Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 25-02-2012, 09:47 AM
breath

:hug2: A Request from a fool

[size="2"]I'm of course very sorry for any reason this may offend you, but just to let you know this is an experience transformed as best I can into some enjoyable sentences. I enjoyed writing it - and I hope someone enjoys reading it. It isn't preaching, because I have no audience - you don't have to read it so please don't if you don't want to

After becoming so tired with discussions on philosophy, questions and arguments on 'everything' I felt we could do something different and just have the answer for a while, please enjoy...

I wake up, the sun beams through my window and kisses my bedroom. You are beautiful, & by chance the sun and all of these experiences have grown within you - and without you, there is no experience of them. we've grown nerves which sense heat, and tell the brain to release incredibly enjoyable endorphines. But so many people don't see the sun, because they are blinded by beliefs and discussions about it - and instead of the beautiful sun they see a religious symbol, a ball of gas or a ball of healing light. The sun is out for them, until they feel the experience of the sun beaming into them like when you're sun-bathing.

When the eco-system of the universe creates me, I don't tell the universe that I'm the reason it exists, I say thank you very much and fall into hysterical happiness because this universe has become self aware and capable of such a joyous feeling as happiness - automatically I can appreciate all life, even in it's tiniest form, I smile at every smile I see because I know that the smile has grown on that face just like an apple has grown on a tree and that one day it will fall off, and then grow again. I get to watch this garden universe grow all kinds of incredible things. This all manifests beside you, not for you. it manifests because you manifest. It is on the same step as you in the dance, which is the one that is on this very beat and the one that brings it into this new frame of reality.

Being thankful for what we have in a real way requires you to ignore the idea that you are the most important, or that you are created by the most important thing. It's all important, it's all real and it's all we will ever have. Make it heaven, because I swear that this earth is so incredible rare - this state where life explodes from the surface of a huge collection of gas and rock does not happen all the time. Share your awareness by smiling at your other people, feel good - when you breathe feel the relief of your entire body because that's the reason that sensation exists, because you're feeling it.

God, on an assumption that he is real: he doesn't want you to sit in reading books about him - he wants you to go out into this stunning existence that he has created and really find out what you're living in. Heaven is here, stop debating who's heaven it is. When you see a rapist, remember it's ignorance of these things that made him act in such a stupid way. When you see a murderer remember the same thing. These are infants in a world of mature spirits, let them live in hell if they please - and as spiritual powers here on earth their victims will be able to come straight into heaven with us. Once you show anyone how to forgive and how to be happy, they are free from all pain of the past, impatience of the now, and fear of the future.

So I request for all of us for the day we read this to not debate about who's it all is, and not to question it or try to unravel it - but purely to just recieve it. Feel the air on your hands and in your lungs, the relief of breathe, the warmth of a sofa - all the mundane things. Just spend whatever day this is in heaven - and if you can't, then please reconsider your spirituality.

Because when you were a child, what you wanted from spirituality was a way to understand your role on earth. That's all, and from that simple question - the devious illusiory state of the human mind has created all religions, all politics, every argument and every little tap tap tap of anger in the back of your mind. But I'm saying your place is recieving, you're designed to recieve it (developed to recieve it), not to control it or create it.

look at your beautiful body, and smile. I know you've not been as nice as you can toward it - but it is beautiful, because what's beautiful is that this is a conduit for recieving the sensations of life. what's your favorite smell, colour, expression, shape, sensation... orgasms, the colour red, the smell of petrol and the pain in my sides when I laugh too hard, sharp edged shapes that kind of look like rain drops.

The difference between someone who lives with the world as opposed to 'on' it is one simple thing. The person who lives with the world, does so like he/she lives with a loved one. They take the badness of it, because the goodness is so absolutely incredible that it is impossible to imagine.

So here is my plea and request. Fall in love with everything one thing at a time. come back home and live with the biggest smile on your face... and if that dreaded imaginary hell situation ever occurs when someone's forced your life into pure pain and suffering. You will have a way to smile. Because it all still exists or existed.

Thanks loads for reading.

I know this sounds to many as incredibly ego satisfying, philosophically holey, annoyingly simple - and it's probably going to incur the contrarian in almost anyone who reads it. But for that one person who takes pleasure from it, and makes heaven out of their day - thank you SO much for improving this world.

Last edited by breath : 25-02-2012 at 09:59 AM. Reason: stopping it being visibly painful to look at.
Old 25-02-2012, 10:41 AM
Master
Stepping forward as one who will take pleasure from it

This was posted at the right time for me!

Thank you!

Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx
Old 25-02-2012, 11:29 AM
Deactivated Account

Ah Breath, you made my day

Plain and simple, just as I like it

Ta poppet
Old 25-02-2012, 05:09 PM
breath

Now you two have made my day! brill x
Old 26-02-2012, 12:27 AM
Master
Well, I found that it brought a smile to my face and a delight that you blessed all who chose to read it. Thank you.