Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 22-03-2020, 10:51 PM
Newbie ;)

How do I let go while practicing law of attraction???

I've practiced law of attraction unknowingly in the past and it worked for example with my high school boyfriend. He got back together with his ex-girlfriend while I had a huge crush on him and we were sort of friends, but it only lasted a few weeks then we ended up together instead and I really do believe it's because I never lost hope... But since then i've grown into a less hopeful person unfortunately.

I am trying now to manifest back a guy I dated before. He was very in love with me but things weren't working at the time and 2 months ago I started talking to him again but after a lot of mixed signals and confusion he told me he's seeing someone else. He said it's not serious yet, but he only dates one at a time. That was over a month ago he's still listed as single and we haven't spoken since but we're friends on social media. Obviously him possibly seeing someone (if he still is) makes it very hard to let go. I want my manifestation to happen NOW. I think he still has feelings for me too, but he's protecting his heart.

I've been manifesting for him to come back to me and to tell me how he feels for many weeks now. I have a bad tendency to obssess over things though so obviously i'm obsessessing over this now and everytime I see he's been online and still not texted me I lose all hope in a second and feel like there's no point believeing anymore... And I feel frustrated because I feel like i'm losing time, losing him to someone else because it isn't working fast enough. How do I stop feeling that way? I know you're supposed to just stop thinking about it and feel that it's going to happen but when I do I am terrified of just giving myself false hope which in turn means I don't really believe what i'm manifesting is working. Any advice? Should I like try and distance myself from social media somehow so I can't see if he's been online lately? How do I distract my mind and emotions and keep from feeling hopeless so easily?
Old 09-04-2020, 03:04 PM
Newbie ;)

Try to be less specific about your manifestations, and turn it more into a feeling or vibe. Stay open minded and let whatever come come - hold in your hear what you desire, and the universe will work its ways.