Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 21-09-2015, 10:10 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuidingLight93
hi I know this is kind of weird to ask but I'm looking for more humans that are only human in body alone. I myself am a Angel, I don't really understand the whole earth angel thing. I know why I am here, what my goal and purpose is. But sometimes I feel alone so I would like to connect with others like me. Again I know this is odd to ask but let me ask you a question what being wouldn't want to find their kind, thank you and God Bless

Hello. Here is another one. Me! <<<<<<<<<<<<

If I do a reading for you. Be aware, that all readings are for entertainment purposes only.

*I hope you got a receipt for your goldfish.

"It is worst still to be ignorant of your own ignorance"
Saint Jerome.

It is probably wise to send me a private message first (on this webiste) if you wish to contact me via skype
Old 23-09-2015, 09:12 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
It is not any different then when you see a member of your family, you know and recognize the person on their facial features and the form of the rest of the body.
Recognizing someones energy is not hat different.
I see. Sometimes I've met people whose energy has matched mine to a large extent, resulting in feeling very familiar and as if the other is another self. However in most cases, there have been missing components, most often being the will to progress spiritually through work.

I do however have a teacher whose energy to a very high extent matches mine and when it comes to the will to advance is far greater than mine. This person would be the closest I've come to "family" thus far.

Do you find that your energy matches these people's to a T or are there still deviations, if so, how and to what extent does it differ?
Old 24-10-2015, 10:21 AM
Deactivated Account

I don't think an angel would reveal himself or herself so quickly. At least not right away. Some angels do help people without telling about themselves. And, for good reason. If the angel revealed himself or herself, then they would become over inflated with people asking them questions left and right. I think that would get a little annoying after a while, besides people are draining at times.
Old 02-11-2015, 04:02 PM
Pathfinder
but here is the thing many people wouldnt believe you if you told them you were, but thats just my experiences

reach to the sky
The life we have has come
This night of our lives
We've only just begun
Together we are bright as the stars
We're a light that will never die
This is the moment we come alive
Old 09-11-2015, 03:05 AM
Knower
Yes. Tell me what you sense from me.
Old 26-12-2015, 03:57 PM
Ascender
Hi
I was told by mother divine that I am a angel of creation recently and I can make things happen and that mother divine is proud of me.

so I guess I'm an earth angel .
I have always felt lost and I guess I have been searching for my own kind as I've always felt alone even though I have a loving earth family and friends but part of me now wants to find my own kind I have been really sensitive to living things past few years .
yet I still want to find my own kind as yet haven't.
Old 27-12-2015, 01:56 AM
Suspended
Quote:
The first planets were ready to move into third density when we came from a neighboring verse.

This comment alone suggests to me that you're an angel. Only an angel or a channel with close bonds to an angel would know that little tidbit of information. I'm not aware of any articles it's published in, and to be honest, I wasn't sure if they'd only told me at first, because noone ever seemed to mention it online or anywhere else. :)

Do you know anything about angels and reproduction? I'd love to know if others have been told the same things I have.
Old 27-12-2015, 08:10 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly
Do you know anything about angels and reproduction? I'd love to know if others have been told the same things I have.

Reproduction? While in incarnation I assume?
Old 27-12-2015, 01:43 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Reproduction? While in incarnation I assume?

No :) Not during incarnation. Unless you count being an angel as being an incarnation of something higher ;)

No worries if you haven't run across it. I was just curious.
Old 30-12-2015, 11:22 PM
Suspended
Pathfinder
This angels thing is a pretty cute methodology. It's a lot like Avalokiteśvara, Guanyin or Bodhisattva in Buddhism. That is, someone who delays nirvana in order to help other sentient beings. This is seemingly a Christian version of that idea.