Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 18-01-2017, 04:31 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Afterlife and desires

In the afterlife are all desires fulfilled?
Old 18-01-2017, 07:04 PM
Burntfruit

You will be part of an intelligent spiritual community. You will feel a close bond to others in the community and will work towards a common goal.

A craving for earthly desires may be present if you still wish to incarnate again.
Old 19-01-2017, 01:54 AM
leadville

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask21771

no
Old 19-01-2017, 03:02 AM
Suspended
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by leadville
no

My understanding is human desires no longer exist when in spirit form ...
Old 19-01-2017, 04:51 PM
Knower
Quote:
Well, it depends, but assuming your life has been mostly surrounded by love and positivity, and your biggest desire is love, then yes
Old 19-01-2017, 07:05 PM
Suspended
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glacier Serenade
Well, it depends, but assuming your life has been mostly surrounded by love and positivity, and your biggest desire is love, then yes

Isn't that a given, since every spirit is surrounded by love in the afterlife whether or not they have mostly been surrounded by love & positivity except those who have spent their human life being evil like (mass) serial killers ...
Old 19-01-2017, 07:31 PM
Master
Quote:
There are many realms and it depends on what realm you ascend to whether or not your emotional body accompanies you or not after human death. The astral plane, which is right next to the physical plane, yes you will experience emotions, desires, etc., just like here on earth, but the greater more expansive planes of existence, no your emotional body, nor your desires, will not go there, but on those expansive planes you will constantly experience bliss, love, and joy on a non-emotional level. Understand that we exist on many levels/realms right this very moment.
Old 19-01-2017, 08:06 PM
Ascender
Although I can't prove any of this, here is what I know.

Based on the many NDE stories I have read, there are many who state that even the most evil people here on earth are surrounded by love in the after life. There are other accounts of a few bad people who stated they experienced a type of hell, but were eventually brought back into pure love when they allowed themselves to return. Many admitted they chose to go there only by their own resistance. There were also people who admit to having been terrible people while on earth, and going to a place of pure love. Upon doing so they claim experiencing a kind of life review in which they feel the full impact of their actions from multiple points of view. However from what they say it's not so much for punishment as it is for understanding. When they came back into their earth life, the overwhelming love transformed them into better people.

According to Eban Alexander, the neurosurgeon who experienced a deep coma which led to his NDE, wrote a book called, "Proof of Heaven". During his NDE, he was taught evil is only allowed to exist on earth (and other lower physical planes) because it allows us to learn. In order to experience the benefit of free will we must be willing to experience being separated from the source of pure love. Those who are evil and those who are effected by it are gaining a great deal even if it seems twisted and unfair in the realm of earth. In the higher realms, there is no place for evil. In fact the love is so overwhelming evil could never arise.

In my own out of body experiences I have found that Yes, we can shape our afterlife. I have had experiences which gave me strong evidence that nothing we desire is withheld, ever. From what I have observed, this is also true for physical reality, but takes longer and requires a lot of focus. Also we are so bogged down in everyday life, which creates distractions. The true essence free will means we are and have access to everything in the universe and beyond. Perhaps the magnitude of that is so great it requires an earthly incarnation where energy is drastically slowed down. This helps our soul to master the power we are given.

When we die, we leave behind physical and go into a higher vibration where there is no slogging through mud. Desire and completion are one in the same. On the rare occasions, I experienced this out of body I can honestly say it was wonderful.
Old 19-01-2017, 10:17 PM
leadville

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glacier Serenade

"all desires" means all and not just some...
Old 19-01-2017, 10:26 PM
leadville

Quote:
Originally Posted by Really!
Isn't that a given, since every spirit is surrounded by love in the afterlife whether or not they have mostly been surrounded by love & positivity except those who have spent their human life being evil like (mass) serial killers ...

If we accept the notion of a loving creator then love is for all its creations, not just for some. And think on that even "evil" individuals such as (quote) serial killers may not always have been evil. Who knows what caused them to become that way?

Even such individuals will be loved although they may find it hard to respond positively to that love if they were submerged in negative, hurtful, hateful behaviours whilst living in-the-body.