Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 04-04-2020, 04:02 AM
Seeker

Smile Become more sensitive to energy

Hi everyone,

I know everything is made up of energy and that empaths and other highly sensitive individuals are able to pick up on energies of people and places. It is something I want to grow in and was wondering how one can increase sensitivity to energies.

I look forward to your replies.

Thanks.
Old 04-04-2020, 04:05 AM
Guide

By connecting mind, body, and breath. Doing energy cultivation practices such as Qigong, Yoga, Taichi, and Reiki, to name a few. Live into your heart!
Old 04-04-2020, 09:13 AM
Master
Energy is very fine while our physical existence is rather coarse compared to spiritual energy.
We become what we focus on, in terms of our feelings. That is where the work is done,
deep within our feelings. What we constantly give our attention to will grow.

Constantly centering your emotions, quieting your mind, and giving your attention to the
depths of your ability to feel, which can be done in quiet meditation, over time will refine
our feeling nature to a point where we can experience those finer energies.

Do it out of love without expecting anything in return, and that humility may hasten you quest.
Peace
Old 04-04-2020, 02:01 PM
Seeker

Hi Sorai and Starrman,

Thanks for your replies. I have never tried any of the energy cultivation practices you suggested Sorai. Have you done any, if so, which one and how has that helped you beige more sensitive?

Starman, you mentioned centering emotions, how is that achieved? Through meditation and chakra work?

Look forward to your replies.
Old 04-04-2020, 02:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Becomingauthentic
Hi Sorai and Starrman,

Starman, you mentioned centering emotions, how is that achieved? Through meditation and chakra work?

Look forward to your replies.

Exactly, but sensitivity to spiritual energy also comes by how we behave in everyday life.
Acknowledging simple things, becoming more empathetic and sympathetic, to plants,
animals, and people; to this world that we live on.

I feel the trees communing with me when I go camping, and when I do meditation while
camping, wild animals come over and eat from my hand. Birds will come over and want
to sit on me or near me, because they are sensitive to that energy. This is something that
has developed over time.

You do not need to spend any money; you already have everything you need. Just get
to know yourself on a deeper level, and that fine softness which allows us to connect
on another level with others will be there. Simplicity is best as that energy is very
uncomplicated, and extremely simple. It is as simple as silence.

First build intuition, which comes with inner silence. We have to quiet our mind, and
then intuitivly we can be guided deeper into our own being. There you will find the
oneness of being. It is a journey best done with humility, prayer, and meditation.
Ask your deeper being to help you with your self.
Old 04-04-2020, 02:39 PM
Seeker

Hi Starman,

It's beautiful what you said about the animals and birds being attracted to the energy.

I think people (me included!) tend to overcomplicate the process. It's just a matter of simply being and sensing. That can be a hard thing to achieve if one tries to intellectualise it.

For me it's moving out of the head and into the heart.

Blessings
Old 04-04-2020, 11:35 PM
Guide

Dear Becomingauthentic,

I have been practicing Qigong since 2010, along with energy healing and still meditation practices.

Qigong is moving meditation, coordinating the body, mind, soul, heart, and breath, etc. This meditative practice opens one’s sensitivity to energy. For me I practiced for a few months before I began to feel it. As one’s heart opens and one connects more closely to (one’s) Spirit, one will become more sensitive, aware, peaceful, loving, healthy, and happy.

Different people experience their sensitivity differently. It is a wonderful journey.
Old 05-04-2020, 04:45 AM
Seeker

Thanks guys.

I appreciate your advice and input.