Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Vegetarian & Vegan

Old 06-06-2019, 12:50 AM
Guide

I don't have enough data at the moment to really upload any photo's...I may go to a place with wifi, I just did that, but realized it did not do a whole lot as I'd still have to upload them onto a hosting site - which was taking too long, and I just wanted to be at home. I have data again later in the month...

If this works, this is what I had last night;

Chickpeas, Sunflower Sprouts, Button Mushrooms, Mild Red Chunky Salsa, Fresh Basil, and a naturally home fermented cashew yogurt (bought) - unsweetened plain - a few scoops and mixed it all together. It was great, if I could digest legumes, I'd eat it again. & I've tried everything under the sun, sprouting, and than cooking, algae, and beano - it just doesn't work.

https://ibb.co/pyvYbJY
Old 08-06-2019, 11:44 AM
Guide

Guess the image did not work. I don't remember how I used to post images online, it's been years. I had to use a host site for the above...

I dont like to have my photos online and this forum only allows an http...?
Old 14-06-2019, 02:18 PM
Master
Oh wow...wow...I will have to start coming back to SF just to see your recipes and pictures Libbyscorp! So delicious looking and easy to make! Thank you!
Old 14-06-2019, 03:10 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green.Heals
I don't have enough data at

https://ibb.co/pyvYbJY

Ill eat that

not my picture lolol, i eat a lot of kale for lunch. who is else is kale fan? i want to learn to make kale patties. libbyscorp have you made those?

Old 14-06-2019, 03:12 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by LibbyScorp

I freaking love life.

My pallet is really changing going into the 3rd week of as vegan as I can. Food is something I am truly feeling with all the senses. It's like angels sing when I slice open that papaya and pineapple. The smells made me drool like Homer Simpson over pink sprinkle donuts.

kkjkjkjkjjk I am dead. that looks soooooooo good. omg, what page did I just walk into,,,
Old 14-06-2019, 05:01 PM
Master
I don't mind kale, used to eat more of it but then it was just tasting too bitter, need some good recipes for it.

My fruit passion is now for Mangos...Wow does it help with sugar cravings but then because it does, I probably shouldn't eat it!
Old 14-06-2019, 05:11 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarian
My fruit passion is now for Mangos...Wow does it help with sugar cravings but then because it does, I probably shouldn't eat it!
I love mangos... omg do I love 'em. Mixed in with some peaches, yummm...

Old 14-06-2019, 05:13 PM
Master
Aaand I posted that at 11:11 my time so obviously mangos and me are meant to be. True love forever *swoons*

Old 14-06-2019, 09:51 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by carebear
kkjkjkjkjjk I am dead. that looks soooooooo good. omg, what page did I just walk into,,,

Yeah she's really amazing with posting these colourful pictures..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaere
Aaand I posted that at 11:11 my time so obviously mangos and me are meant to be. True love forever *swoons*

Mangos are one of my favourite fruits too..
I find all the yellow fruits kinda the best ones lol, mango.. banana.. pineapple..

Old 15-06-2019, 12:22 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
Mangos are one of my favourite fruits too..
I find all the yellow fruits kinda the best ones lol, mango.. banana.. pineapple..

Oooh, nice fruit salad there! Put some green grapes in, they can look yellow if you squint just so.

I wonder, is an apple a red or a white fruit? Kiwi's brown or green?