in to a conclusion a little too forcefully.