Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 08-11-2010, 11:55 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by WizardOfTheStone
At this point my interest is devoted towards the cleaning of ones minerals and crystals.. granted salt is my main issue, the sun is the second issue while heat treatment of stones or crystal is my last concern.

hi Wizard,

What are your thoughts on moonlight ? for cleansing crystals that is

Quote:
Again there are many more comments and topics I wish to share and hope to listen to yours as well.. But one word of advice: "Having A Wizard's Name Doesn't Mean One Is or Practices"
and I was looking forward to conversing with a Wizard

Dream Angel xx
(who does have a dream connection )

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 09-11-2010, 12:17 AM
Experiencer
Ah the Light of the moon.. The all natural and filtered light. of course I can since the crystals essence when in the light of the moon.. Without the proper cleansing.. What good is the light if is can penetrate and surround the crystals structure.

Perhaps I should post my short blog pertaining to my methods of cleansing. Thou some may feel my methods are odd. after all they are my methods.

Look for my article in the crystals and gems category very soon. or if you can't wait that long.. Connecting with my Facebook account and check my notes.. would love to have you along. No I'm not taking anything away from this format (forum) just it's good to make these connections and learn from others whom may not know of these new ways of thinking.
Old 09-11-2010, 12:27 AM
Deactivated Account

ah you have lost me already on your thoughts of the light of the moon ...is not leaving crystals in the moonlight proper cleansing ?

I do think you should post your article about cleansing here in the forum... do not take too long, or my crystals will melt in the moonlight !

Thank you for your kind invitation ~

blessings,
Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Old 10-11-2010, 07:58 PM
Experiencer
I'm very honored to be here.. and have been attempting to fit in with everyone (Mainly the Crystals category) but I'm very surprised that no one has commented about my offer as stated on this forum post:

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...newpost&t=4941

Was it simply over looked because it's so far down the page or my suggestion actually needs an area for suggestions and much higher up the page..
Old 12-11-2010, 07:24 AM
Deactivated Account

hi Wizard,

I tried clicking on the link you have in your post above this one and this is what I got ...

vBulletin Message
No Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator
when you click on the link you posted, what do you get ?

and when I clicked on your " WizardoftheStone " in your signature this is what I got ....

This content is currently unavailable

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !