Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Films

Old 20-02-2015, 07:05 PM
Guide
I also watch Witches Of East End when it's on, but it's not on right now.

Two And A Half Men just ended. Normally I like this show but this was the worst series finale ever. I don't know why they canceled the show. It seemed like they could have kept it going.
Old 20-02-2015, 07:39 PM
Ascender
I only keep up with
The Blacklist,I rate it a 10/10!
I use to watch
How I Met Your Mother and Locked Up Abroad,but both have ended,sadly.
Old 20-02-2015, 07:43 PM
Deactivated Account

Yes, watching the Blacklist again, didn't really care for last night's show. Have you seen Allegiance, which follows right afterwards ? Another on the edge of your chair show.....
Old 20-02-2015, 08:01 PM
Ascender
I'm about to go sit down to watch last night's episode. I watched some of Allegiance and got bored. I don't know the first episode's story line didn't capture my interest.
Old 20-02-2015, 08:42 PM
Experiencer
Greetings,

BIG BANG THEORY ... 9-10

ALJAZEERA NEWS ... 9-10 ... I like to know what's going on in the world and they're good at telling it.

Other than that I'm not much of a TV fan.

JOHNTY
Old 20-02-2015, 09:38 PM
Knower
The Walking Dead - 10.
Game Of Thrones - 10.
Orange Is The New Black - 10.
New Girl - 7/8.
Supernatural - 7.
Old 20-02-2015, 09:56 PM
Ascender
Did anyone see the show "The Librarians"? I saw a couple episodes and liked it a lot. I'd give it a 8/10
Old 20-02-2015, 11:42 PM
Titanoboa

The Walking Dead 10/10
Game of Thrones 10/10 - Can't wait for Season 5
Buffy The Vampire Slayer 9/10 - Currently only Season 2
Sleepy Hollow 10/10
Old 20-02-2015, 11:58 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Did anyone see the show "The Librarians"?

Yeah, it's not bad. l haven't watched them all yet.
l think the films were much better, though..

Grimm, Supernatural and the Blacklist are my favourites atm.. Backstrom is good too.
Old 21-02-2015, 03:02 PM
Master

I was addicted to TV until I gave it up. Cut the cable when it got to $145.00 month US. I didn't have it for many years, because I refused to pay for TV - shouldn't it be free??? I loved watching the Housewives, but now that I don't, I don't miss them.

I have Roku, and watch Netflix and Amazon prime, but with no pesky commercials. So I am still paying for TV, but the price suits me much better and I LOVE not having the news....can't say enough about not watching THAT anymore.

My favorite shows:

Gilmore girls - just finished watching all of them - miss it already

Scorpion - what an intelligent show - the show is about a real genius who has an IQ of 190 something - the episodes are made up (at least I'm pretty sure they are) but it is based on his real life and his real company - the first one will blow you away....but I have to buy them at $2 a pop on Amazon Prime, but it's worth it. I'd rather watch that that some dumb movie I paid $14 to go see that wasn't worth the price of admission

Big Bang Theory - it grows on you, then it is so funny

Hart of Dixie - just starting watching this on Netflix - enjoyable, if you mute the Country Western music --- aahhh --- it's sort of a Doc Hollywood, but I am on the 4th episode and it is holding my interest - there are 66 episodes, so now I have something new to watch :)