Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 17-01-2019, 05:58 PM
Newbie ;)

Cool Im an indgo in need of some advice!! Im new here!

Hello this is my first post. Im ryan nice to meet some indigos out here i've never talked to any in real life.

I got offerd a positon as a sales rep for a company im passinate about. I know it is the start of something great and the first big step in my life as i am only 18 and in college. I have a busy life with college lacrosse, friends, school, and now this job, and on top of that my very attention needy girlfriend :).

He has offered me 10% of the sales i make which i think isnt terrible but it is to low for me to focus on it because my life is already so busy. Me being so excited my goal was 35% but i now realize that was crazy. I would really like to get 15% but idk if he will go up that much. does anybody have some advice?

Thank you very much. i cant wait to meet and share ideas with all of you.
Old 15-04-2019, 10:13 PM
Guide
You could probably do the job and succeed if you get rid of the needy girlfriend. There is no excuse for a girl to be needy in this day and age when women are allowed to take care of themselves and should be expected to. I am sure you described her as needy to get someone to agree that you should dump her. You are 18, you don't need to live your life for someone else now, wait until your 30 and are married to do that.
Old 29-04-2019, 10:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beigryan
Hello this is my first post. Im ryan nice to meet some indigos out here i've never talked to any in real life.

I got offerd a positon as a sales rep for a company im passinate about. I know it is the start of something great and the first big step in my life as i am only 18 and in college. I have a busy life with college lacrosse, friends, school, and now this job, and on top of that my very attention needy girlfriend :).

He has offered me 10% of the sales i make which i think isnt terrible but it is to low for me to focus on it because my life is already so busy. Me being so excited my goal was 35% but i now realize that was crazy. I would really like to get 15% but idk if he will go up that much. does anybody have some advice?

Thank you very much. i cant wait to meet and share ideas with all of you.

Ask for the 15% if you don't get it, go with the 10%. You never know what you'll get until you ask. The other side of the coin is that you're 18 don't think too hard about money right now, think about doing the right thing & caring and then the money will come. This is abundance and it will serve you in all areas of your life.