Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams > Lucid Dreaming

Old 21-08-2011, 03:26 AM
FairyNightwish

Is it dangerous?

I have read somewhere that Lucid dreaming as astral projection can be dangerous that in both situation the silver chord which keeps us connected with the physical body can break and then the result is death...
Maybe my question seems stupid...but it really confused me this information, bc the guy who has written it, is one of the masters of lucid dreaming in my country.
He talked first about it, he made research on it, teaches ppl on it etc.

Thanks a lot.
Old 21-08-2011, 03:50 PM
Medium_Laura

It can break if the body cannot be re-entered.(the body dies for some reason unrelated to travel)

It isn't dangerous at all. Though living in the ether isn't good. You can astral and lucid dream but keep a balance. You are in this body for a reason. Grounding often after an event.

what country?
Old 21-08-2011, 11:26 PM
FairyNightwish

Hello Laura and thank you for the reply.

My country is Greece.
Old 21-08-2011, 11:36 PM
Medium_Laura

Ahh I see.

Remember even guru's are human. They don't have all the answers :0)

I've died and come back, the cord remained intact even as I astrally floated over my body, which was barely alive. I saw that cord, thin and silver like a spider's web. It was still attached. If my body had died, the cord would have dissolved, freeing my spirit to go to the Afterlife.

This is my truth, what I've experienced. Take teachings with a grain of salt and find your truths :)