Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 27-04-2018, 11:46 AM
Experiencer

Experience at graveside

So this morning we buried my brother's ashes, 8 months after his passing.
Graveside as the vicar read something out I was stood between my parents with my eyes closed. Not tight, just listening, calmly. I coukd feel this incredible energy within me, I was buzzing and almost felt like I was being lifted. It was overcast and drizzling (typical british weather). I opened my eyes and everywhere was misted white. Each time I blinked it almost went back to normal and then eventually it just went normal. I have not experienced this with my eyes before. Any thoughts?
Old 27-04-2018, 11:36 PM
Guide

In my experience, it's a good possibility that it was your brother.

The feeling you described, was the same feeling I had 3 days after my grandmother in law was buried. She had dementia for the last 10 years of her life, so I hadn't felt her good energy in a long time. She was a Leo...very warm, outgoing, funny, and calm. She was also my best friend. She helped me through so many circumstances and hardships. I did not get to go to her funeral...and by the 3rd day....I was at peace with it. However, I felt this buzzing, vibrating feeling on that 3rd day....it stayed with me the whole day. It felt like her energy, her personality, ect....but magnified. I even decided to have some alcoholic drinks that day, to numb myself from the excited buzzing feeling....but she was with me the whole day regardless. I knew it was her. I haven't felt it since. I miss her.
Old 28-04-2018, 02:08 AM
Experiencer
I think what is important here, is to acknowledge your experience and hold it inside you. Finding answers to what it was or might have been, is hard and often leads to no real conclusions. But part of experiencing something is knowing, that what you experienced was real, and not letting it drift into obscurity. So just know, that your experience, whatever it was, was real and powerful, most likely connected to your brother. That said, condensed, mist like air is often described in spiritual phenomena, where spiritual beings are present. other possible explanation could be, that the whole experience was very powerful for you, energizing your lighter bodies with enough energy to start a process of spontaneous body separation, resulting as well in the feeling like yo were being lifted. Strong vibrations, and buzzing sound is often present while separating. Both might even be connected, as in your brother being present there, trying to pull you out, so you could have an obe experience with him. But this is a wild wild, theory at best.
Old 29-04-2018, 08:46 PM
Experiencer

Thank you both for taking the time to reply.

Azmond your words were exactly what I needed to hear. You are totally right. It was my experience and I know it was him. I known what I experienced. Thank you.

Colorado I am sorry for your loss. Your grandmother may well still be around but you may just need to be still enough and trust enough to feel her. But I totally relate to what you say. I lost my own grandmother when I was 17 (and pregnant). She was my life back then and I can honestly say I have never felt her. I am 43 now and have lost 4 people within the last 5 years. I only sense 3 of them but only because I have spent all those years learning to trust spirit is around me. The one I don't tend to sense but have at times is my father in law. The other 3, my step mum, step dad and my brother, all visit and bring different energies. My step mum brings purple, lavender, laughter but with a bit of cheekiness. My step dad is an odd one. He comes when there is something I need to do relating to my mum...I feel tall all of a sudden, and 'official ( he was in the police force). My brother's passing was so very different to anything else. The energy was alive, crazy. I know without a doubt he is around. He knew my beliefs and can easily tap into them it seems. He lifts me up at times I need him and all I have had to do was trust. I asked about the graveside thing because it was such a profound experience. It was like looking through white sunglasses.

I have no advice other than to trust she is around you. In time you will notice the little things and trust even more.
Old 30-04-2018, 01:34 AM
Administrator
Hello

Experience are an individual thing but too we learn from the experiences of others so that we too can feel we are not alone.

It brings in great peace when we get that sign that things are all good. That life does go on.

Lynn