Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 14-04-2020, 01:57 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkjohnken
I need some guidance and help with some heavy symptons that have been ongoing from last year or more. However, I am feeling it more strongly.

Essentially, I feel an increase in heavyness in my chest area and it makes breathing slightly difficult. Running for more than 15 meters is out of question.

I can literally feel that I cannot run. During the nights, my entire body is very warm.

A part of me feels like there is a clearence going on around the chest area.

Has anyone experienced anything like this? The heavyness around the chest area and difficulties sometimes for breathing?

Hi Clark,

I actually came to this sub-forum to ask a similar question and then run into your thread. It was open in March, did your symptoms change or improve in the meantime?

I can relate to heaviness around the chest, hot flashes during night and slight breathing difficulty from time to time. Last night it felt like something was sitting on my chest and today I feel really tired even though I slept more than 8 hours. If I had any other symptoms I'd probably start worrying I picked up COVID, but other than the chest heaviness and fatigue, I seem perfectly fine. There's something in me telling me my heart chakra might be opening as well, but I can't be sure.

Has anyone here gone through the process of opening heart chakra, could you describe the feelings and symptoms? Was it painful?
Old 14-04-2020, 09:41 PM
ant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intuire
I can relate to heaviness around the chest, hot flashes during night and slight breathing difficulty from time to time. Last night it felt like something was sitting on my chest and today I feel really tired even though I slept more than 8 hours. If I had any other symptoms I'd probably start worrying I picked up COVID, but other than the chest heaviness and fatigue, I seem perfectly fine. There's something in me telling me my heart chakra might be opening as well, but I can't be sure.

Hi Intuire,

Question: Does your chest feel agitated and itchy at times?

By itchy,i mean,like fiber glass has been rubbed across your chest.

Where are you at this point in life mindset and lifestyle wise?
Old 14-04-2020, 11:25 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by ant
Hi Intuire,

Question: Does your chest feel agitated and itchy at times?

By itchy,i mean,like fiber glass has been rubbed across your chest.

Where are you at this point in life mindset and lifestyle wise?

I am not sure about itchy, but I'd say yes to agitated. I've had an awakening about a year ago (my solar plexus opened) and ever since then, the energy seems to be all over the place, but I think it gets stuck somewhere in the upper back. I've felt it working on heart chakra before, but I don't think it ever fully opened.

As for last night, I've felt strong pressure around chest (and nausea even, that reminded me of the emotional pain I felt when my solar plexus was opening) and pain in the back, right around the place where they usually draw heart chakra in pictures. I've been experiencing hot flashes for the last couple of days and also increased synchronicity (numbers). There also seems to be something related to my smell, though I'm lacking in words to describe the sensation. It's neither comfortable nor uncomfortable, just new.

As for the lifestyle and mindset, I guess it changed a lot since my awakening. I meditate daily (in phases, sometimes I feel resistance to it and simply drop it for a while) and am currently trying to fix a lot of things that got disorganized or ruined due to my awakening. I am able to handle most of Kundalini symptoms now, as opposed to few months ago. :)

There is also a part of me that fears this might be the virus and not heart chakra opening, so I hope I'm not being biased with describing these symptoms. :I
Old 16-04-2020, 09:29 AM
ant

Thanks fro your reply Intuire,

Like i have done in the past,get a checkup for a peace of mind.
Old 16-04-2020, 02:17 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by ant
Thanks fro your reply Intuire,

Like i have done in the past,get a checkup for a peace of mind.

I will, thank you. :)