Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 15-12-2015, 01:26 AM
Guide

Shift

Hello.
How can i change my low energy frequency into a positive vibration while living in circumstances that make it hard? It is easy for me to be extremely happy, positive, when life is a waterfall of gifts, extraordinary experiences and dreams that come true, but i fell from heaven and i seem to be unable to get back on track.
Old 15-12-2015, 01:32 AM
Master

By being positive outcome determined.
Old 15-12-2015, 09:35 PM
Experiencer
Easiest way is to enjoy every moment you get by yourself. Be in the NOW as many moments as you can remember. If you are fully present, you can feel, that doing simple things can be very enjoyable like typing on the computer, feeling your fingers touching the keys, taking a shower, eating food and chewing. Feeling sun warmth on your face or even feeling cozy at home listening to the wind outside. When you are present, it always feels good.
The only exception would be extreme situations like bad pain, etc, which usually do not last forever.
Old 15-12-2015, 10:23 PM
Master
Accept that which doesn't feel good but don't linger over it or focas on it.

Focas only on that which brings you happiness. Look for it. The color of the sky, that good book on the night stand, the smell of your incense, chatting with friends, that plan for the future....always bring the mind back to thoughts which make it feel good and look for what IS good.
Family all fighting at the dinner table but the mashed potatoes are a little slice of Heaven....
Sister yelling at you but the fabric of her sweater looks warm and cuddly and lovely.
Brother being a total jerk but a bird singing with the voice of an angel in the tree outside the window,
Television spewing more terrorism fear junk - turn it off and bask in the silence, feel the tension drain from you and your body get lighter like an astronaut in zero-gravity.

Look for that which you CAN enjoy in every circumstance - make it a game to find it no matter how obscure it is - there's always a hidden treasure in everything. Hunt and seek - a worthy game for the self!
Old 17-12-2015, 06:35 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
Accept that which doesn't feel good but don't linger over it or focas on it...

Sister yelling at you but the fabric of her sweater looks warm and cuddly and lovely.

Yes, exactly, when we accept and observe instead of becoming entangled in our judgments, that doesn't lower our vibration.
I love your example about the sister's sweater. :) It could be useful, even though my sister is very sweet, but with some other people.