Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 01-01-2019, 07:56 AM
Deactivated Account
Question Anyone here having 5D connection only with your twin?

Hi!
I've met mine like 3 years ago on 5D. He's a professional athlete and started to send me his energy indicating he is my twin when I was sort of paying attention to his team. I had(still have?) several soulmates in the league before I met him.
Ever since then, the connection on 5D has got only stronger, but no change in 3D so far.

Has anyone here having 5D relationship only with your twin?
Mine is energy connection only, and we don't(can't) really communicate vocally.
I can only get the simplest verbal messages like "I'm sorry" "I love you" etc and it doesn't really help me discuss any 3D matters with him.

It's getting a little frustrating since enjoying this energy connection with him at night is pretty much like me doing drugs every night and escaping from the reality that is 3D lol!

Has anyone succeeded in awakening your twin (I'm awake in that I know in 3D level that he is my twin, but he is not aware of it in 3D. He looks so asleep to me (on TV and photos).)? This I wanted to ask in another thread though.

*I've also wondered if this twin flame section can be divided into at least two subcategories; the one asking if he or she is your twin or not, the one which isn't. I've tried to find the relevant threads here to no avail.*
Old 01-01-2019, 08:15 AM
Seeker

**** omg
i dont know of many with this experience

your only hope is to develop more of your own 5d energy so it can connect with their stronger and more resonant

im not exacty sure how to do that

but

affirmations
meditation
prayer
lucid dreamin
astral projection

can all push you closer to the engergy in 5d if you put in the work
Old 01-01-2019, 09:57 AM
Deactivated Account
Thank you for your message ThenextLew.
Yeah,I mean, I couldn't find someone with similar experiences. And while it is nice to have one without having really asked for it, it's still this 3D life that I live in here and so does he...I need my real life lol. Really don't want to keep seeing him on TV running into the walls & hitting his head since he's not awake, either.
What is funny is that while what you've suggested really make sense, I can only imagine myself bumping into him (at 5D of course) whenever I try to do any of those. When I meet him is when I set my mind free at night (when I stop thinking) . Guess he thinks he gets invited to my house when my head is empty lol.

Clearing karma and getting healthy both mentally and physically will definitely help, but as for those mental stuff at least I think he's been trying to give me everything at 5D. I'm still such a 3D being so I worry and get bothered by how he is at 3D too much.

I really, really want him to be awaken.
Old 01-01-2019, 10:24 AM
Seeker

AT night when we are about to rest is when we are most receptive
I am sure if you met him on the plane u are u wouldnt bump into him lol
Old 01-01-2019, 10:42 AM
Deactivated Account
Yeah, but why did he need to show his 3Dself to me?
He can also possess me anytime whenever I'm thinking about him or not busy. So having his energy holding my hand but still ignoring me in 3D can be one of the most awkward thing ever.

If meeting him at 5D is all that matters, he could have just met me when I wasn't even watching the sport and told me that he's my twin. His energy has already been too convincing enough to make me realize he is indeed the one. That way I wouldn't have to worry too much about how he's been in 3D which I haven't had any influence over so far. Maybe he just wanted me to know that he does exist, not a ghost or something. He really does feel to me like he couldn't wait.

Last edited by LonLon : 01-01-2019 at 12:02 PM.
Old 01-01-2019, 05:56 PM
Master

The 5D is going to be there for people regardless. I just use the 3D to focus on myself and what I am doing. It works best that way.

We can get caught up in what we want to get out of the 3D situation in any soulmate relationship.
Old 01-01-2019, 09:57 PM
Master
Just a reflection; Souls of higher dimensions can take on multiple 3Dshapes, even wander (and so can we, of course). Please do yourself the favor of not to locking on too much to one physical body?

My 5D twin communicated with me through 3D people, like images/holograms/vessels:

The first time I met him i
- in a very strange half Astral, half physical meet - I was certain he was a specific physical someone. A name, a face, a distinct energy.

But since I didn't want to use that poor happily married man for my own purposes (love and connection) without even knowing him, I decided to consider the hypothetical possibility that he was more like a channeler, a muse, through who's image and voice I could easily connect to my twin.

For me, this has proved, over time, to be at least more likely; I have found a few other 'vessels'/muses, other people in 3D who have convey my twin's messages to me, and helped me connect strongly.

I just thought I'd put it out there... One sure way of never allowing the Universe to unfold our twin to our 3D realm, is of course to focus on a path that is not ours, and I wouldn't want that for anyone :)<3

Otherwise, I agree w "gypsymystique" above 100pct.

Good luck, and congratulations on having your twin in you 5D life accessible like that. It's a great gift.

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3
Old 02-01-2019, 08:01 AM
Deactivated Account
Thank you gypsymystique ,Realm Ki for your messages.

Right, after reading gypsymystique's message, I realize my experience is nothing special, although it sure can be an unique one, just like others'. I understand, like you say, regardless of 5D experience, we all can go through the difficulties in 3D soulmate relationship. It's just that my 5D experiences tend to feel like a distraction from my 3D world.
Welp, gotta live with that. What else can I do?

Realm Ki , yeah I suddenly remember when I was able to transform into different creatures when I was in certain status (like white lion...just for fun) and played with the ability for a while. I completely forgot about that and I don't know how to do that anymore!
True, even if I were to give up seeing him through the media, I still may be able to get his message in one way or another, through people or nature around me. But the mere thought of it just saddens me... though I really hate to be a drama queen here. or 5D version of him may not simply allow that (he even stopped me from deleting his image in my phone once ).
Thank you very much for congratulating me, also. I too often forget how blessed I may be thanks to whatever happening around me.
I'll open myself up to the other possibilities that I may not be aware of for sure. Where there's will, there's a way, I guess?

Really thank you both.

Last edited by LonLon : 02-01-2019 at 11:03 AM.
Old 03-01-2019, 01:28 AM
Master

I first met him in 5D

then he recognised me in 3D. Then the penny dropped for me soon after.

we connect in 3D. 4D and 5D.

I am lucky he is aware. spiritual conscious as me is the same.

I noticed how different this was yet was and am because of previous soul connection, prepared to accept however it plays out. Not expect that because this is what our connection is, it must become a certain and specific way.

example : move in together, buy a house together and be a family, raise soul connection awareness by starting a retreat or a social media channel to promote that we are a soul connection. .....add anything else that is a normal function of a 3D relationship.....which seems to be the staple expectation of a spiritual connection on these boards. Which will always baffle me.

I noticed he is more receptive of me. I noticed he does not fear me like the other soul connection. When I drop the bomb talk of connection...he didnt run. he stayed and bloomed into a brighter light.

this has been and showed me what a remarkable difference it is between the two.

2012 i met the previous soul connection. February. By April it was over...the chats, good times and good feels were over. from then on and for 5 to 6 years It was hell. pure hell emotionally. To be ghosted, ignored, treated like a mental ilness you try to hide from friends out of shame. is how i felt. I humiliated myself constantly to try get him to meet me half way.

April 2018 I come across this new connection and its now 2019 and he has never once had me feel any of that in which the previous soul connection put me through.
To this day he does not run or ignore. He is responsive toward me. He is aware of me, who I am. What I am to him.

there is no force, or rush or need to hurry up the process.

both at peace in understanding this is not a connection with an expiry date.

I guess my point is. I was alone in it with previous connection. they were not interested in it. If this man you admire is not even aware of you, I guess you'd know it doesnt feel that great when they are not receptive unless you are in another dimensional reality where it is. but not on all diemsions is he receptive.....that would personally concern me that they may be more in my head then in all dimensions where we can interact.
it would cause doubt and clouds and i'd start seeking that im not alone in feeling that way to assure it is ok. but that still would not be enough for me to be convinced. yet we are all different.

I require it all to confirm it.
I done smoke and mirrors for 6 years. Not again. It either is or it aint and he needs to meet me on that page for it to be a legit connection and not mere fantasy.
Old 03-01-2019, 12:25 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inika
I first met him in 5D

then he recognised me in 3D. Then the penny dropped for me soon after.

we connect in 3D. 4D and 5D.

I am lucky he is aware. spiritual conscious as me is the same.

I noticed how different this was yet was and am because of previous soul connection, prepared to accept however it plays out. Not expect that because this is what our connection is, it must become a certain and specific way.

example : move in together, buy a house together and be a family, raise soul connection awareness by starting a retreat or a social media channel to promote that we are a soul connection. .....add anything else that is a normal function of a 3D relationship.....which seems to be the staple expectation of a spiritual connection on these boards. Which will always baffle me.

I noticed he is more receptive of me. I noticed he does not fear me like the other soul connection. When I drop the bomb talk of connection...he didnt run. he stayed and bloomed into a brighter light.

this has been and showed me what a remarkable difference it is between the two.

2012 i met the previous soul connection. February. By April it was over...the chats, good times and good feels were over. from then on and for 5 to 6 years It was hell. pure hell emotionally. To be ghosted, ignored, treated like a mental ilness you try to hide from friends out of shame. is how i felt. I humiliated myself constantly to try get him to meet me half way.

April 2018 I come across this new connection and its now 2019 and he has never once had me feel any of that in which the previous soul connection put me through.
To this day he does not run or ignore. He is responsive toward me. He is aware of me, who I am. What I am to him.

there is no force, or rush or need to hurry up the process.

both at peace in understanding this is not a connection with an expiry date.

I guess my point is. I was alone in it with previous connection. they were not interested in it. If this man you admire is not even aware of you, I guess you'd know it doesnt feel that great when they are not receptive unless you are in another dimensional reality where it is. but not on all diemsions is he receptive.....that would personally concern me that they may be more in my head then in all dimensions where we can interact.
it would cause doubt and clouds and i'd start seeking that im not alone in feeling that way to assure it is ok. but that still would not be enough for me to be convinced. yet we are all different.

I require it all to confirm it.
I done smoke and mirrors for 6 years. Not again. It either is or it aint and he needs to meet me on that page for it to be a legit connection and not mere fantasy.

Hi Inika. Wow, thank you for sharing your beautiful story. So it paid off. That's so...great!! I'm happy for you!! And I just want to be like you. But, yeah, that perfect TF model life which would put Cinderella to shame is not exactly what I've had in my mind... but still, you know, after meeting a TF like him, how could I get married to another guy? I've had several soulmates (still have, I guess) whom I can enjoy really deep relationship with (they were all 100% positive. oh and they are all guys), but his presence has pretty much conquered my spiritual realm right now. I used to run to my soulmates asking them to comfort me and they did, help me get over the emotional trauma I was going through after meeting him. But now, he can expel them!! I can't even see them (in 5D, haven't met them in 3D either, a few of them are no longer in this world anyway) because he's simply the strongest lol!! That's why I came here.

Sooo you naturally met each other in 3D as well? You didn't even try nor hurry to meet him in 3D?

I don't know if I admire him...I'm not a fan of his for sure since all I can feel is that we're very equal in 5D, but in 3D indeed I can only act like I'm fangirling him. I'm old enough to know better than asking for more than what I deserve. I don't dream of a guy at all (my soulmates were perfect for me anyway.) All he keeps telling me in his energy is that he needs me and he is really accepting and caring there in 5D. Hey, you forget me in 3D...all I'm sayin'...

I'd rather be a comedian in my own story so that I can laugh it off than being a drama queen, but has he allowed me to? Nah!!!

But your story made me feel better. Nice to know someone who overcame the tough moments the words may not be able to describe and is in peace with his or her partner now!! Gave me hope and courage.. Thank you again for sharing, Inika.