Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 28-08-2014, 01:02 PM
Master
3d can't move or go anywhere that isn't 3d .

How I see it is that what we are can be in experience of any plane according to where we are at within our individual vibration .

If we are having a 3d experience then it is possible for what we are that has attained a higher vibration to then integrate that higher frequency within a particular dimension .

Ascention IS to ascend as one literally feels the pull beyond where one is at currently but as mentioned before it is the jacobs ladder analogy where one reaches the top rung to then experience the bottom rung or the second rung etc with the top rung still in toe or still in effect .

Ascention is not pulling above to below it is going above and bringing above, below .

An energy that resonates 3 or 4 d cannot hold anything higher than that .

Thats why when you pass over to the world of spirit one cannot ascend or dwell in a realm that doesn't resonate with your energy .

You can't go above your station .

Another one of those 'You haven't got free will' statements . lols .

x daz x
Old 31-08-2014, 03:27 AM
Guide

What if these energies are not on the outside? What if we are projecting our own energies onto the object and they are reflecting them back to us?
Old 25-09-2014, 05:08 PM
Master

Isn't it wonderful to find you were never alone in your thoughts and others feel as you. Wonderful post. The more we communicate we don't feel so alone. Like the song..... come together.
Old 29-09-2014, 07:47 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dar
Greenslade said
The Universe can be seen as a fractal and we are a fractal within a fractal and when you understand one node you understand the rest of the fractal. Not so hippy nerdy after all

That reminds me of the hologram analogy , where each piece of a broken hologhram contains an image of the whole, and also of this
"we are each the Universe expressing itself as a single point "
OK, so what's with these points? It's been bugging me for years and I still haven't worked it out. "Point of Origin" is all the voice says. Ah well.
Both analogies are feasible but Gestalt Reality resonates better and for me makes a whole lot more sense, essentially it says that we are aspects of the Universe. If the phrase 'As Above so Below' has any meaning then all we have to do is look at our aspects as father/mother, son/daughter...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dar
Greenslade also said
I watched a Matt Khan video a while ago and he said something that made too much sense. Ascension is not about us moving up to some higher plane of existence, ascension is about bringing the 'higher' dimensional conciousness into the third. 'Higher' dimensional consciousness is expanding into and merging with the third.

This is important , and something we first heard from the (channeled) ET Masters , and incorporated then , a long time ago . I love to see that the exact same thing is floating around somewhere else , since I accept it as a universal thing.
At the time it flipped everything on it's head , us working hard to expand and grow and be more spiritual. Flipped over, and shaken up , and it was clear that the perspective needed reversing . From the new perspective, expanded consciousness, multidimensional reality and identity were the
true default conditions of self . The transcendent , ecstatic, future self that has always existed , was manifesting here and now in these bodies . So we no longer see life as a struggle to achieve more , but instead as an unfoldment and allowance of what already is . This (to slam dunk things right back into the OT ) is, perhaps paradoxically, very grounding . Seeing that right here right now is everything . Life goes on .... but now it's a charmed life
Actually I'm glad you've said it's been around for a while. For a long time I've had this intuition that Spirituality has it back to front, in that people are trying to raise their vibrations and the like. It seemed more like justification rather than common sense. I need a little time to chew over what you've said and it does resonate very well, however the integration into this battered old noggin isn't as instant as it could be. What is that whirring noise?

Thank you Dar, just what I needed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maguru
What if these energies are not on the outside? What if we are projecting our own energies onto the object and they are reflecting them back to us?

Interest caught, where are you going with this? I can see that happening in a Soul/body context.
Old 30-09-2014, 02:29 AM
Guide

Quote:

Interest caught, where are you going with this? I can see that happening in a Soul/body context.

I was thinking the 'energies' that are spoken about cannot be detected by the senses. We can't see, touch, hear, taste or smell them so it stands to reason that we can only 'feel' them within, and experience them within.
Old 01-10-2014, 12:04 AM
Master

Hi Colorful Chameleon,
feel an empathy with the content of your thread, and would add my own consideration to its creative nature.

As I am aware of it, the earthed Spirit, is not earthed to be Spirit, as that nature has its own Spirituality in existence. So why would a Spirit seek to be `earthed`, if not to harmonize in completeness with the Earths nature? And if the Earths nature reflects the universe within which it harmonizes in completeness, then universal nature becomes an integral element of the Earths nature.

So it becomes a consideration of balance and harmony, `allowing` human nature to be harmonized in balance with the nature of life, the Earth and the Universe within which they co-exist. While being content in the knowledge that the Spirit `observes` in third party position of awareness. All co-existing in harmonized interconnected balance.

Beyond that, the psychological body/mind makes of it, what it will, by nature. While the currents and flows of interconnected natures of connectivity, simply require the fluency of `feeling` what sameness in difference means.

Trying not to try, living not to die but to fly in natures of awareness that reflect the universe within the nature of self-reflection. While observing beyond reaction, in reflection of the Spirit of self.
Old 03-10-2014, 10:13 AM
Master
In flow from above ideas ...

Another good analogy is that of the seed and the tree . In the seed are perfect plans for a tree to be . All of treeness is there in essence and potential . The seed doesn't know itself as 'tree' but tree it will be, tree it was , and so tree it truly is . It carries the treeness of it's past and it's future within , though it doesn't know this yet . All it has to do is be what it is ; all is given . It doesn't have to try and be a tree ; it only has to be itself , in Earth and Air , in the Water, and in the Fire of it's own life .

The body is of Earth and we are thus grounded . Our Spirits are Spirit pure , and so we soar . Somehow the magic alchemy of life combines and these Earth machines animate , a forest of humanoids . Inside each is a point of origin , a seed and it's thousand petal lotus . Unfoldment of what was, what is, and what will be .

That's what I think about, when I think about these things ...

(and the funny time we were looking for name's meanings. I saw 'Dar' as 'Tree Man ' and I said "what the HECK ?! ... TREE MAN ' ??? " , but it really said "Free man " )
Old 28-10-2014, 07:02 AM
Master
Beautifully balanced!

Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx