Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Forum Help

Old 18-12-2014, 01:09 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hope33
I agree...
We should be grateful for what we do have....

That is all fine and dandy. But exactly how would complaints be meet, if everyone one was scolded for not being grateful for what we have.

Who are the servers they share with by the way? I'm not trying to start problems but the web server hoster should be held responsible for this terrible display of quality. The Admins are doing the best they can but should really expect more from the server host if they want to keep members on this forum.
Old 23-12-2014, 02:00 AM
crestfallen

I also keep getting this message every time I come to this forum. :( I would come in, make a post, try to click away, and then it tells me that the server is too busy. It does this literally every time I come here. I love this place already and hope that this gets fixed as soon as possible!
Old 23-12-2014, 08:24 AM
Master
If it's possible to fix it, then Good, if impossible, then too bad. (anything's possible 'they' reckon)
Old 23-12-2014, 09:48 AM
Master

.... Only with an expensive upgrade.

This is all free, remember, so lets count our blessings - and learn a bit of patience.

If you keep clicking the 'refresh' button whatever you've posted will go through after a short while.

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 23-12-2014, 10:42 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by knightofalbion
.... Only with an expensive upgrade.

Maybe.

Quote:
This is all free, remember, so lets count our blessings - and learn a bit of patience.

Is it being patient, or is really the case that it won't be fixed?

Quote:
If you keep clicking the 'refresh' button whatever you've posted will go through after a short while.

In that - this is how it's gonna be, or merely a suggestion in the meantime, until it is resolved?
Old 23-12-2014, 11:48 AM
Knower
When you click the donate button it says that hosting costs around $50 per month. If we all donated a dollar a week to the forum or $5 a month they would be able to easily upgrade to a better server or higher bandwith host plan. Needs a donate sticky on each thread I would suggest. Going to go and see if I can donate my $5 for the month now as this problem is annoying. Also pays to copy your post when posting and editing so that you don't lose it if you get the server busy notice. Just paste if you do lose it.
Old 23-12-2014, 11:52 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon
It's because I'm here: the server quivers at my presence.

Lol.
I liked this answer!

Quote:
One little trick is to click on yesterday or since last week and often the page will refresh with new posts up top.
And, this one too, thank you Sunsoul. I'll remember to do this next time.

I figured it was just that the amount of the traffic on the site was getting to be heavy. I usually just wait awhile and try again and then I can usually get in.
Old 24-12-2014, 01:00 AM
Experiencer

Guys its an active site so, sometimes it happens and yep I had it happen to me yesterday too... I just popped back an hour later..
Old 24-12-2014, 05:03 AM
Master
The weird thing is I've been on this forum for several years, and this only started happening about a month ago. What has changed?
Old 24-12-2014, 05:25 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uma
The weird thing is I've been on this forum for several years, and this only started happening about a month ago. What has changed?

Exactly...it concerns me, because if I'm not mistaken, this is the type of thing that starts happening just before a major crash.

Keep fingers crossed - except while typing!