Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 15-01-2019, 12:16 AM
Pathfinder

always characteristic connections?

The internet is full of "characteristics" within a twin flame connection.

I write some down. This does not necesserely have to be my opinion.

The meeting with the twin flame totaly puts you of the ground. You may stop to believe everything you believed before. There are borders you have to cross to live this love, abandon old concepts of your mind.
For example he could be married or a monk or on another continent or from complete other belief or religion than you. Or he is a fanatic bookreligion follower while you like freedom of mind.

Also can there be borders in the mind of you both, so you have to overcome your differences and open your mind to each other.

Some write a twin flame connection is only one when it is "happy" and with an "happy end" because God's will put you together. Some write on the contrary that there is a negative karma dynamic that makes you suffer and struggle and maybe even without happy end or you could get both "enlightend" by surrendering to God and leaving your ego and than there will be an happy end.

There exists a remembering person remembering either past lifes together or knowing the will of God that the meeting was inevitable or remembering that the connection was prepared on a higher level decision of both souls. That's why twin flames feel they feel each other from a distance or telepathy or dreams or astral meetings.

And on the other hand the runner who is not willing to give himself up so fast and radical with this radical thoughts of the chaser.

Also the chaser often feels denied or forced to hide his spiritual level or his personality to please the runner and his set up mindworld.

The chaser does not know how to handle his pain an to overcome his ego desires. He wants to "come home" with his soul and twin and feel uncondicious love. Not only giving love but also getting love.

The stories evolve differently as the love between the both grows. Some stay friends some move slowly forward for a 10/20 years connection developing.

What always is forgotten that before you meet your real twin flame you can have other karmatic connections that can hurt you too very much!

So it is easier if you have spiritual guidance by God to know if he or she really was designed for you.

This would be another aim of the twin flames to surrender to God and grow spiritually.

Concerning me an my experience: I remember past lifes with my twin flame. Neither did I have knowledge of God in that time nor did I remember past lifes and also I did not know about the word "twin flame" and it's description. The love was not weaker than in this life though! And only the heart of us both knew that it is a special deep connection, without any special "spiritual level"!!!

That's why I personaly come to the conclusion: Twin Flame connections are not the same in every life. And there is not always awareness that it is a twin flame connection. Unenlightend by God you would just feel it is deep strong love and unbreakable bond whatever you would do. But you would not know that the meeting of you both was decided by God or your higher souls or destiny nor would you know about special twin flame dynamics or karma.