Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 12-06-2018, 01:54 PM
Newbie ;)

Thank you guys for your responses. Some of what we have seen here is why I no longer attend church. I simply want to escape all the hell fire and brimstone stuff. Bible or not, it seems a bit antiquated. I don't beat the **** out of my kids of throw them to the wolves because they disobey. What of those who never have a chance? Some disillusioned child in a terrorist country who blows himself up under the falsehood that God wanted that. Does he burn?

I am looking for something, that is Jesus inspired, spiritual, using biblical text, but free. Not free to be immoral(that seems to be the main focus of Christians) free to enjoy living, love and life. Maybe some form of esoteric Christianity? Not sure, I know nothing of anything outside of orthodoxy :-(
Old 12-06-2018, 01:56 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by theophilus
This isn't the first time one of my posts has been removed because the moderators found the truth offensive.

Truth? How long have you been a christian? Have you suffered loss, counseled those who have been abused in the worst kind of ways? I hope things dont come to you that shake your foundations. You will see how protective and helpful your truths are at that time. It's upsetting
Old 12-06-2018, 02:47 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
This isn't the first time one of my posts has been removed because the moderators found the truth offensive.

Additionally, I don't want to argue with you, or anyone. I am looking for some specific answers to my spiritual concerns.

I will tell you, and I mean this sincerely not sarcastically, don't play the Christian martyr game. I don't think it serves you or your faith very well.
Old 12-06-2018, 02:53 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metadyjital
Truth? How long have you been a christian? Have you suffered loss, counseled those who have been abused in the worst kind of ways? I hope things dont come to you that shake your foundations. You will see how protective and helpful your truths are at that time. It's upsetting

Hi Metadyjital(thats quite a name)
Jesus was and is about love and this is so often ignored here but i see you are similar to me

Theo believes that his truth is the correct and only truth.He believes that ALL other religions that worship god are wrong and they will all burn in hell.
I asked theo before ,was he lucky to be born where he was born? or was he chosen by god?....he didn't answer me.

He is no different to the Islamic extremists in thinking that he is doing Gods work,,he and his fellow bible bashers have blinkers on that keeps them seeing the love in this world.
A lot of what they focus on is hell and satan and sin.How can they feel and see love? when they are focused on the opposite
Old 12-06-2018, 02:57 PM
Ascender

Quote:

All hail Theo because only he knows the "TRUTH",every one else is wrong.NOT!

Your ego is out of control again theo.
Old 12-06-2018, 03:17 PM
Master
Double post.
Old 12-06-2018, 03:24 PM
Master
It was your disgusting words Theo that were offensive, not the truth as you see it.
I noticed you deliberately ignored my question regarding how were you and Jesus concieved ? Do you see your Mother as being fit to burn in hell and the Mother of Jesus also ?
I don't surpose you will answer but that's understandable. Thankfully most of us don't percieve truth as you do.
Old 12-06-2018, 04:14 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
' Sky- There was nothing wrong with Theo's post.'

It was very hateful that is why Clover agreed that it was worthy of being removed. I wouldn't have reported it if there was nothing wrong.

Thank you. I must have missed it.

Old 13-06-2018, 12:00 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
It was your disgusting words Theo that were offensive, not the truth as you see it.
I noticed you deliberately ignored my question regarding how were you and Jesus concieved ? Do you see your Mother as being fit to burn in hell and the Mother of Jesus also ?
I don't surpose you will answer but that's understandable. Thankfully most of us don't percieve truth as you do.
Except for Jesus, everyone deserves to burn in Hell. That includes both his mother and mine. That is why it was necessary for Jesus to die. His death has atoned for sin so that anyone who repents and puts his faith in Jesus has eternal life instead of having to pay for his sins. Jesus came to call sinners to repentance; until we first acknowledge that we are sinners we can't become followers of Jesus.
Old 13-06-2018, 12:55 PM
Master

Quote:
Except for Jesus, everyone deserves to burn in Hell. That includes both his mother and mine. That is why it was necessary for Jesus to die. His death has atoned for sin so that anyone who repents and puts his faith in Jesus has eternal life instead of having to pay for his sins. Jesus came to call sinners to repentance; until we first acknowledge that we are sinners we can't become followers of Jesus.

there is when over simplifying things distorts the truth
It's not the case that it can be reduced to a logical formula, IF person=repentant sinner THEN saved ELSE burn in hell ENDIF
This leave no room for God to do what he wants or have any mystery or free will of his own, this is just western style rationalism projected onto God dictating his behaviour making him just a computer program