Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 01-12-2010, 07:19 PM
Apex Vega

Tiny crystal-like beings, what can it be ?

The sky, and the space around me gets filled with all these "beings" that fly around me. They are really small, and i dont quite know how i can explain what they look like, except in the terms of small balls of light or crystal.. The size is that of a small flie.
I see them especially now. In the winter time, its easier to notice them outside in nature. If its because of the snow, or the cold or something else I do not know. I have been thinking that it might be tiny crystals from the snow, but the motion is much more alive than a flake or a crystal that is driven around by wind. And I have noticed it when theres no snow too. When I notice it and start examining, its like the sky is filled with ghosts of tiny insects that is filling the sky, not in a bad way though, at all. Its very beautiful.

I just wanted to check in with the vast knowledge that this forum seems to have in the area.
Old 02-12-2010, 12:00 AM
iolite

Fairies? The fairies we have around our house show up to me as pin point dots of light that are there one split second and then gone the next. Sometimes, when I go outside at night to call the cats in for dinner or take out the trash, a blue light suddenly appears and then it is gone a couple of seconds later. If I weren't already aware of them, I'd think either I was seeing things or imagined it.
Old 02-12-2010, 12:02 AM
Master
Hi Apex Vega,

Kinda looks like a moving paisley pattern, yes? That sounds like something I see all the time. Some people say that it's just your retina reacting to the light in this way - and others say it's "prana" or the energy in the air. It's pretty anyway - enjoy it!

Old 02-12-2010, 12:50 AM
Apex Vega

Hi Kaere,

Yes, a paisley pattern looks very similar.

Something like this:

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs49/f/20...hunter1124.jpg

Just that its moving somewhat fast, and consists of smaller components. Oh yes, I am enjoying it tremendously. So we have a scientific explanation on how our eyes can see the prana. Our retina must be highly developed huh ? ;p
Old 02-12-2010, 01:09 AM
Master
LOL no, I don't think it's the retinas are highly developed but a more open third eye can help us see all sorts of things.

Or we're bonkers. Doesn't matter as long as we're not hurting anything imo.

Old 02-12-2010, 01:20 AM
Apex Vega

Haha, Its more fun to be bonkers.
Old 03-12-2010, 03:43 AM
underlight

I can see these too! Whenever I go out into the garden and look up at the sky there they are flying around. I have to say its much easier to see them at dusk. Although I can see them during them day too, I just have to look harder.

Was curious to know what they are too
Old 03-12-2010, 03:53 AM
Master
When I first started noticing them, the thought came to me that they were all the spirits flitting around doing their spirit work. Millions and millions of them all through the universe.

I mighta been tired at the time lol.

Old 03-12-2010, 06:17 PM
Apex Vega

Congratulations underlight!

You have either opened your third eye, or your eyes are one of the lucky pairs that are a part of the next stage in human evolution, or you are just completely bonkers! Have your pick
Old 03-12-2010, 07:08 PM
tragblack

I see these too, and I have many theories. Could be

Prana
Chi
Orgone
Chemtrail particle
Some kind of retinal thing