Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 19-10-2015, 05:50 PM
ChiGal

I can't get my head right

Hi Everybody,

I 100% believe in the Law of Attraction and deliberate creation, and even though I have some wonderful examples in my life of previous manifestations, I think my problem is in my belief in my own ability to create what I want. Yet, I know it's true, and I know I can do it.

I think my biggest obstacle is the fact that my husband works in an industry that is not very stable, so job loss is always on my mind. I am afraid to spend money, even on things we need, because I am always trying to save in case he is laid off. When things are going well, I feel free and wonderful and the manifestations come easily. But when things get shaky, I almost get panic-stricken.

I have prayed and asked the universe and the angels to send me signs that everything will be okay, and they have come, but I am still having difficulty holding positive thoughts for any length of time.

Does anyone have any advice for me? I try meditating everyday, but so far, I can't quantify any benefit from it, though I am sure there are many.

Thank you!
Old 19-10-2015, 08:00 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiGal
Hi Everybody,

I 100% believe in the Law of Attraction and deliberate creation, and even though I have some wonderful examples in my life of previous manifestations, I think my problem is in my belief in my own ability to create what I want. Yet, I know it's true, and I know I can do it.

I think my biggest obstacle is the fact that my husband works in an industry that is not very stable, so job loss is always on my mind. I am afraid to spend money, even on things we need, because I am always trying to save in case he is laid off. When things are going well, I feel free and wonderful and the manifestations come easily. But when things get shaky, I almost get panic-stricken.

I have prayed and asked the universe and the angels to send me signs that everything will be okay, and they have come, but I am still having difficulty holding positive thoughts for any length of time.

Does anyone have any advice for me? I try meditating everyday, but so far, I can't quantify any benefit from it, though I am sure there are many.

Thank you!

Chigal............i like that, you sound like a good dancer.

But anyway, of course the law of attraction is real. If it was not, well then everything would be pitch black right now! and in my opinion the universe would be completely empty.

I don't usually come up on this section of the site, but i will have a go..

The creative force Chi Gal in this entire universe, is emotion. Everything in the entire universe is made up of energy, and to move that energy or manipulate it into something that you want. You have to have laser like precision and control over your emotions and what thoughts you have attached to them! consciously 24 hours per day. You stated that when things are going well, you manifest easily! this is because you have control of your emotions. But when things get shakey, you feel panic-stricken. And because Emotions are the creative force (this is dangerous), something can only hurt you if it upsets your emotions, and you can only love if you feel emotion, that's the power of emotions......

Emotion is more powerful than intellect.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlANDr9MH0w

You must always remind yourself this, and consciously divert your emotions and thoughts to something positive when you are starting to worry or fear something. And ultimately if you can become like samurai, these guys where not emotionless warriors! they where very emotionally intelligence, and they had conscious control over them. And its these emotions which us humans have, which emanate from the subconscious! its these emotions which create, manipulate and have a effect upon the energy around us! and everything is energy, YOU....ME, Cars, Tree's you name it.

Meditation i think is abit out dated, because the goal here is for us to get conscious control of the subconscious mind. I think meditation is good for visualization, and i would advise you to visualize if you are not already. But ultimately you want more conscious control of your power, which is ultimately your emotions plain and simple. So you have to eliminate things that maybe have a negative effect on you controlling your emotions and thoughts that are attached to them! unfortunately we have allot of things trying to mess with our emotions, and i am sorry about that..........

Maybe sometimes this might sound very simple, sometimes these things are about self confidence! and just a stubborn attitude. And weather it be the TV, or maybe just people around you that maybe don't believe that there is anything to life outside of the physical. Sometimes this can chip away at your confidence, and emotional stability.......and it can even sometimes move even the most stubborn of us!...

But nevertheless i stumbled upon this video awhile back, and i suppose you could try it out. (Its outside the box, and i enjoyed listening to it......well not all of it haha)....

Visualize your past.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDiXjK1B1Sw
Old 19-10-2015, 11:26 PM
Guide
Hi ChiGal, I agree much with what MindPower states, such as our emotions are really the powerhouse behind the curtains, so to speak. But if I could add something that might make it a little easier to understand, there is a simple explanation that I derived from Eckhart Tolle's book, "The Power of Now. What he says (I will paraphrase) is that emotions follow our sense of reason (mental/intellect). Example: Someone says to you, "There's something in that closet that is going to scare the cr*p out of you. Open the closet door." Your mind assumes the person is giving you the truth and that, by those words, you may be harmed. You become fearful because your thoughts have created a possible scenario already. Now, someone says to you, "THere's something in that closet that is going to make you jump for joy! Open the closet door." Again, the mind assumes the information is correct and you get excited and giddy, anticipating something joyful. Similar scenarios, different emotional reactions.

If you can control your thoughts, assumptions, imagination, you will be able to control your emotions and ultimately your fears. Emotions are the rollercoaster ride, thought processes are the rollercoaster itself, the structure that creates the fear/joy. I hope this helps.

Hope is praying for rain; Faith is bringing an umbrella
Old 17-11-2015, 04:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiGal
Hi Everybody,

I 100% believe in the Law of Attraction and deliberate creation...
I think my problem is in my belief in my own ability to create what I want.

Does anyone have any advice for me? I try meditating everyday,
but so far, I can't quantify any benefit from it, though I am sure
there are many.

Thank you!
Haha, you have no ability ...except to step out of the way and let
what you have asked for happen.

Remember, 'A watched pot never boils.'

State what it is you desire...say, Thank you, So Be It...
Let the 'Universal Powers' do the rest...smile , be happy ...because it is on it's way.
Never doubt.
A week, a year, doesn't matter...it's on it's way. Period.
The speed is influenced by your desire, emotion for it*, your focus, etc.

*Not your emotion of not having it!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 17-11-2015, 05:56 PM
Nettles

Worry is interest paid on stuff that hasn't even happened yet. It's easy to say, "Oh your worried, well...stop that." And while it is true that being in a state of worry is a choice, sometimes thoughts of worry come unbidden. There is a Chinese proverb about the "birds of worry" flying over unbidden and not allowing them to build a nest. Worry doesn't remove the possible troubles of tomorrow but it does take away from the strength and harmony of today.
I can only speak to my own experience as to meditation and personally I have found it useful for a great many things as there are a vast number of ways in which to meditate. I can see how meditation could seem less useful or even outdated to some, a lot of folks meditate themselves into a rut and as with almost everything deciding to all but dismiss it as such is a choice but there is a reason it has persisted for thousands of years. Perhaps you could try a different method. Anyone proficient in meditation knows that you get out of the experience what you put into it. It isn't "wrong" or "bad" to worry, it's how you deal with your worry that matters.
Have you considered keeping journals? A blank book or note book can be a good place to "put down" some of that worry.
I wish you all the best.
Old 06-12-2015, 09:15 AM
Newbie ;)

We never want to worry about the past, or the future. What we really need to start focusing is about the now, we cannot predict the future like we think we do, it is over exerting body energy to stress, Anything to keep your mind off of assets and budget is a ++ for you and everyone around
Old 06-12-2015, 04:48 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIND POWER
Chigal............i like that, you sound like a good dancer.

But anyway, of course the law of attraction is real. If it was not, well then everything would be pitch black right now! and in my opinion the universe would be completely empty.

I don't usually come up on this section of the site, but i will have a go..

The creative force Chi Gal in this entire universe, is emotion. Everything in the entire universe is made up of energy, and to move that energy or manipulate it into something that you want. You have to have laser like precision and control over your emotions and what thoughts you have attached to them! consciously 24 hours per day. You stated that when things are going well, you manifest easily! this is because you have control of your emotions. But when things get shakey, you feel panic-stricken. And because Emotions are the creative force (this is dangerous), something can only hurt you if it upsets your emotions, and you can only love if you feel emotion, that's the power of emotions......

Emotion is more powerful than intellect.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlANDr9MH0w

You must always remind yourself this, and consciously divert your emotions and thoughts to something positive when you are starting to worry or fear something. And ultimately if you can become like samurai, these guys where not emotionless warriors! they where very emotionally intelligence, and they had conscious control over them. And its these emotions which us humans have, which emanate from the subconscious! its these emotions which create, manipulate and have a effect upon the energy around us! and everything is energy, YOU....ME, Cars, Tree's you name it.

Meditation i think is abit out dated, because the goal here is for us to get conscious control of the subconscious mind. I think meditation is good for visualization, and i would advise you to visualize if you are not already. But ultimately you want more conscious control of your power, which is ultimately your emotions plain and simple. So you have to eliminate things that maybe have a negative effect on you controlling your emotions and thoughts that are attached to them! unfortunately we have allot of things trying to mess with our emotions, and i am sorry about that..........

Maybe sometimes this might sound very simple, sometimes these things are about self confidence! and just a stubborn attitude. And weather it be the TV, or maybe just people around you that maybe don't believe that there is anything to life outside of the physical. Sometimes this can chip away at your confidence, and emotional stability.......and it can even sometimes move even the most stubborn of us!...

But nevertheless i stumbled upon this video awhile back, and i suppose you could try it out. (Its outside the box, and i enjoyed listening to it......well not all of it haha)....

Visualize your past.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDiXjK1B1Sw

Mind, what are you doing in this side of the forum. This is where the top secret wizards do their lab work. Joking. I enjoyed what you had to contribute. Thank you!
Old 14-12-2015, 05:15 AM
Pathfinder

Take one small baby steps at a time...

Hi Chigal,

In your case and cases similar to yours, its good to take small baby steps at a time. When I say that I mean, tell yourself that you will think only positive thoughts for the next two hours...come what may. In those two hours be very very careful to keep your mind positive. After those two hours take a short break of a couple of minutes and let your mind wander. Then again take the next step of one hour or two hours or more depending upon how much you can handle. gradually over the next few days increase the duration of your steps.
It may not be easy to tell yourself to stay permanently happy but it may be easy to convince yourself to be positive for short duration. slowly these short duration becomes bigger duration and you learn to be positive for longer.
Give it a try.
Good luck. Stay blessed.
Aham Bahmasmi