Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 17-04-2015, 03:54 PM
power.of.love

Banishing Negative Entities

I would like to mention a few tips when you are faced with a negative entity that is not from the lower levels. This helped me very much.

Hopefully this will help if you're in need of a house cleansing or personal cleansing and are still waiting for your turn (dowsers/cleansers can be very busy with requests).

1) Identify how you receive certain thoughts, could be your spirit guides that, your own ego, guardian angels, other people, servitors, objects that induce fear etc.. I found out quickly that my guides were under the influence and a cleanser/dowser managed to remove the negative entity that was manipulating them. Obviously portals were opened so more of them came in, but you must find where the big hole is for them to come in and deceive you, sending you negative thoughts etc.

2) (VERY IMPORTANT) Remain calm, collected and don't give into fear. Ask your higher self, ascended masters or some angels to help with this.

The reason why I mention this point is that due to the fact that these beings are fear-based possessors they basically use your fears to drain your energy and those around them. If you feel fear, they will get more powerful and will have enough power to do things that you see in movies - mostly fiction, but they can do those things if they receive much energy from fear.

3) Don't give them any titles that reflect power. If you use certain words that are commonly used to describe they become more powerful. The article from Dale Power on called 'Entities and Possession' helped me a lot - check it out!

As you can see, he doesn't give them any titles and for good reason. Titles only help to induce fear.

4) (VERY IMPORTANT) Throw away any objects that you may have that induce fear into you. This is so important. I found out that they get most of their energy through people and if they can't get energy through people, they do this through objects that induce fear into you.

Once I threw away the old Dvd's with certain movies that induced fear, their power was greatly reduced and I barely feel their touch now.

5) Don't speak back at them if you hear them or say something and you hear them in your mind. Simply ignore them and think of other things. Do other things as you normally would do throughout your day.

6) Call Archangel Michael and the Band of Mercy (Warrior Angels). I always thought this was a myth of sorts until I actually recited the Adele Marie's Archangel Michael prayer and I actually so a blue, lightening-like aura chasing the black shadows around me.

This will help you feel good temporarily because this Archangel also instills a lot of courage. I shared this with a dowser/cleanser once and was told that the energy is very noticeable.

7) Ask a professional dowser/cleanser for a full cleansing or home cleansing or both. The most important step, but doing the things above will give you a lot more peace while you wait.