Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 21-01-2013, 02:24 PM
Experiencer

Flash backs being inside a sphere and other crafts

Ive decided to have regression hypnosis...There was a few things that have been popping up that i remember thats happened but its only flas backs.
Last year i had two instances where i woke with burns on my body and remember been taken to a craft in the woods, one experience was very frightening and the other was amazing.
My partner suggested it was unusual and insists i have a session of hypnotherapy. Since agreeing to and it iv started having more memories of other times that iv been inside a craft.
I was in the center of a sphere which was not solid, i could see all aound me and i was controlling this sphere. It resembled the earth and its elements, it mmoved around me me as it glided, i could see the ground below me through the sphere but did have windows and it jumps time waves. I was able to control it with mind and i flew over earth and went to other planets, but there was something that was in control of me as i was in this sphere. I had to learn how to use the sphere and control elements on each planet.

Im curious has anyone had memories or flash backs of being inside a sphere craft? Or any sort of craft? What was the experience?

The more a think on the flash backs the more i remember, one i remember its like the memory was always there but now i can see it