Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 29-03-2020, 10:30 PM
Guide

Descention into hell

This posts is not for light fluffy air workers. This is a true, soul searching story....of ancestoral & demonic descention into hell.

My whole life has been wrought, from the beginning....of death, sickness, abuse, neglect, abandonment, betrayal, infidelity, sabotage, fraud, & lies.

As I've made my way through this world, alone & enemies from every corner & side, husband, son, father, mother, sister & brother...friends, neighbors, far and close....none of which, I can spiritually or humanly understand...other than my love for God, my compassion, forgiveness, and love.... how can a soul, accumulate so many enemies from love? Souls that I live, forgive And hold no judgement for.....hate and despise me so much? What the hell is going on....what has happened? Souls I am not mad at, souls I reach out to, souls that I love, souls that I have compassion for, souls that are my friends & family. How do they hate me....how do they blame, lie, sabotage, slander and betray another soul that has as so much love, compassion, forgiveness, and understanding for....how do they hate such a soul, yet love the very souls that lied, betrayed, sabotaged, and lead them to a descention of hell....how do that not see?
Old 29-03-2020, 10:51 PM
Master

Are you doing any meditation, prayer, introspection? If you do, then ask your inner source of guidance "why?", being very careful to do it from a position of lack of bias, beliefs, expectations.

From my experience, sometimes people (like the people you enumerated in your post) misinterpret the feelings, the behavior, the words of others (like you), and see enmity where there's none. I was on the receiving end of such a situation I was completely oblivious of.

In your situation, it seems that there are many who misinterpreted you, which is possible. In that case you might need to leave all of them behind.

Ask your inner guidance!
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 29-03-2020, 11:05 PM
Master
Colorado. You are loved.
You’re an eternal soul. You are love.
Now let it all go, turn the page,
begin again by loving yourself.
That is your one focus.
Commit to it. It’s hard work.
Things will then change, you’ll see.

XO
Old 29-03-2020, 11:09 PM
ant

Seeing through others false fronts,you become the target.

I found the best medicine is to walk alone.

and beat life to the tune of your own drum.

Weed the wheat from the chaff and let go of those that don't align with your heart.
Old 30-03-2020, 02:08 AM
Guide

OMG...thank you all.

It's been hard. I have come to the understanding, that alot of it is the area I grew up in...and they are all from there. Even my family. They do that stuff for fun. Not just them...but alot of people there do.

I moved a long time ago, and yes... unfortunately, I've had to cut them off. I did see through it. I have always wondered why I grew up there, and in that atmosphere, that town, that region. It was tough. People, friends and family do terrible things to each other, and even anonymously...(I've had it done to me many times, and so have many others) then are so called friends afterwards, even family. Do I have some true stories to tell...it's always bothered me, and I don't share because they are my family, old friends, and the small town I grew up in. We were just on different wavelengths...and Im a traitor, for moving away and on with my life as soon as I turned 18. But, they never liked me anyways...I didn't slander, sabotage, bully, harass, and destroy others...I didn't fit in, I wasn't "family". I didn't stick together, and I never will. I did stay in touch, and visit after I left...but ties kept being broken... because once they get comfortable with you there, the abuse starts up again...and it is not good at all. Especially, when you have nothing to do with it, and do not condone it at all...yet, you are the peacemaker turned target.
Old 30-03-2020, 02:27 AM
Guide

I honestly think, I know....that if I would have stayed there, I wouldn't have made it. Not everyone is made for that kind of life, and not everybody can bounce back in a joyful act after being humiliated and lied about in public, bullied by dozens of family members over lies, sabotaged, and lives ruined for fun, ECT, ECT, ECT ....I know I wasn't.
Old 30-03-2020, 03:55 AM
MAYA EL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado
This posts is not for light fluffy air workers. This is a true, soul searching story....of ancestoral & demonic descention into hell.

My whole life has been wrought, from the beginning....of death, sickness, abuse, neglect, abandonment, betrayal, infidelity, sabotage, fraud, & lies.

As I've made my way through this world, alone & enemies from every corner & side, husband, son, father, mother, sister & brother...friends, neighbors, far and close....none of which, I can spiritually or humanly understand...other than my love for God, my compassion, forgiveness, and love.... how can a soul, accumulate so many enemies from love? Souls that I live, forgive And hold no judgement for.....hate and despise me so much? What the hell is going on....what has happened? Souls I am not mad at, souls I reach out to, souls that I love, souls that I have compassion for, souls that are my friends & family. How do they hate me....how do they blame, lie, sabotage, slander and betray another soul that has as so much love, compassion, forgiveness, and understanding for....how do they hate such a soul, yet love the very souls that lied, betrayed, sabotaged, and lead them to a descention of hell....how do that not see?

Your perspective is wrong
Old 30-03-2020, 08:16 AM
Master
Colorado, It took me decades, and a lot of work on myself, to come to terms with the abuse, and my perception of it, that I experienced as a child from family members. I wanted them to acknowledge the pain they inflicted on me, but they never did and never have even to this day. Although I did learn that how I view a situation may be more damaging then the situation itself.

We expect love and compassion from family and friends, and when we don’t get it, it hurts deeply and creates lasting wounds. You can not make another person love you, even if that person is your parents, siblings, friends, etc. The best you may be able to do is learn how to forgive. Forgiveness is all about insight and having compassion for yourself. We can acquire healthy learning from any situation.

Forgiveness does not mean what they did was okay. You forgive for your sake not for theirs. Forgiveness is a process of learning that lifts your burden, and it may take some time. What I have learned about those who abused me is that those people had their short-comings, just like I have my short-comings, and I have hurt people in this life as well; mostly not on purpose. Still, at certain periods in my life I have acted in a totally unconscious manner. You do not have to tell them that you forgive them but one day you may tell that to your self.

Healing is a journey, it most likely will not happen in days or weeks, and most often takes years; if you work at it. These people got their abrasive nature from someplace and then they imposed it on you. You were the scapegoat for their pain and coarseness, and if you were not there they most likely would have chosen someone else to abuse. We humans give to each other the work, or lack of work, that we have done on ourselves.

All you can do at this point is work on yourself, learn from what you have gone through, because then you will be able to help others who may be where you are at now, and eventually stop being a victim of what others have dumped on you. It is my belief that if you are here on planet Earth then you have work to do on your self. Healing is often a slow process, and so is forgiveness.

Once you have gained some insight into your past you may better understand your Earthly journey. Words like “hell” do not help, even though that may be the way you feel. How we define things is how we will approach those things. Most likely you went through what you went through because you continued to expect them to treat you differently than they had; realism verses idealism. It is a matter of perspective.

Peace and Good Journey
Old 30-03-2020, 08:35 AM
ant

^When you look at others,and commiserate they operate from there altered ego and not there true selves,there lies healing,forgiveness and redemption.
Old 30-03-2020, 08:52 AM
Master

@ Colorado ... When it hurts, it hurts but we may, if we choose not allow the pain to become suffering.

How? Whenever a bad memory is triggered about those who hurt us, we may simply affirm “they act as of their consciousness, can do no better since they know no better and so peace be with them”. What happens is that this raises our vibration beyond reach of the negativity others seek to enmesh us in.

It may take awhile but it is amazing how we can choose to Positively respond to any person or event spewing negativity.

Lastly, if it is over, it is over. Let go. Put a distance between the source of negativity and us ... physically, mentally, emotionally.

It is an opportunity to turn inwards. Prayer. Meditation. Satsang. Whatever resonates within.