Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 18-03-2020, 12:49 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by RabbiO
Why do you think that is the proper translation?

I never said it was the proper translation.

Newer Bibles, such as the NIV, made that decision.

But then...... the first heaven, mentioned in Genesis 1 is limited to height. Also, tradition indicates there are 7 heavens.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 18-03-2020, 01:59 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
I never said it was the proper translation.

Newer Bibles, such as the NIV, made that decision.

But then...... the first heaven, mentioned in Genesis 1 is limited to height. Also, tradition indicates there are 7 heavens.
Limited to hight, that is the very first time I have ever heard that said.

It is said by spirit that it is a huge land mass of a spiritual construct, circular around the Christ entity.

And that the many levels or spheres "Because it is spherical" of the spiritual landmass that circles the Christ entity, simply just span seamlessly from the outer fringes of the first sphere on in towards the central Christ entity, one sphere after the other without visible barriers between spheres on the one single spiritual landmass, or without having to leave or disappear from one realm to enter another.

The first six are said to be the lesser heavens "the Summerlands" and the sixth leads on into the seventh sphere seamlessly.

The seventh sphere is an intermediary location between the lesser Heavens & the Holy Kingdom of untold many mansions "spheres". Yet still the seventh sphere also seamlessly spans on into the central Christ entity.
Person's that can find it bearable to traverse on into the seventh are said to be persons that have received some of the Heavenly Father Christ entities very essence "the Holy spirit". & without receiving sufficient portions of the essence of Christ, well there just simply is zero ability to enter that first sphere of the Holy Kingdom.

A person of very poor quality of Soul, Could only find his or herself comfortable in the darker locations of the outer fringes of the first sphere, & if that person were to traverse out of darker locations on into brighter more loving locations within the first sphere, then that person with a poor quality of Soul condition would very soon find the spiritual atmosphere unbearable the further that that person traversed on through. & this is what seperates darker soul qualities from more loving & radiant souls.
A person that finds itself comfortable within the areas just beyond the first sphere, within the second sphere, more than likely lives in that location because that person has attempted to traverse on further through the second sphere but found the spiritual atmosphere unbearable further in, & did retreat to the begining of the second sphere to that location that that person found the spiritual atmosphere comforting.

The spheres are said to be segregated by invisible borders of demarcation. Via the quality of Soulself restricting a persons ability to bear locations of more abundance & radiance.

It literally takes what seems like an eternity to have the quality of Soul'self, that enables a person to live within the furtherest regions of the sixth sphere. However a person can improve their quality of Soul'self via having the desire to receive the Holy spiritual essence of God the Father. And this is said to only be achieved through following the Fathers strict way of love & being, & with a desire to become a child of the Christ entity.
It is said that as a person receives increasingly more quantities of Christ essence a person can skip every second sphere of the Summerlands, & proceed from first to third to fifth then on into the seventh intermediary sphere, spending lesser time than others persons on the natural love path would. This nessesity is not nessesary for entering & living within the first sixth spheres in the "Summerlands of the natural love".

All of the above is for anyones considerations only...SMILES.
Old 18-03-2020, 04:05 AM
MAYA EL

Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
Limited to hight, that is the very first time I have ever heard that said.

It is said by spirit that it is a huge land mass of a spiritual construct, circular around the Christ entity.

And that the many levels or spheres "Because it is spherical" of the spiritual landmass that circles the Christ entity, simply just span seamlessly from the outer fringes of the first sphere on in towards the central Christ entity, one sphere after the other without visible barriers between spheres on the one single spiritual landmass, or without having to leave or disappear from one realm to enter another.

The first six are said to be the lesser heavens "the Summerlands" and the sixth leads on into the seventh sphere seamlessly.

The seventh sphere is an intermediary location between the lesser Heavens & the Holy Kingdom of untold many mansions "spheres". Yet still the seventh sphere also seamlessly spans on into the central Christ entity.
Person's that can find it bearable to traverse on into the seventh are said to be persons that have received some of the Heavenly Father Christ entities very essence "the Holy spirit". & without receiving sufficient portions of the essence of Christ, well there just simply is zero ability to enter that first sphere of the Holy Kingdom.

A person of very poor quality of Soul, Could only find his or herself comfortable in the darker locations of the outer fringes of the first sphere, & if that person were to traverse out of darker locations on into brighter more loving locations within the first sphere, then that person with a poor quality of Soul condition would very soon find the spiritual atmosphere unbearable the further that that person traversed on through. & this is what seperates darker soul qualities from more loving & radiant souls.
A person that finds itself comfortable within the areas just beyond the first sphere, within the second sphere, more than likely lives in that location because that person has attempted to traverse on further through the second sphere but found the spiritual atmosphere unbearable further in, & did retreat to the begining of the second sphere to that location that that person found the spiritual atmosphere comforting.

The spheres are said to be segregated by invisible borders of demarcation. Via the quality of Soulself restricting a persons ability to bear locations of more abundance & radiance.

It literally takes what seems like an eternity to have the quality of Soul'self, that enables a person to live within the furtherest regions of the sixth sphere. However a person can improve their quality of Soul'self via having the desire to receive the Holy spiritual essence of God the Father. And this is said to only be achieved through following the Fathers strict way of love & being, & with a desire to become a child of the Christ entity.
It is said that as a person receives increasingly more quantities of Christ essence a person can skip every second sphere of the Summerlands, & proceed from first to third to fifth then on into the seventh intermediary sphere, spending lesser time than others persons on the natural love path would. This nessesity is not nessesary for entering & living within the first sixth spheres in the "Summerlands of the natural love".

All of the above is for anyones considerations only...SMILES.

Its always interesting to see how people perceive what they experience spiritually.
The a
Explanations can be worlds apart even though they had the same experience. Always interesting.
Old 18-03-2020, 05:29 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAYA EL
Its always interesting to see how people perceive what they experience spiritually.
The a
Explanations can be worlds apart even though they had the same experience. Always interesting.
Yes, & this is what quite a few believe of the content within your posts. & not to mention some of your not so loving traits in the way that you respond to some others.

However though as i said it is not so much, information coming from myself. It is information being delivered to myself & others "Earthlings" from spirit...mmm.
Old 18-03-2020, 07:01 AM
MAYA EL

Quote:
Yes, & this is what quite a few believe of the content within your posts. & not to mention some of your not so loving traits in the way that you respond to some others.

However though as i said it is not so much, information coming from myself. It is information being delivered to myself & others "Earthlings" from spirit...mmm.

? I'm not sure why you seem to be narcissisticly pointing my comment onto my previous comments? After all I don't remember any of yours nor do even remember having talked to you before so I'm not sure why you seem aggressively defensive? . No I don't take your opinion as accurate fundamental truth but that goes for everyone not just you and if you for some reason have delusions of grandeur ro where you believe that what you experience is the most pure form of experience then well I'm sorry but it's only the most accurate to you and you alone and same goes for everyone. So you can be sensitive and take what I said in a bad way but my intentions were as a compliment. Have a good day.
Old 18-03-2020, 10:02 AM
Master
Quote:
Limited to height, that is the very first time I have ever heard that said.

Interesting you caught that point.

If you look at Genesis 1:6-8 it reads in the King James Bible as:

6. "And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.

7. And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so.

8. And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day."

The boundaries of that Heaven seems to be well defined.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 18-03-2020, 01:26 PM
Master

Quote:
Interesting you caught that point.

If you look at Genesis 1:6-8 it reads in the King James Bible as:

6. "And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.

7. And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so.

8. And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day."

The boundaries of that Heaven seems to be well defined.

In your post 101 you refered to "first heaven", & so I was under the impression that you were refering to the first sphere of the entire heavens of both the "natural love" as well as the "Divine love" Holy kingdom.

The above explanations as far as I am aware, are the only lands that are Heavens.

& as i mentioned in a previous post #40 in Christianity "TRANSLATE THE FIRST SCRIPTURE IN THE BIBLE" which for some reason you did not respond to. I suggested that maybe the bible is not so forthcoming.
& just maybe that the two waters were not actually refering to liquid wet stuff of any kind, but instead it was refering to mankind both with the flesh & also without the flesh.

Just maybe God built/designed a system that when received by any Soul'self it would literally seperate the two waters ie:- evil spiritual entities from Earthlings. Because since Adam was a boy, there have been plaque proportions of dark entities swarming the Earth & Earthlings.....Firmament/Holy spirit'ual essence of the Christ entity/corner stone/cap stone/savior/lampstand/anointing oil/full armour/"Firmament" ie:- the human soul is allegorically transformed into a Heavenly being etc.
And now the newly transitioned Earthlings literally imperious to the malicious onslaught from evil ones.

It is what the lords prayer is about...also what the whole bible is about although it is written in a way for reasons that makes it difficult to deciefer. And it keeps persons such as yourself & many many others transfixed on figuring it all out. Instead of concentrating on the hidden truth of God the kingdom & your true self & what God wants to do for you, if you truely NEW YOURSELF & WHO YOU TRUELY ARE. OH AND ALSO THOSE THAT HIDE IN THE SHADOWS AND ENDEAVOR TO TURN YOUR THOUGHTS AWAY FROM GOD....
THERE IS SO MUCH HIDDEN TRUTH, THAT % 99.9999 OF EARTHLIGS ARE NOT REMOTELY AWARE OF ALL THINGS SPIRITUAL.

#1 Daily bread ie:- Holy spiritual essence of Christ...the new birth/cornerstone/Firmament
#2 deliver us from evil...the evil ones.
#3 your kingdom come...transforming the human soul into a divine heavenly Holy christed son of God.

Our Father, which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy Name. Thy Kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, As it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our trespasses, As we forgive them that trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, But deliver us from evil. For thine is the kingdom, The power, and the glory, For ever and ever. Amen

Thy kingdom come" ie:- the new birth of the human soul ...It can be done to a person of the Earth who is still in the flesh.

I speak about it further in my post #40 in "TRANSLATE THE FIRST SCRIPTURE IN THE BIBLE" Christianity read or maybe re read to understand what i am suggesting in regards to the creation story, not actually being about creating heaven & earth.

God made a firmament "yes, that he did". and he called it a heaven.

Probably to much above to contemplate..yes I know, however sometimes it simply needs to be that way. And yet it will more than likely be shoved aside, and people will keep on searching elsewhere...SMILES
Old 18-03-2020, 01:59 PM
Ascender
Quote:
I never said it was the proper translation. Newer Bibles, such as the NIV, made that decision. But then...... the first heaven, mentioned in Genesis 1 is limited to height. Also, tradition indicates there are 7 heavens.

but MANY need to understand, there's ONLY ONE Heaven in which those Spirit Beings resides. when we read of "Heavens", we need to understand that Jehovah God is NOYT saying that there are actually seven Places in which those Spirit Beings resides. he's referring to the SKY, (Gen. 28:12 Then he had a dream, and look! there was a stairway set on the earth, and its top reached up to the heavens; and there were God’s angels ascending and descending on it).

see also concerning the Towel of Babel, (Gen. 11:4 And they said, “Come, let us build ourselves a city, and a tower whose top is in the heavens;...). they were just saying that it reached or would reach the sky. Jehovah God showed that there is a difference ,(Psa. 115:16 The heaven, even the heavens, are the LORD's: but the earth hath he given to the children of men). his place of dwelling, the "Heaven", and the skies, both belong to him. make sense, since no Human can lives in ether one.
Old 18-03-2020, 02:17 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo50
but MANY need to understand, there's ONLY ONE Heaven in which those Spirit Beings resides. when we read of "Heavens", we need to understand that Jehovah God is NOYT saying that there are actually seven Places in which those Spirit Beings resides. he's referring to the SKY, (Gen. 28:12 Then he had a dream, and look! there was a stairway set on the earth, and its top reached up to the heavens; and there were God’s angels ascending and descending on it).

see also concerning the Towel of Babel, (Gen. 11:4 And they said, “Come, let us build ourselves a city, and a tower whose top is in the heavens;...). they were just saying that it reached or would reach the sky. Jehovah God showed that there is a difference ,(Psa. 115:16 The heaven, even the heavens, are the LORD's: but the earth hath he given to the children of men). his place of dwelling, the "Heaven", and the skies, both belong to him. make sense, since no Human can lives in ether one.

Nice points!

When, yes I said when, I get around to it, I will present my viewpoints on the Heaven(s), which I must admit, may be far from accurate. When I do present that viewpoint, I would appreciate it if you would look at it especially in the area(s) I might be wrong.

Old 31-03-2020, 03:59 AM
Master
The 2020 NASB translation of Thessalonians 5:14 reads:

"We urge you, brothers and sisters, admonish the unruly, encourage the fainthearted, help the weak, be patient with everyone."

The change, 'brothers and sisters' replaced 'brethren'.

Their previously translation rendered this verse as:

"We urge you, brethren, admonish the unruly, encourage the fainthearted, help the weak, be patient with everyone."

We urge you, brethren, admonish the unruly, encourage the fainthearted, help the weak, be patient with everyone.