Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Mysteries, Myths & Legends

Old 04-08-2014, 10:20 AM
Master

That is a scary story, it creeps me thinking of it. I certainly wouldnt invite anything like that inside my house.

If Im remembering back correctly the one I once worked on who was fully possessed, I her eyes went black. I think I remember her eyes opening at one point and she looked right at me but throu me (I was far more worried thou about other things going on with her thou).
Old 04-08-2014, 01:24 PM
Master
So, regardless of the fact that (a) there is no such thing as black-eyed children and (b) someone made up the whole thing--everyone just loves being scared by this story?

This really makes me angry. This is what starts persecution of some group/individuals based on some incorrect information about their inferiority/difference from everyone else.

You all are piping in, strengthening a ****. story because you like to be scared?

Gawdd....grow up!

Lora

P.S. Sea Dove: Though is the shortened form of although. If you want to abbreviate, it is tho or altho. Thou is a archaic or dialect form of you, as the singular subject of a verb. "thou art fair, o my beloved"--it rhymes with how. And through is how you spell "looked right through". Again, there is no such thing as black eyes.
Old 14-09-2014, 07:14 PM
Djurplagare89

Depending of what size your pupils are this is quite unusual, never heard of it before. My pupils are way bigger than "normal" ones so they are often seen as black, I have blue-grey but people often tell me I have dark-brown or even black eyes.

Is there any proof this is real or just fiction? People talk much to be weirder every time... Its interesting in some way. When do these children occur, do they come to warn you, or guide you... I don't think they mean well so what do they want...?
Old 14-09-2014, 11:35 PM
Master
I repeat (now for the third time): THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS BLACK EYES--Look it up.

According to Wikipedia these are the possible genetic eye colors:
4 Eye color chart (Martn–Schultz scale)
4.1 Amber
4.2 Blue
4.3 Brown
4.4 Gray
4.5 Green
4.6 Hazel
4.7 Red and violet
4.8 Spectrum of eye color
There are no black eyes. Probably what people are experiencing is highly dilated eyes.

Sorry, but it sounds like poppycock to me. Perhaps there are malnourished, discouraged begging children who have come to doors. Perhaps it is the world economy. But I sincerely doubt they are some demonic entities. This thread needs to die as it serves no useful purpose except setting up prejudice and fear against something that doesn't really exist.

IsleWalker - Lora
Old 15-09-2014, 08:45 AM
Master
I've heard of this, as one who always loves a good ghost story; and forgive me for saying so Lora but I think it's premature to announce absolutely and definitively that they do not exist. In fact, to me your posts in the thread seem to have a tone of unreasonable agitation, although I can certainly appreciate your point about prejudice and fear mongering. Take slender man, for example. A bogey man type figure originally based on a character in a work of fiction; well he's had real world repercussions in the form of two teenage girls who stabbed their friend b/c they claim slender man told them to do it, etc.

Even a bogey man that doesn't exist other than in the mind can take on a life of it's own if enough energy, fear and belief are fed into it. The point imo is not to feed fear into anything. Whether it's 'real' or not is immaterial, the important thing rather is how it effects us (how we allow it to effect us) and our response to it.

To me this story has enough traction, I've heard people on radio interviews speak about first hand experiences with BEC and they sound genuine and sincere enough, and sometimes where there's smoke there's fire. Personally I wouldn't invite anyone into my home, child with black eyes or otherwise- whom I'm not familiar with that asks if they can come in. There is a symbolic thing there to it, on top of the literal.

I think there are mysterious beings both good and bad, that do, or are able to take many forms. Whether we demonize them or not, their influence or intentions towards us may be negative or positive. I could call a burglar a demon too, in a broad sense the effect would be the same; bottom line it's someone who has designs on attempting to take something from me.

Why do Mothman, the MIB, bigfoot and UFo sightings often occur in close proximity to one another, both in location and time? Maybe these are physical manifestations of fears in either the collective or individual unconsciousness of humanity; the latter in the case of poltergeists, the former an idea put forth by people such as Carl Jung, Jacques Vallee and John Keel, et al.

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

I think it could very well be an invention of an imaginative mind looking for attention, or perhaps of one who's mental hinges are more loosened from so called consensus reality than most. It could also be a purposeful experiment of some organization put on the internet to measure and analyze public response.

And for the poster who mentioned seeing a vid of some guy who admitted to making up the story, it could be one of several things.

Let's say he did make up the story, for starters. An attention seeker? Maybe. Maybe he makes the claim so as to discredit the phenomena altogether later when he says he made it up, to muddy the waters of what could be other potentially authentic encounters, a common disinfo tactic. Another possibility was that he really had seen a BEC but for any number of reasons decides he no longer wants it to be known or believed as true, and in the Ufology field there are plenty of examples of this. The Travis Walton case for example, one of the men in the group who was a witness has admitted to nearly accepting a 10,000 dollar bribe from a known "skeptic" (debunker) to claim the story wasn't true.

There is no reason to doubt many others who've had genuine experiences of strangeness may have withdrawn original statements b/c of bribes or other forms of threats and intimidation. Presumably on the law of averages and human nature, it is perhaps most likely an exaggerated story which over time has grown into an urban legend, propagated efficiently through the cyber-ethers of the internet out to all those eager afficionados of the strange and mysterious.

Another thing to consider is that you can buy contact lenses that make your eyes appear black. This may account for many sightings, as chinese lanterns to UFO's; but making blanket statements is to go amiss imo, I think it best to take each alleged encounter on a case by case basis.

Personally the more frightening and credible recent supernatural story for me has to be the 'Missing 911' cases of David Paulides. Retired detective, proper investigation into what appears to be a legitimate unexplainable phenom. of abductions/disappearances of people from national parks and natural areas with indications of an intentional cover-up over by both police and park officials. I know 2 people who are in every other way upstanding, honest good people who say they've seen a bigfoot. One of them told me the story, the other was a friend's relative who never spoke a word of it other than to my friend. So by my logic, if bigfoot might be real, I cannot so easily disregard the possible existence of black eyed children.

I wonder would they change somehow in reaction according to our mental and energetic state of mind? As an earlier poster has recounted in his or her experience. To me everything has to do with consciousness when it comes right down to it. Perhaps they would appear as purple gremlins to someone else, or maybe the archetype exists in the alternative social awareness for a reason. Maybe aliens pretending to be children b/c kids are innocent and thus they figure its a better chance of gaining entry into homes.

Believe it or not, I think an explanation as likely as any other is mischievous, perhaps malevolent trickster type spirit-beings who like to scare the daylights out of people for their own amusement. Which makes you realize how the fun would be taken out of the game if people refused to be afraid.

Yeah this post is a mile long, what. ;)

Peace. ~
Old 15-09-2014, 09:04 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsleWalker
I repeat (now for the third time): THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS BLACK EYES--Look it up.

According to Wikipedia these are the possible genetic eye colors:
4 Eye color chart (Martn–Schultz scale)
4.1 Amber
4.2 Blue
4.3 Brown
4.4 Gray
4.5 Green
4.6 Hazel
4.7 Red and violet
4.8 Spectrum of eye color
There are no black eyes. Probably what people are experiencing is highly dilated eyes.

Sorry, but it sounds like poppycock to me. Perhaps there are malnourished, discouraged begging children who have come to doors. Perhaps it is the world economy. But I sincerely doubt they are some demonic entities. This thread needs to die as it serves no useful purpose except setting up prejudice and fear against something that doesn't really exist.

IsleWalker - Lora
:\ and my eyes change colors depending on my mood, I've gone from Hazel to violet to orange and dappled with emerald green to gold. sometimes gray, and I've actually encountered people who have such dark gray they appear black. it might be a recessive gene that rarely pops up and has to be triggered by something. Would make sense that way as well, because then it would warn others to avoid them if they didn't know how to help. We have yet to map the entire eye nevermind dna itself, so we actually cant say yes or no definitively.

that is, if you want science terms.

Otherwise, for those who actually have had that experience, you're denying their experience. just because one person says "oh! yeah that was a myth i perpetuated and a rumor, sorry guys." and because scienctific data doesnt support it yet doesn't make everyone else's experiences illegitament.

beyond that, it was pretty well clarified if you read, that usually its not the children themselves who are the demon, but that which possesses them.
its ok to be afraid :3 but you dont have to shut down and try to prove anyone wrong, you just have to stop reading and keep telling yourself what you already believe you know. :\ your beliefs dont have to be ours for yours to be ok to practice, its ok to think differently, same as the rest of us.

the rest of us will simply learn how to handle it when it comes in the meantime if it ever does

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/