Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 09-03-2011, 06:18 AM
nightowl

Air/Wind Gemstones

I would love some suggestions as to which stones or crystals best represent the Air/Wind element. Please...

nightowl
Old 09-03-2011, 07:41 AM
Moonkestrel

I'm using Apophylite and Labradorite for air/wind on my current medicine wheel layout. Angel Aura Quartz is a lovely one and Celestite is gorgeous too. Not surprisingly Danburite is an air/wind stone as well.

Are you currently working with Elemental energies then Nightowl? In what context? Always love hearing about others journeys. Xxx
Old 09-03-2011, 07:46 AM
Sangress

I've been wondering about the same thing, Nightowl.

Thank you for asking!

*Writes the names of the stones on my "to find" list*
Old 09-03-2011, 08:52 PM
nightowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonkestrel
I'm using Apophylite and Labradorite for air/wind on my current medicine wheel layout. Angel Aura Quartz is a lovely one and Celestite is gorgeous too. Not surprisingly Danburite is an air/wind stone as well.

Are you currently working with Elemental energies then Nightowl? In what context? Always love hearing about others journeys. Xxx

Thanks Moonkestrel! You know I have a gemstone chip necklace that I am wearing now, and wear often. I think it has some of the stones you mentioned in the mix. Maybe I should take a picture of it and post a thread and call it name as many stones as you can in the necklace...

The air element is a large part of my rituals and practices. It is really neat how it has unfolded in my journey. Many of the tools and elements of working with air/wind have come together in my journey, that I realize without a doubt that my abilities are intertwined with this element.

Things associated with air/wind are the color yellow, which by the way my bedroom is painted yellow and this is where my altar is; found this as a pleasant surprise. I have a strong connection to candles and incense. They are used daily in my life. All my animal guides are birds with the exception of the lion, which I believe represents Archangel Ariel who has been with me all my life. My power animals are owl and raven. I work with a prayer feather and have feathers left for me often in different places. Spirit has continued to show me these connections and I am learning how to work with all the aspects I have mentioned here.

I see spiritual abilities/gifts as Spirits way for us to be a part of the universe in unison with Spirit and others. If we can learn what our focus ability is we can connect more effectively. It would be like your ability is a flashlight and the more you learn and embrace your ability/flashlight it transforms in to a laser pointer...concentrated for the purposes that Spirit has intended. Does that make sense...

Sangress you are welcome
Old 09-03-2011, 09:06 PM
Moonkestrel

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightowl
Thanks Moonkestrel! You know I have a gemstone chip necklace that I am wearing now, and wear often. I think it has some of the stones you mentioned in the mix. Maybe I should take a picture of it and post a thread and call it name as many stones as you can in the necklace...

The air element is a large part of my rituals and practices. It is really neat how it has unfolded in my journey. Many of the tools and elements of working with air/wind have come together in my journey, that I realize without a doubt that my abilities are intertwined with this element.

Things associated with air/wind are the color yellow, which by the way my bedroom is painted yellow and this is where my altar is; found this as a pleasant surprise. I have a strong connection to candles and incense. They are used daily in my life. All my animal guides are birds with the exception of the lion, which I believe is reprehensive of Archangel Ariel who has been with me all my life. My power animals are owl and raven. I work with a prayer feather and have feathers left for me often in different places. Spirit has continued to show me these connections and I am learning how to work with all the aspects I have mentioned here.

I see spiritual abilities/gifts as Spirits way for us to be a part of the universe in unison with Spirit and others. If we can learn what our focus ability is we can connect more effectively. It would be like your ability is a flashlight and the more you learn and embrace your ability/flashlight it transforms in to a laser pointer...concentrated for the purposes that Spirit has intended. Does that make sense...

Really interesting stuff nightowl....particularly coincidental as the air/wind element is the direction of East on the medicine wheel and that is the direction I am journeying on at the moment.
Old 09-03-2011, 09:16 PM
Master
Hey great question in the book by Melody "love is in the earth" she lists along with metaphysical properties the signs associated with each stone, it's a book worth getting if you love crystals. I've owned mine for about 12 years now it's lik emy bible.
Spiritlite.
Old 11-03-2011, 09:18 PM
Moonkestrel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritlite
Hey great question in the book by Melody "love is in the earth" she lists along with metaphysical properties the signs associated with each stone, it's a book worth getting if you love crystals. I've owned mine for about 12 years now it's lik emy bible.
Spiritlite.

Great book which I lent to a friend years ago and never got back....
Old 12-03-2011, 12:52 AM
nightowl

Thanks Spiritlite and Moonkestral. I will have to add this one to my ever growing list.
Old 14-03-2011, 06:13 AM
Master
Angelite too :) x

Every situation is an opportunity for healing, learning, growth and transformation.

Last edited by Topaz : 14-03-2011 at 09:22 AM.
Old 14-03-2011, 07:41 AM
Ciqala

The mineral kingdom does not just represent the elements, they are the elements, in which they make up earth, wind, fire, water and storm, and they hold the elemental frequencies within them. Wind element stones are powerful, they usually govern the mental aspect and open the doorway to the spirit realms, usually governing the third eye chakra, and crown chakra. On a physical level they usually govern the respiratory system and mental cognition.
Here's a list of some. There are many stones with mixes of different elements in them, the wind stones listed that have other elements will say beside them, the ones with nothing beside them are PURE air/wind element stones:

Adularia - wind and water
Holly Blue Agate
Purple Sage Agate
Albite
Amethyst
Angel Aura Quartz
Angel Wing Blue Anhydrite
Angelite
Amegreen - wind, water
Apatite
Alexandrite - wind, water
Azurite
Benitoite
Cacoxenite
Cavansite
Celestial Quartz - wind and storm element
Celestite
Charoite
Clear Apophyllite - wind, earth
Clear Calcite - fire, wind
Blue Calcite - air, fire
Cathedral quartz - wind, fire
Honey Calcite - fire, wind
Danburite
Diaspore
Dumortierite
Euclase
Flourite
Goshenite
Heulandite
Iolite
Labradorite
Lapis Lazuli
Lazulite
Moonstone
Muscovite
Papagoite
Petalite
Purpurite - wind, earth
Blue Sapphire - wind, earth
White Sapphire
Scolecite
Selenite
Shattuckite - wind, water
Siberian Blue Quartz - wind, water
Sodalite
Sphene - wind, storm
Spider Jasper - wind, earth, water, fire, storm
Stichtite
Stilbite
Strombolite
Sugilite
Tanzanite
Thulite - wind, water
Blue Tourmaline - wind, water
Tremolite
Ulexite

Let me know if you want information on any of the stones :)