Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 19-10-2019, 03:30 PM
Smile

Source Energy is a streaming consciousness that is streaming into your physical body.

And when you allow your connection to be full that’s when you feel so good.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 24-10-2019, 03:03 PM
Color

Law of Attraction says, “That which is like unto itself is drawn.”
Vibrations are always matched.
Your new desire, whether it is a strong one or a soft one,
is summoning unto itself proportionately.
The Universe is responding to your vibrational calling.

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 27-10-2019, 07:27 PM
Smile

The Law of Attraction is responding to your thought, not to your current reality.
When you change the thought, your reality must follow suit.
If things are going well for you, then focusing upon what is happening now will cause the well-being to continue,
but if there are things happening now that are not pleasing,
you must find a way of taking your attention away from those unwanted things.

Old 30-10-2019, 09:31 PM
If you decide to make someone the enemy and you’re pushing very hard against them,
you don’t effect them at all, but you disconnect yourself from the Stream.

Old 01-11-2019, 01:59 PM
Thumbs up

Get so fixated on what you want,
that you drown out any vibration
that has anything to do
with what you do not want.

Old 04-11-2019, 02:37 PM
Smile

I Have Complete Control Over My Own Thoughts…
If you take control of your own emotions and you think an improved thought
because it feels better to do so, you will discover that no matter how the
negative trend got started, you can turn it around.

Old 05-11-2019, 06:01 PM
This physical environment is your playground of expansion and,
without it, the Universe could not expand in the way that it does.

Old 06-11-2019, 02:22 PM
If it is true — and it is — that when I — meaning any point of Consciousness — asks, it is given...

-Abraham-Hicks

Old 08-11-2019, 09:45 PM
The one who fears something the most is the one who has it
most activated in their vibration.
And so, it is logical that they would experience it.

Old 09-11-2019, 02:15 PM
Color

Most rarely align with their true power, because it seems illogical to them
that there is power in relaxation, in letting go, or in love or joy or bliss.

Most people do not understand that their true power lies in releasing resistance—
which is the only obstacle to their true power.