Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 16-09-2012, 04:33 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by EarthyGirl
I had to reread the previous replies. I posted before I read them completely.

I wanted to add that children often hang out in the kitchen when an adult is preparing food. Mine always did. :o)

The bugger needs to go to its real home, don't you think
Old 16-09-2012, 05:26 PM
spiritterri

The child might be there from previous doesnt always mean the child is a present child of this day and age could be from years and years ago just coming to have a little fun
Old 22-11-2012, 03:08 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by mysterious
The bugger needs to go to its real home, don't you think

Well... maybe so. Or maybe the child just needs/wants to be told to behave.

True story: My oldest son and his wife bought a house and his wife wouldn't even go in the basement. There was a definite feeling in that basement. He didn't like it either, but wasn't scared to go down there. Across the basement is a small room... what looks to have been used as some sort of cellar storage for food in the past.

My son asked me to go down there and I did. I got the distinct feeling of fear. Fear a child experienced. Perhaps the room I mentioned was used for punishment? The child was locked in there... sometimes for long periods of time. The child was scared.

Now here's the kicker... My son and his wife have a son who is young. And the spirit child was scared for him too... afraid HE would also be locked in the room.

I relayed these things to my son and told him he needed to tell this spirit child that would never happen. (We were in the basement during this conversation.) My son said, "No... we would never do that!" Immediately, there was a shift in the energy down there. It was much more relaxed and there was no more fear.

My son's wife went down there after this and she felt the difference too!

Please post again and let me know what's current with your kitchen. :o)
Old 23-11-2012, 01:44 AM
neptune13

I think that the 'Kitchen' may have been a very important place for this 'Entity'.
It obviously wants to be acknowledged by you, hence the feeling of paper balls being thrown at your ankles. This 'Entity' sounds friendly. Maybe it wants you to help him/her to the 'Light'. I don't think you have a 'Portal' in your kitchen because you seem to only have 'One Soul' visiting you. I have heard that burning 'Sage' is a wonderful cleanser. (Always Sage The Corners Of your Rooms) Ghosts love to hide in corners and many Spiritual Cleansers forget to do each corner. Maybe you can talk to this ghost and pray and sage cleanse him/her before sending your 'Entity Visitor' to 'The Light'. Remind him/her that this is your home now.

Basements and some Attics are places where 'Dark Entities' tend to hide. Tortured Souls tend to reside there too. Basements scare me. Attics fascinate me, but I am so glad 'basement and attic' are not common here in New Zealand.