Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 01-04-2020, 12:08 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureEvil760
It doesn't really matter which group. Christianity is like going bowling with your friends once a week, its just so off track that it doesn't have anything to do with God, its an entity of its own making. God is real but to a Christian, God only exists in beliefs, in fiction. Just like how a movie is different from real life, Christianity is different from the real God. And that's not just Christianity but most other religions as well. I only see buddhism and hindusim as semi correct from what I've seen but I havn't studied either of them deeply. I have an educated guess that Jesus was also Buddah's father, so he influenced that religion into existence as well.
I expect that when one stands back far enough, all human groups look rather ________. Fill in what you will. All human and human endeavours are flawed and _______. That perhaps is why we seek to know God. Perhaps it is that resulting drive to seek and know God, however and whenever it arrives, that makes all of it perfect, just what it needed to be.
What you see is what you create in your mind, how you perceive that creation, and how you judge it against what you "know", or in your case, perhaps what you believe God has told you. Humans, however, are individuals, in fact I would argue many individuals each, as well as a part of greater wholes. When you paint them all with such a broad brush, the painting ends up saying more about the skill and technique of the painter then it does about the subject(s) being painted.
Your endeavour to judge all of Christianity and its adherents as corrupt, and then declare yourself the true prophet of God, to me looks like a rather flawed one, and when viewed a bit closer up does not appear to be the work of a skilled artist at all.
Old 03-04-2020, 01:40 AM
Master

Quote:
It doesn't really matter which group. Christianity is like going bowling with your friends once a week, its just so off track that it doesn't have anything to do with God, its an entity of its own making. God is real but to a Christian, God only exists in beliefs, in fiction. Just like how a movie is different from real life, Christianity is different from the real God. And that's not just Christianity but most other religions as well. I only see buddhism and hindusim as semi correct from what I've seen but I havn't studied either of them deeply. I have an educated guess that Jesus was also Buddah's father, so he influenced that religion into existence as well.

maybe what you are seeing isn't unique to Christianity, since you admit you haven't studied the others deeply, i bet its not unique to one
then the issue is within people itself and not so much the religion as a whole so you're theory is confusing the negative traits of people with the whole thing, that would explain your forum trouble too!
Old 03-04-2020, 02:42 AM
Experiencer

pureevil-Im not sure that christianity is corrupt, but rather the people who are christians are human. we make mistakes-we miss the mark-we sin-I think that bc we sin and we are christians does not make christianity corrupt-but rather the sinners might be corrupt.
Old 03-04-2020, 02:55 AM
Master
I don't believe Christianity is inherently corrupt.

Churchianity is the corruption of Christianity.

The Lord Jesus Christ was an embodiment of the One Christ Consciousness

And he founded a spiritual path and brought a spiritual revolution to the world that changed all of human history
Old 04-05-2020, 10:22 PM
PureEvil760

There is no point following a religion which worships only itself, only humanity.. at least pointless to the real God. It can be however good for communities, society, meeting people ect. But the systems themselves have nothing to do with God. You will not go to heaven from mere belief, you have the same opportunity to go to heaven now as you do after you die, there is little difference. And that is the main flaw of american religions -- they worship death and expect death to make all their unknowns known when in fact God will not intrude on your free will and therefore it is not an automated process but individual choice. If you want to exist in a place with fluffy clouds after you die, so be it, if you believe strong enough that's exactly what will happen.. but still it will be a realm of fantasy contained within purgatory.

As a rule of thumb, if you're still you.. human you then you're not in heaven, humans don't exist in heaven, God is not human at all it is unfathomable to you, so holding on to individual beliefs can only keep you down, you can hold on to your own beliefs and opinions as long as you want, but that's what hell is, the amount of time it takes you to realize this fully and let them go in exchange for the Truth. If you're unsure if you are or not, then you arn't. Divinity brings absolute certainty. When it comes to God and Heaven, you are not the boss, you have no control it is a place which you must go to, the place does not come to you which is exactly what religious people tend to think happens. It's like wanting to go to disney world and believing you have to die to go there, instead of buying a ticket and hotel and car ect, instead of doing the work yourself.. it is insane and makes no sense at all. Nothing comes that easy, what makes you think heaven is any different, you just want to believe in a fantasy, not in God.
Old 04-05-2020, 10:58 PM
Molearner

Quote:
There is no point following a religion which worships only itself, only humanity.. at least pointless to the real God. It can be however good for communities, society, meeting people ect. But the systems themselves have nothing to do with God. You will not go to heaven from mere belief, you have the same opportunity to go to heaven now as you do after you die, there is little difference. And that is the main flaw of american religions -- they worship death and expect death to make all their unknowns known when in fact God will not intrude on your free will and therefore it is not an automated process but individual choice. If you want to exist in a place with fluffy clouds after you die, so be it, if you believe strong enough that's exactly what will happen.. but still it will be a realm of fantasy contained within purgatory.

As a rule of thumb, if you're still you.. human you then you're not in heaven, humans don't exist in heaven, God is not human at all it is unfathomable to you, so holding on to individual beliefs can only keep you down, you can hold on to your own beliefs and opinions as long as you want, but that's what hell is, the amount of time it takes you to realize this fully and let them go in exchange for the Truth. If you're unsure if you are or not, then you arn't. Divinity brings absolute certainty. When it comes to God and Heaven, you are not the boss, you have no control it is a place which you must go to, the place does not come to you which is exactly what religious people tend to think happens. It's like wanting to go to disney world and believing you have to die to go there, instead of buying a ticket and hotel and car ect, instead of doing the work yourself.. it makes no sense at all.

PureEvil760,

Without dissembling what you posted, I will give you some credit. I see many grains of truth while at the same time I see many flawed and judgmental characterizations. Don’t kill the messenger is a tenet of mine....:)
Old 04-05-2020, 11:04 PM
Administrator
Please be aware that Everyone has there own beliefs and opinions

Namaste
Old 04-05-2020, 11:07 PM
PureEvil760

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molearner
PureEvil760,

Without dissembling what you posted, I will give you some credit. I see many grains of truth while at the same time I see many flawed and judgmental characterizations. Don’t kill the messenger is a tenet of mine....:)

When judgement is used through the lens of divinity, it is righteous. All words are technically flawed because they are all put through the individual's filter that reads them.

And to the Mod -- I am against beliefs, I want people to seek the Truth. I speak for God itself, not for any religion or belief system.
Old 04-05-2020, 11:48 PM
Molearner

Quote:
When judgement is used through the lens of divinity, it is righteous. All words are technically flawed because they are all put through the individual's filter that reads them.

And to the Mod -- I am against beliefs, I want people to seek the Truth. I speak for God itself, not for any religion or belief system.

Hahaha.....I don’t usually associate divinity with pure evil....maybe there are exceptions ??
Old 05-05-2020, 09:56 AM
Master

evil is putting forward the gnostic 'rejectionist' idea, just like soulseeker does
so all religions are corrupt and have no truth in them unless you reject them and go for the truth
there's logic to that but the trouble is, what if God does engage and interact through religions even if they're flawed? then that blows the rejectionist idea up! not realising things don't work that way
i just think its too much of a short-cut just to reject everything like a broken clock is right twice a day it will be right sometimes