Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 26-06-2016, 08:52 PM
Master
Day cards ... for today, it's nearly 23.00 so I can base it on what happened...

Dog 18 - Whip 11 - Stork 17

(I seem to be getting these cards a lot of late)

Feeling good and sociable (Dog). Then I had a conversation with a guy that rattled my cage a tad (Whip) and had me in two minds (Whip) for a very short time (Whip). Instead of reacting from that 'rattled' feeling, I changed my feelings and approach (Stork = change) to a more feminine and lighthearted way (Stork = feminine). It worked out well, making me feel really good (Stork = positive) and was basking in that feeling! (Stork)

So all in all remaining calm and positive in spite of having my cage rattled, also during another thing where ppl questioned what I'd said.
Old 26-06-2016, 10:22 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Not sure what your dream was about, but I gather it's about a partner.
Somehow Stork Ring Tree makes me feel you got to change your outlook regarding regular/steady relationships.
Combined with Whip could mean to be more assertive and Child can mean to take small steps, so to take it easy in a way.
Child combined with Whip ... be more assertive, but in the right way, so not aggressive. But playful. Be playful. Flirty. Have fun. Enjoy it. It's supposed to be fun.
Do you happen to regard long term relationships as not playful, or lose your own playfulness in a relationship? Tend to get (too) serious? Or are you too serious about it to begin with, not playful enough?
Not sure how it ties in, but if it's the correct interpretation, you should be able to work it out ...

I will say I am enjoying my Lenormand deck and look forward to knowing the cards better. That has always been my downfall in these tools. Not fully knowing the tool and having to rely to much on books for answers and guidance.

The dream was more about being myself. Being whole within myself. Being fully myself. Which is why it was so surprising to see a pull about possible partners, and children. Etc. Perhaps it's about embracing the other side of myself, the feminine side? Being more open, and playful as you said. I certainly can stand to be more assertive. That has been one of my pitfalls in life. Not being able to asset myself and take control and do things on my own. I can barely even return an item to the store. With my vacation tomorrow I am doing things on my own, all out of my comfort zone, and one of my concerns is being able to be assertive and take control of things for the first time. I guess I have always just preferred to have another steer the ship while I rode alone with it.
Old 26-06-2016, 10:25 PM
Master
Quote:
Oh, I so dislike the Letter, haha.
And not directly an answer to your question, but I do think, based on the cards, you will pay a hefty price if he does turn up in your life. That being your feeling of well-being, comfort and stability. It would rock your boat, but in such a way you wouldn't notice it till it's (almost) to late to repair it. That sort of thing.

I can see why there could be a dislike for the letter. As it's hard to know what exactly is it bringing. Is it good news or is it bad news, and no one wants to receive bad news.

Can the rocking of the boat be a good thing? Like changing everything up, everything that was stable and comfortable to something better? Or would this mouse always be a bad thing? A breaking something that was good and great, and replace it with broken, rotted home, and not noticing it, until it was too late?

It does seem, if this person does show up, that I need to be cautious about them, about their intentions, and maybe even just keeping them at a distance, or just a passing by type of thing, and nothing more.
Old 27-06-2016, 09:31 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by innerlight
I will say I am enjoying my Lenormand deck and look forward to knowing the cards better. That has always been my downfall in these tools. Not fully knowing the tool and having to rely to much on books for answers and guidance.

The dream was more about being myself. Being whole within myself. Being fully myself. Which is why it was so surprising to see a pull about possible partners, and children. Etc. Perhaps it's about embracing the other side of myself, the feminine side? Being more open, and playful as you said. I certainly can stand to be more assertive. That has been one of my pitfalls in life. Not being able to asset myself and take control and do things on my own. I can barely even return an item to the store. With my vacation tomorrow I am doing things on my own, all out of my comfort zone, and one of my concerns is being able to be assertive and take control of things for the first time. I guess I have always just preferred to have another steer the ship while I rode alone with it.
Ah, that changes things a tad. Handy to tell us the question/context you're asking about if you want feedback.
Ring is not just a love relationship, it can also be the relationship with yourself. It can be any relationship ... Also a contract, which is a form of relationship too.
In this case it's likely the relationship with yourself.
Stork is about change, but positive card.
Tree can be long term, stable, but also your comfort zone and feeling at home with yourself.
So with regard to what you now say, that makes total sense ...

Interpretation of the Whip and Child wouldn't change ...
Old 27-06-2016, 09:39 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by innerlight
I can see why there could be a dislike for the letter. As it's hard to know what exactly is it bringing. Is it good news or is it bad news, and no one wants to receive bad news.

Can the rocking of the boat be a good thing? Like changing everything up, everything that was stable and comfortable to something better? Or would this mouse always be a bad thing? A breaking something that was good and great, and replace it with broken, rotted home, and not noticing it, until it was too late?

It does seem, if this person does show up, that I need to be cautious about them, about their intentions, and maybe even just keeping them at a distance, or just a passing by type of thing, and nothing more.
Intentions, now there may we one to remember ...
Letter is traditionally something that comes from afar, by default any written message or news, albeit a flyer, newspaper, letter or email.
But maybe intentions is another good one ... i think I'm going to write that one down ...
I mean, why not? In this day and age written messages get fewer and fewer, with exception of online stuff and texts, which are also written. But still.
I can see how in some contexts this just doesn't make sense. And maybe in case of your ready it does, but then we'd have to wait and see what goes down if and when this person shows up in your life again, haha.
Maybe the way he will turn up is by message (FB, text, whatever). But then there's still the Mice saying that something isn't right...

All things considered I'd say .. find a new love interest!
Old 27-06-2016, 02:18 PM
Master
Quote:
Intentions, now there may we one to remember ...
Letter is traditionally something that comes from afar, by default any written message or news, albeit a flyer, newspaper, letter or email.
But maybe intentions is another good one ... i think I'm going to write that one down ...
I mean, why not? In this day and age written messages get fewer and fewer, with exception of online stuff and texts, which are also written. But still.
I can see how in some contexts this just doesn't make sense. And maybe in case of your ready it does, but then we'd have to wait and see what goes down if and when this person shows up in your life again, haha.
Maybe the way he will turn up is by message (FB, text, whatever). But then there's still the Mice saying that something isn't right...

All things considered I'd say .. find a new love interest!

It does seem incomplete with only the three cards pulled. Like it leaves to much open to know for sure. But that mouse, imo, is the most telling of them all. As that seems like the bad omen, the trouble, that is waiting to destroy the home. Not all at once, and it could take time to reach that goal. But it seems that will always be the outcome if that path is followed. I think another love interest would be the better outcome overall.

So I went that route with the cards on what would happen if I let another in that is someone else? I did a follow up pull on what do I have to do to find that love?

The first pull on what would happen if I let someone else in?

10 - The scythe
1 - the rider
2- the clover

The scythe is the one card that makes me a little unsure in this reading. Is it a good omen or a bad one? The most I can think that it's about something happening really fast, or suddenly, or is a card about ending all ties to this other person/past to allow the reaping of something new. Which has taken the form of the rider. A messenger/someone new. Which brings the clover. Which is about luck. Fertility. Happiness, hope. So perhaps allowing this new person in would be a lucky break for me that will be a good thing. The scythe makes me wonder, however, if it would be short lived.

Second question, what do I have to do to find new love?

35 - The Anchor
31 - The Sun
20 - The garden

The anchor and the sun makes me think of vacation, or a cruise or tropical getaway. Maybe a visit to the shore or the beach. I do have plans of getting to the beach sometime this summer. Today I leave for vacation, and head down to Virginia to visit D.C.

The anchor could also be about not doing anything, or continue doing what I am doing, and allowing the energies of the sun, being open/positive/friendly/outgoing out in my life. Or it's about spirit and allowing spirit to provide me. The last one, garden, is about social events. Public meetings. Like minded people. Networking. Parties. I do currently attend a group activity that takes place once a week for the next few weeks. It's a spiritual group. Could be the energies of the sun.

I should make sure to do a pull for my vacation and what may occur, or may learn type of thing.
Old 27-06-2016, 03:59 PM
Master
Since I am about to head out the door on vacation for a week. I decided to pull a general reading for my trip and what the cards had to say about it.

I pulled

28 - The gentleman
7 - snake
9 - bouquet
23 - mouse
15 - bear

Yowzer! Now I kind of wish I did not pull any cards. With all those negative cards in there. I would say the gentleman represents me, the male. With snake, and mouse in there, it makes me wonder if I am going to lose something, or have something stolen from me on my vacation. I will have to be extra vigilant going in. Both those cards are split by the bouquet, a happy, positive card, or good tidings, and abundance. Hopefully not about me losing my abundance. That would certainly not be good on vacation. And then it ends with the bear. Strength. Luck. Motherly figure.

Without this being a negative experience that is going to come at a good price to myself and my finances. The only other thing I could think would be that this trip will be about transformation, and shedding my skin/self, like a snake does. To changing myself completely to something new and better. In a way this trip will do that. As I am going completely out of my comfort zone on this, and am flying solo. Normally I would do this with another, taking the lead, and my just coasting along to it. This will be me all the way. Doing everything. So it is a huge opportunity to grow and change and better myself and my future.. But I will stay vigilant and not careless and hope and pray I don't get mugged and lose my finances, stuff.
Old 27-06-2016, 09:44 PM
Master
How's this date going to go down?

Heart 24 - Man 28 - Tower 19

Stay in touch with your feelings, open and warm (Heart), but don't lose track of your own points of view (Man) and boundaries (Tower).
Old 28-06-2016, 02:01 AM
Guide
Asked how I will end up moving/relocating permanently to wherever it is I belong/what series of events will lead me to it:

Lilies (30) - Fish (34) - Ring (25)

Hmmmm.... A green-card marriage?? And/or inheritance enabling me to move?

(Not sure, I've gotten rusty with the lenormand cards)
Old 30-06-2016, 01:41 AM
Master

hmm, how about you try breaking your question down? I think you're trying to ask at least two separate questions there, and the cards are probably getting confused/struggling to make themselves clear :)