Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 22-06-2016, 04:06 AM
Seeker
I have seen orbs, white ones. The first time I seen one, it traveled up my driveway moving pretty fast and stopped for a moment. Not sure if it was a guide or what. After that, I seen them pretty regularly. Could be spirits or just fairy magic. Whatever they are, their beautiful
Old 23-06-2016, 04:20 PM
Administrator
Hello

The best I have seen is a "Troll" in the state where he was as visible as any living human.

I was on my way around the corner to the store, and this man was yelling and pointing at me not to go there. Not to go around the corner, that there was something there. He scared me as I thought OK he is high on something or mad out of his mind and was more of a threat to me. Yelling YOU YOU YOU will be able to see it......

I rushed around the corner to see a "Troll" standing beside the trash can by the liquor store picking at his finger nails. It was tall and large, and smelled so bad. He just looked at me, I noted that no one going in and out could sense him there, and paid no attentions to him being there.

I stared at him for a few minutes then he vanished. I went on to shop thinking OK that was cool. Not really connecting to the man that was yelling at me. I still just thought he was on something.

He came up to me outside the grocery store, said to me calmly this time you say "it" didn't you, and "it" saw you, and you were not scared. I was like yes I saw a "Troll" and that was that. I told him the his yelling like a mad man scared me more.

I have seen many inter dimentional beings but the Troll ranks as the best of the best as I was not the only one to see him.

Lynn
Old 26-06-2016, 10:55 PM
Guide
From what I know about Fae they sometimes appear to us from their realm as small balls of light or we can capture their image as a orb with a camera
Old 26-06-2016, 11:12 PM
Master
I see inside. I can look in my minds eye and see images. I have seen fairies or trolls, or gnomes...I can see them playing out a scene and speak and so forth. This is my guidance showing me the pictures. The pictures can be projected outward and viewed as hallucinations and can appear to be a solid as anything you might view in the material world. I have projected in such a way but I do not prefer to do that. Yes, I have seen a fairy fluttering in front of me but was for a special reason. I don't really believe that they are sentient beings. I think they are aspects of a higher being or more like puppets. In other words I don't think they exist in the same way we exist.
Old 26-06-2016, 11:18 PM
Lepus

Hello,

This may seem off-topic, but I wonder if it's possible to see Nephilims (Giants) that were cast away from upheaval natural disasters? I recall someone mentioned seeing Giants through an altered state of consciousness.

Blessed be,
Lepus
Old 27-06-2016, 07:42 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lepus
Hello,

This may seem off-topic, but I wonder if it's possible to see Nephilims (Giants) that were cast away from upheaval natural disasters? I recall someone mentioned seeing Giants through an altered state of consciousness.
Its possible to see them and get into an argument with them as well.

They speak in Latin if the giant is based in Europe. So you might have to be possessed by a demon yourself, otherwise you will not be able to talk freely with them.

30ft high, 10 ft wide and its like a deep rumble when then bellow out a laugh.

You have to heighten your brain activity allowing you to see higher frequency beings that resonate beyond the IR part of the visible spectrum. Beware, you will have a headache after the conversation and if they are angry at you being able to see them, then they can flick you with their finger breaking many bones.

This will give an example of how huge they can be ...
http://s1250.photobucket.com/user/Ra...ml?sort=3&o=25
Old 28-06-2016, 06:51 AM
Pathfinder

I have seen some crazy stuff in my life. I'll start with this and hopefully more will come to mind as time goes on. I have a vivid memory of being 6 years old; maybe younger. I had what I now think was an out of body experience? Basically I left my body and was looking at my house from a third person view...maybe 50 feet up. All was normal; except these large black cats circling my house single file. They all had glowing green eyes and seemed to be protecting my house or something.

Another one I was much younger...my dad had just put me to bed. He went to the right towards the stairs and headed down into the living room where my mom was. I was upstairs by myself. A few minutes after he went down stairs, a hooded figure about 3 feet tall walked past my bedroom door towards the stairs. I obviously did hear whatever it was go down the stairs...but it freaked me out.
Old 19-07-2016, 01:48 PM
Master
Last night as I woke up at night to go and get my dream journal and before I could switch on the light I saw a white orb on the floor and after a while it disappeared into the floor. It was the size of a cup holder.
Old 19-07-2016, 05:31 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

The best I have seen is a "Troll" in the state where he was as visible as any living human.

I was on my way around the corner to the store, and this man was yelling and pointing at me not to go there. Not to go around the corner, that there was something there. He scared me as I thought OK he is high on something or mad out of his mind and was more of a threat to me. Yelling YOU YOU YOU will be able to see it......

I rushed around the corner to see a "Troll" standing beside the trash can by the liquor store picking at his finger nails. It was tall and large, and smelled so bad. He just looked at me, I noted that no one going in and out could sense him there, and paid no attentions to him being there.

I stared at him for a few minutes then he vanished. I went on to shop thinking OK that was cool. Not really connecting to the man that was yelling at me. I still just thought he was on something.

He came up to me outside the grocery store, said to me calmly this time you say "it" didn't you, and "it" saw you, and you were not scared. I was like yes I saw a "Troll" and that was that. I told him the his yelling like a mad man scared me more.

I have seen many inter dimentional beings but the Troll ranks as the best of the best as I was not the only one to see him.

Lynn
That is a very interesting story. I've not heard anything like that before, except maybe with the fairy story noted in the topic post.

Personally I've never seen any such physical manifestations of 'creatures', but when I was young I did see some very peculiar 'foot prints' in the snow. Not even footprints, these were more like single hand prints, but not of a human hand.
I know these were not made by any animal from Earth, but they were obviously not natural either. The most peculiar thing about them was they were right outside my house as well as my grandmother's house all the way on the other side of town, whom we visited on the same day. As if they were left as a message just for me. But what sort of message could it have been besides 'I was here'? And why me and why in that way?

I've seen some rather peculiar and unexplainable things in my time, but those prints were the most "real" manifestation of the 'unexplainable' I can think of. I'm sure anyone probably could have seen them if they'd have paid any attention.
And for some reason they seem to be the most odd occurrence for me personally, too. Despite the fact many people would very likely think other events I've experienced are much, much more peculiar. Something about those prints has just never left my mind in all these years, despite the fact that ultimately it was just some indents in the snow.

What do you guys think about this occurrence? Does it sound unusual, or maybe I'm just weird? Do you think it was some sort of message? Why?
To be honest, I don't really believe in most of these sort of 'beings'. I think most cases are probably made up, like those fairies with the photos. But you know, sometimes there are things you cannot explain and I'm not going to rule anything out just because I'm skeptical. Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence, as they say.
Old 12-08-2016, 06:33 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

I have seen in the physical with my own eyes in our world (Physical):
Ghost orbs.
Floating energy forms that look like translucent suns that are warping the surroundings. (Like a mirage just bending the air around it)
Translucent orbs with a dot in their center, different colors ranging from blue, black, red, exc, that look like big looking sperm.
Floating bubbles that are the same as the other two.
Mini Black-hole looking things.
Oh and a huge floating red bubble that shines like a red dwarf star.
A huge white ball of light.

I have felt (Ethereal):
I have never seen them, but I have also felt a lot of different creatures like spiders, tentacles, snakes, you name it.

I have dreamed:
I wont go there.

What I have seen when I closed my own eyes (Astral):
A shining orb of light that represented me. It was turquoise and floating around a nebula like space.
Other shining orbs of light in the distance.
Black orbs.