Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

Old 25-10-2019, 04:59 PM
Newbie ;)

Any theories on the missing years of Jesus?

Hello everyone,

Does anyone have any interesting theories or articles/books to read that discuss what may have occurred during the “missing” years of Jesus Christ?

Would love to read what you know!

Thanks,
Iamcurious
Old 25-10-2019, 05:22 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamcurious
Hello everyone,

Does anyone have any interesting theories or articles/books to read that discuss what may have occurred during the “missing” years of Jesus Christ?

Thanks,
Iamcurious

The Documentary ' Jesus was a Buddhist Monk ' may interest you.... There are many Books available if you search around
Old 25-10-2019, 08:26 PM
Master

Exactly, google for it! Check Seth's (Jane Roberts) take on it.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 28-10-2019, 05:47 PM
Master
There was a thread about this subject in the Christian section. You could check that.

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 28-10-2019, 05:49 PM
Master
Here is the link:

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=130540

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 31-10-2019, 11:24 PM
MAYA EL

There are missing years because he was never a man he is and was only a story
Old 19-11-2019, 04:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamcurious
Hello everyone,

Thanks,
Iamcurious

Author Adrian Gilbert, in his book, "Signs in the Sky", has done extensive travel and research.
In his book he refers to an apparent ages long "Son of Man School". He infers there was this school, or branch thereof existing in Egypt.
If you recall, Herod was seeking the infant Jesus, and His father was informed by an angel in a dream to take the child out of Israel to Egypt.
(Mathew 2:13)

It has been thought that Jesus in His younger years spent some time back in Egypt, affiliated with "The Son of Man" school. Gilbert asserts that this school was affiliated with the constellation Orion, and the indications of this involve the attire of certain prophets and key figures in the Bible.
The rough camel hair garb with thick belt attire of people like Samson, Elijah, Ezekiel (?) and John the Baptist.
Mathew 3:4, Mark 1:6

The Lord and His cousin John also, have been affiliated with the third somewhat secretive sect of Jews, called the Essenes, who practiced daily ritual immersion in water. Who also considered the main Jewish leadership as corrupt, and inured.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 27-11-2019, 05:02 PM
Master
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus_in_India_(book)
Old 06-12-2019, 08:37 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
The Documentary ' Jesus was a Buddhist Monk ' may interest you.... There are many Books available if you search around
I know exactly where and what he has been doing and even doing today. I know some intimate details because I had walked with him and had been taught by him 2000 years ago. I am the apostle known as Philip.

2000 years ago while he was taken down from the cross, his soul left his body and then descended into the lower 2nd dimension called hell. To us in this 3rd dimension he was there for 3 days, but when you are there, 1 earth day is equivalent to 100 earth years. He was there for 300 years! He said he still bears the scars of hell and makes the cross seem like a picnic. John the baptist was there in hell with him and watched a soul sucking tree try and take John. He eventually saw a faint light come through the sky and that is when he grabbed John and flew out towards the light as light comes through an opening. He came out 3 days later a very damaged man. He then came to his body in the tomb where he meditated over it by focusing on a star growing at its center ad healed its mitochondria and the cells reversed in damage. He then merged himself with his body and came back to life. After that he appeared to Mary Magdalene, Myself and the rest of us for 30 days and spoke of the Pleiades. He was then taken up into the clouds by a beam-ship and Some of us went there with him and came back to fulfill our missions. He remained living in the Pleiades on a planet called New Lyra that orbits the star Atlas. He was so damaged by hell that he had to live in quarantine for 500 years to heal. During that time he did not speak and lost his vocal chord ability as everyone was telepathic anyway.
He then came back because he promised the natives that he would return for them at a different time. He eventually met with the Hopi's and gave them the 9 prophesies and promised he would save their people when the 9th prophesy has been fulfilled... They called him Pahana (Look up Pahana and the Hopi's). He came back in 2016 and stood on the front lines at Standing Rock and has come back to also to gather us Apostles and take us home to prepare us for our return to Judge the 12 tribes of Israel. He is still here and I am to finish my book before I leave with him sometime in the next 6 months. When we return we will come back with a fleet of ships and we will open the underground on the mount of olives and we will take set up a place for our fleets. The world will then become a Federation Planet and all money and the cost of living will be abolished. (The beast or Banking system will be no more but those who have a bank account number tattoo or chip will be taken off world and will remain slaves under the secret space programs that the Red-shields "Rothschild" set up years ago) and will remain slaves even into their reincarnation. Jhe'shua and Mary Magdalene will unite and have a child. That child will be the Prince of Peace who will rule the earth for 1000 years.

This is it in a nutshell.... email me and I will send some pics of him and the others! :-) [email protected]
Old 06-12-2019, 09:46 PM
Master
Reminds me of what Jesus wass quoted as saying: "In my Father's house there are many 'mansions'."