Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams > Lucid Dreaming

Old 09-06-2017, 04:57 AM
Pathfinder
Old lucid dream

Had one around the time I was talking to a medium, around a time i was looking for answers and clearing out old things that i needed to work out. Any case it ended up I was talking to someone (might've been the person or someone else) around a place looked like a park or fair or something -more than likely a setting to meet and talk. In any case after a little of talking we stopped, the conversation stopped as if to brace before witnessing something fully. The premise was something like she was about to show me a window into who I was or at least the window to see the higher. She said, you ready? I said yes, we turned to face a window that opened ( a window like if a being opened a point in space to come through or to be seen)

What was seen was a being sort of warrior sage looking, with blue robes, sort of silkish looking. The surrounding was vividly white as if in the pure 5th dimension or higher, The looks of this being had almost the exact facial structure of mine except without wear due to being without the physical wear and tear of life here. Silver hair long. As soon as I comprehended this view in vivid clarity he gave me a big old smile like I finally saw clearly for the first time. At this point is where I clicked back out into this side.

I've had another time before this in another dream state of running into someone after calling out to whomever would answer the questions i had, someone came by (more someone as a message, not the same impression as given above) and said, "you are searching for something that you already are"

Was wondering if anyone knows of a being with blue robes as maybe a trademark? Idk i see some others and have heard sometimes that archs or angels can be identified by the wear they usually have. Wondering if any sort of have a viewpoint to bring by.