Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 17-07-2014, 04:19 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamm[]
so can anyone draw me a diagram or explain it a little better.

i hate to say your wrong, but what ive experienced doesnt fit.

edited by staff

the universe seems to 'respond' to some people. A lot of us just get minor signs and coincidences. You get things that are more directly linked to your thoughts... Although it might be limited to you being told stuff that you've thought about, you noted with the pictures that what you were told may not have been the way it was. There are a couple of things that could be going on, you might be getting 'reflections', the loa might be kicking in, people may want to please you and are able to tell what you think, reality may be changing around you in small ways, there may be a couple of other things that could be going on and in any combination.
Old 18-07-2014, 07:46 PM
diorthotis

I would not put too much thought into what you see on television, because it is ALL designed for several malicious things; control through fear! However, People can and do influence those around them with their thoughts, because we act like radio transmitters and receivers.
Old 21-07-2014, 06:05 PM
Suspended

well if i act like a trasmitter i was in full fledge control of things around me, i also have to disagree with you on the TV being fear control, IF LOA is true and we attract like thoughts, the only reason why we see fear control stuff on TV is because we BELIVE that the TV is used for that stuff. I myself have been a grand believe in crooked government since i was like 14 so i prolly manifested all that stuff, if LOA is true.

besides, when i was in that fearful panic mode, a guy came into the library here saying how new york was gonna start using cyborgs to spy on people. <-- thats a human being, not the TV. If everything is energy and like attracts like, i attracted fearful energy to myself during that moment in my life.

Also, even tho if they use tv for fear based control, it wouldnt be a worldwide epidemic where we are all gonna die. Ive seen plenty of commercials about how certain foods are bad, or how we need to dose our apartments with chemicals to kill off all these "germs", but never have i seen something so drastic.
Old 22-07-2014, 02:46 AM
Experiencer
Hey I'm new to this forum so I posted this before I realized that there was more than one page to this decussion so I hope it still a relavent post sence I haven't read the other pages yet.

So the only way I can describe life is that it just a dream, because I’ve seen tons of my thoughts come to life in ways where it would be physically impossible.

anyone wanna try to explain this?[/quote]

I have no explanation, but I know exactly what you mean, I've lived in exactly the same state where my thoughts happen as I think them in the way I think them. The coincidences are too frequent and coincidental for them not to be something.

I've effected changes that defy either space or time, I've watched people instantly change what their doing to do what I'm thinking repeatedly, I wished for more money one day looked up and $400 was on the ground in front of me, the interest of people around me change as I do, I work for myself and when I want work I get tons of call and when I need a break people titer off I've never advertised and always gotten all the work I could do the jobs I wanted never had anyone ask for any changes in my designs even when they're $1000 over budget, when I'm sick or hung over and don't want to work it rains heavily so that I can cancel work even when rain wasn't in the forecast, I stopped watching the weather because it generally responds to me

All of the above are effects I've recorded in varying degrees sense 2004 I don't know if I do all of it but I do believe that my personal energy influences all of it.

I believe in the chakra system, the physical plain, astral plain, and spiritual plain, in this belief system everything is a sea of moving energy. We can communicate without words, which is helpful in explaining some of the stuff but not all. Metaphysics three reality says that the universe is holographic and as such we can do anything. I have two theories I'm working though.

1) the universe is a hologram meant to teach us a lesson, more people exist but no one else in this hologram is real, each real person has a personal hologram to themselves, we can take over the hologram

2) Everyone we see is real but we each exist in our own reality. We can move though any reality but as a human we generally experience the shifts in realities slowly so that they seem seamless. As we learn to open up or take control shifts can become more dramatic. We can become close to someone and choice to evolve together. One way to change realities is to change your personal vibration or frequency, energy is consciousness.

The only rule I've found that I haven't been able to disprove is that energy+possibility=manifest. I'm not sure if there are any rules to existence but I do think we effect each other. The sea of energy is composed of perhaps gods energy, Cosmo energy, earths energy, people and plants energy, and our own energy. The theory that I'm running with is that the more energy we have the more we effect our reality. Optimal energy consists of living at the a high energy point on the earth being surrounded with old growth healthy radiant plants, loving your life, and being surrounded by higher lever conscious people.

As far as possibility in the equation that's just belief, which explains why so many religions and strange things can exist, if a lot of ignorant low energy people all believe the same thing maybe they can manifest it, who knows.
Old 22-07-2014, 04:07 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracey
solipsism is the belief system that popped into my thoughts at first. i entertained this belief a long time ago because i was experiencing what you are now adamm. i later than realized i woke up to a different level of awareness, a connectedness to the universal energy. you have awakened to the power of manifestation.

I agree this is a good possible answer and a great way to look at it.
Old 22-07-2014, 04:48 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by guthrio
Adamm,

Reference: [The-Frequency-You-Radiate]

Liked your references, this one above kinda neatly summed up a theory I've been working on, I was cuirious to who the people talking in it were?
Old 22-07-2014, 05:05 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracey
our subconscious is one half of a second faster than our conscious mind. our subconscious is aware of much more stuff than our conscious. you picked up on the commercial subconsciously before it was aired. your subconscious relayed it to your conscious and then you immediately saw the commercial.

it took me years to get use to this awareness. after awhile you will be able to use this awareness as a tool to know more of yourself and the world around you.

A question I had was that people often call me precognitive, this effect often happens to me when I'm watching something eduacational and new with a friend, I'll ask a question, we'll pause the show talk about it then when we push play the show switch to talking about exactly what we just discussed. Also it happens when reading I'll be just before a hard consept to grasp when I'll get really tired or destracted and have to stop. It will be hard to start again until in life, on tv, or in a dream I'll experience something that will completely conferm what I was about to start reading about. It actually goes beyond this, which is where my question is, often I'll have someone ask me if I've ever done something that they're about to have me do, I'll say no don't know anything about it. They will get two words into explaining how to do it when I'll realized everything about it, I'll spend the next few minutes trying to get them to stop talking because I will have realized more about it then they know about it and often I'll start showing them new things about it. So question does this tie into the subconious or do you have any ideas?