Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 13-01-2011, 12:00 PM
dafydd

Labradorite

Who else here loves this stone? I quite enjoy taking it out with me, it keeps myself balanced and keeps me safe from unwanted and negative energies.
Old 13-01-2011, 12:41 PM
Master
It's my home coming crystal :) It's magical , protective and has helped with past life recall .

Every situation is an opportunity for healing, learning, growth and transformation.
Old 13-01-2011, 11:48 PM
Cherub T

I love this crystal too! One of my favourites x
Old 16-01-2011, 03:11 PM
Dreamer444

Quote:
Originally Posted by dafydd
Who else here loves this stone? I quite enjoy taking it out with me, it keeps myself balanced and keeps me safe from unwanted and negative energies.

Hi this is also my favourite!!! I go regularly to the rock and gem shows and the first time i saw this crystal I loved it and every where I looked I kept seeing it so I had to buy a few pieces. It is a very magical stone which is surposed to be linked to past lifes and astrol travel if I remember rightly.
(Im currently studying crystal healing)
Old 21-03-2011, 08:49 PM
Haoma

Here's one that I bought at a rock show on the weekend. I went in looking for Nuummite and came out with Labradorite. It is incredible magical.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Old 21-03-2011, 09:18 PM
Master
I really like my labradorite - it's nice to work with but even just looking at it is quite nice. It's one that I prefer tumbled to raw.

Old 21-03-2011, 09:36 PM
Moonkestrel

I love labradorite, it's one of my soul stones and I either wear or carry it everday....have found it to be great in conjunction with garnet too (another of my soul stones)!

Haoma - that's a lovely piece you bought, I can see why you were drawn to it!
Old 22-03-2011, 06:36 AM
PEACE

oh yes i love it toxxxx