Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 16-06-2019, 10:17 AM
Master
Experience With An Angelic being

I'll be short on this one.

I tried to invoke a high ranked angelic being,and i think something else came through.I'm not sure if it was the original being,a subordinate,or a guide from my team,but here's what's happened:

After the invocation,i felt overshadowed.I could feel my self moving to the background,and something else,taking it's place.
I didn't liked it,so i went outside for a walk,to calm my self.
Soon i started to feel that someone was messing around with my brain,doing adjustments.
I managed to stay cool for some minutes,but then i freaked out and i used a cleansing mantra in order to make it stop.

Fortunaly my will had overcome the being,and i ended up the process successfully.

Not a pleasant experience i could say.

After the session,number patterns apeared again,and i received a small gift for me on the ground.
Old 16-06-2019, 01:06 PM
Master
Hello,

For most of us our intellect likes to be in control. When we seek assistance and advice/insights from a more evolved being the ego can feel deminished.

if you can understand the energetic dynamics of your inner world, nothing you experiences should surprise you. Whan authentic humility is necessary in a given instance then allow your self to be that way.

We are all deeply loved by the divine and those who are allowed to interact with us when we seek greater wisdom. This belief about love is at the core of everything. Without it you can not trust in any divine guidance you receive.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 16-06-2019, 01:24 PM
Master
Hi john.

I wasn't expecting a brain surgery,so i think it was normal to freak out.
Also i didn't used filters to slow down the power,so whatever came,it was ''raw''.
Old 16-06-2019, 02:10 PM
Master
Hello,

Yes to freak out was very understansable. You described your energetic experience quite nicely.

Old 16-06-2019, 02:34 PM
Master
I was told that it's not good to experiment with the angelics outside of their system.

The problem is that i don't like to go ''magical'' and use all these patterns,but from what i hear from others,a system is necessary in order to ensure the right contact,otherwise you have good chances to meet with parasites and other unhealthy stuff.
Old 16-06-2019, 05:19 PM
Master
Hi,

Yes I have heard similar things.

Unless you see yourself as empowered, your intellect will worry about such things. Dealing with spirits is no different than dealing with other people in physical reality. Listen to good advice. Ignore bad advice. Be kind to everyone.

John

Old 16-06-2019, 06:29 PM
Master
Thank you for sharing your experience though I do have some concerns.

Invocations are a part of magic and there are different kinds, or types, of magic. You began the magic with an invocation. Magic can be simple or as complex as you want it to be. Simply put, invocations are a magical invitation to a spirit.

If you're going to continue invoking spirits, etc then you do need to learn, if you haven't already, how to protect yourself, cleanse your energy, ground your energy and banish unwanted entities. Those are the basics one must learn who's on such a path. There are different methods and you can also create your own method. You do need to set boundaries with spirits just as much as you set boundaries for people. Without all of those in place, you can end up in a lot of trouble.

You also need to be able to identify who, or what, came through on an invocation/summoning. If the wrong entity responds, you have to be able to banish it. This is a path, or journey, all by itself but can be incorporated into other practices if you so choose but keep in mind that invoking spirits does involve magic as far as I understand.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 16-06-2019, 11:16 PM
Master
I tried to figure out what you were connecting to, but those around me just said, it was part of a learning experience.
Know that you are protected, and relax.
Old 16-06-2019, 11:57 PM
Deactivated Account
Oh boy, you've really done it. Seems to me like you managed to p#ss off a high ranked angel simply for invoking him without need. His reaction must've been something like ''what does this baka human-kun need me for''.
But nonetheless, good job! I don't think I'll ever be capable of pulling such a stunt, let alone draw the attention from higher realms. So if it's any consolation, at least they acknowledge your existence.
Old 17-06-2019, 06:30 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis
Thank you for sharing your experience though I do have some concerns.

Invocations are a part of magic and there are different kinds, or types, of magic. You began the magic with an invocation. Magic can be simple or as complex as you want it to be. Simply put, invocations are a magical invitation to a spirit.

If you're going to continue invoking spirits, etc then you do need to learn, if you haven't already, how to protect yourself, cleanse your energy, ground your energy and banish unwanted entities. Those are the basics one must learn who's on such a path. There are different methods and you can also create your own method. You do need to set boundaries with spirits just as much as you set boundaries for people. Without all of those in place, you can end up in a lot of trouble.

You also need to be able to identify who, or what, came through on an invocation/summoning. If the wrong entity responds, you have to be able to banish it. This is a path, or journey, all by itself but can be incorporated into other practices if you so choose but keep in mind that invoking spirits does involve magic as far as I understand.
I agree with everything you wrote.The problem with me is that the only way to learn is through trial and error,so i do a lot of mistakes.