Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 18-01-2011, 07:53 PM
themaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by white_monarch
I believe themaster was giving you the title of a book you could use as a resource to either figure your totems out, or read more about the ones you think they are.
Yes, it also has a exercise/meditation for finding your animal totems
Old 18-01-2011, 07:55 PM
Guide
I've always felt like my spirit animal is an owl
Old 18-01-2011, 08:00 PM
Sira

At the moment I am protected by a huge python and tiger, due to recent unpleasant experiences of low energies through people. Normally my totem animal is cat and I learnt only recently that cats are psychic protectors.

Edit: here are the descriptions from Animal Spirit Guides:

Snake/Serpent's Wisdom Includes:

Messanger of the Rainbow Serpent
Elusiveness
Manipulates lightning
Transmutation
Exploration of the mysteries of life
Primitive or elemental energy
Protection from religious persecution
Goddess energy
Psychic energy
Creative power
Immortality
Connection to or forms the magic cord by which the shaman travels to the soul world

Tiger's Wisdom Includes:

Power
Energy
Strength and will-power in the face of adversity
Acting in a timely manner
Action without analysis
Old 20-01-2011, 07:32 AM
themaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oak Goblinfrost
hahah ^^ btw, do you like doctor who? (there is a guy called the master from in) so i just wondered =D
Yep, I've seen almost every episode.. yep, I like doctor who.. (I don't like the new doctor so much but his recent christmas special was one of the best.. in fact 2nd best christmas special after the last one where he died/became matt )

I like all the doctors but bakers stories are some of the best.. along with 1st doctor, 3rd doctor, 7th doctor, 4th, the 9th

"themaster" was a reflection of that character yes.. + it's just how I see myself..

Though if I'd known everyone’s username got deleted I might have recently re-registered as my own personal name..
Old 20-01-2011, 07:43 AM
Oak Goblinfrost

Hahaha Themaster,
I LOVE doctor who, my dad called me 'the doctor who geek scwad' -.-
but yeah =D i loved the 10th doctor, and the 9th, i havent really watched the old ones and i have read some of the books.
i dont really like the new doctor, but he is still brilliant
I loved the master, he was such a cool chracter.
I loved it when he was pushing the 10th doctor round the in chair while singing scisor sisters 'i cant decide'
He is so cool =3
Old 22-01-2011, 11:41 AM
Danii-Marie

Ive been told my spirit animal is a horse, ive never really looked into spirit animals before its something i was told and never forgot but at the same time never looked into it either. If i could 'pick' an animal i would imagine my spirit animal would be a butterfly.
Even though im not intensely drawn to horses i do feel very connected to them when im with or around them (this isnt very often).
I wonder if anyone could let me know of the horses properties(?)
Many Thanks
Danii xx
Old 22-01-2011, 12:53 PM
Mothwing

I've never really been told what my spirit animal is. The two I've had the strongest connections with are ones that came to me in dreams. The first was the Shark, in a dream where there was a whole ritual and I was "baptized" with its blood. And now the Alligator, which in the dream came to me as a family inheritance. I like how both of them are these ancient creatures that have hardly changed since the time of the dinosaurs.

The big message I got in this recent change was that Shark must always be moving forward in order to survive (they must swim to keep the water flowing through their gills). Alligator, on the otherhand, floats freely at the surface of water, still and silent as it waits for the perfect moment to launch. So I'm slowing down, and I'm going to really work on my meditation, and waiting for the right opportunities to arrive before taking action. I am so in tune with her, it's awesome!
Old 22-01-2011, 01:07 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danii-Marie
Ive been told my spirit animal is a horse, ive never really looked into spirit animals before its something i was told and never forgot but at the same time never looked into it either. If i could 'pick' an animal i would imagine my spirit animal would be a butterfly.
Even though im not intensely drawn to horses i do feel very connected to them when im with or around them (this isnt very often).
I wonder if anyone could let me know of the horses properties(?)
Many Thanks
Danii xx

To find out the symbolic meaning of animals, go to the internet and do a search on the animal name preceded by the word "totem". For example search on "totem horse" and you will find a number of good sites and explanations.
Blessings.......james
Old 24-01-2011, 03:00 PM
Danii-Marie

Thank you James, isnt it funny how on here we can search everything yet it takes someone like you to actually say the words 'why not google it too find out' before things make sence...
Ive no idea after reading this why i didnt instanly just google it but after having done so im plesently suprised at what ive found.
Again almost stupidly not realising the link ( i really dont know how i can be so obviously dumb ).
Ive always been fond of Unicorns and Pegasus and have always said in another life i had a unicorn so it would make sence for the horse to be my spirit animal
Thank you again for giving what should have been an obvious answer
Danii x
Old 24-01-2011, 03:08 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danii-Marie
Thank you James, isnt it funny how on here we can search everything yet it takes someone like you to actually say the words 'why not google it too find out' before things make sence...
Ive no idea after reading this why i didnt instanly just google it but after having done so im plesently suprised at what ive found.
Again almost stupidly not realising the link ( i really dont know how i can be so obviously dumb ).
Ive always been fond of Unicorns and Pegasus and have always said in another life i had a unicorn so it would make sence for the horse to be my spirit animal
Thank you again for giving what should have been an obvious answer
Danii x

Hi Danii marie,

No, No….lol
I wasn’t trying to say…”why don’t you google it and find out” at all. I would never be that rude.
I was pointing out the trick in googling it…which is to add the word “totem” when you search.
I’m glad you found some good stuff………Blessings….James