Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > North American Indigenous Spirituality > Faiths of Indigenous Peoples

Old 30-11-2016, 06:53 PM
Lepus

Hello,

I'll just leave this here: Route 55: Indian Curse Road

In March of 1983, the Department Of Transportation started construction on a field just off Route 47 in Deptford, between Mantua and Franklin Township, to build a new 7.2 mile stretch of Route 55. Two months later mysterious deaths began to befall the workers involved with the project.

This will be no different from Standing Rock.

Blessed be,
Lepus
Old 05-12-2016, 07:55 AM
Ascender

The media in Australia is reporting a win for the protesters at standing rock. After dinner I'll go out the back, look at the chooks and vegetables for a while and smoke a pipe in celebration for the protestors.
As a bloke that plays the dogs and the ponies I know only too well that a win is hard to come by and you take 'em any way you can.
Good one fellas.
Old 06-12-2016, 10:23 PM
Administrator
Its a win for now but this is far from over

Namaste
Old 07-12-2016, 07:52 PM
Guide
Location: Up a mountain communing with the Grandfathers, Ancestors, Ravens n Horses beside the Stones
Agreed Native Spirit, like many I know this is far from the end. I'm waiting to see what is going to be the next move.

Here's where we go off the map.
Out past the power lines,
up that little side road without a sign.
Hidden from the mainstream.

Keeper's of the Ancient future, Keepers of the Drum.
They don't preserve it.....
They live it......!
Old 07-12-2016, 09:41 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makoiyi
Agreed Native Spirit, like many I know this is far from the end. I'm waiting to see what is going to be the next move.

You know what they say.
It's all ok in the end, so if it's not ok it's not the end.
Good luck fellas.
Old 08-12-2016, 02:09 PM
Experiencer

Oh I don't even have words for how scared and angry I am....

I live part-time in southern Illinois, where the pipeline is apparently supposed to end. I'm not too sure because the US government/media is censoring coverage of the whole situation. I don't even know when the protests began. Only twice has the local news mentioned anything, and both boadcasts (on supposedly more eco-friendly left-wing networks) were critical of the protesters. The people of southern Illinois are just happy that the pipeline will bring more money to the area!

I can't help but feel that the protests are pointless. In America, they always have been. "Progress" always prevails in the end. All "civilized" governments respond to protesters with violence, because the issues at hand often concern the very definition of "civilized". "Civilization" runs on petroleum. Environmentalists are thus "uncivilized".

The authorities will never listen to us, because we threaten the very structure of their existence. That's why I can't go up north and make a stand; since middle school, I've already been under suspicion after sabotaging human threats to the ecosystem. I'd just be carted off to jail like so many other innocent civilians. Or worse yet, be burnt to death when the military firebombs the protesters. And any promises the US government makes always turn out to be lies.

The only way to fix this mess is a global reset....
Trigger Warning: I am neither FDA Approved nor USDA Certified. Certain subject matter is prohibited by federal law; I'm a good girl, so please don't publicly discuss such things with me. Privately message me if you'd like to ask personal questions.

My advice may contain words known in the state of California to offend people. Attempt any activities I discuss at your own risk. I ask odd questions and give answers you won't want to hear. Come to me as a last resort.
Old 08-12-2016, 09:32 PM
Administrator
The point of the protest was to protect the water from being polluted and by going through sacred lands. both of these have been disregarded by the oil companies and by the law in the states.they have turned on the people whos lands they are going through.the Native peoples lands once again the treaties are a throw away commodity by these people,

Namaste
Old 09-12-2016, 02:46 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
The point of the protest was to protect the water from being polluted and by going through sacred lands. both of these have been disregarded by the oil companies and by the law in the states.they have turned on the people whos lands they are going through.the Native peoples lands once again the treaties are a throw away commodity by these people,

Namaste

But they've never NOT turned against the people and the land. Just like always, the modern Western monster machine devours everything in it's path. I sure hope the protests make a difference, because this modern day and age feels like a nightmare to me, but I just doubt the US government will ever respect the natives. At least not without lying and pretending.
Trigger Warning: I am neither FDA Approved nor USDA Certified. Certain subject matter is prohibited by federal law; I'm a good girl, so please don't publicly discuss such things with me. Privately message me if you'd like to ask personal questions.

My advice may contain words known in the state of California to offend people. Attempt any activities I discuss at your own risk. I ask odd questions and give answers you won't want to hear. Come to me as a last resort.
Old 09-12-2016, 09:15 PM
Administrator
All the treaties signed meant nothing the Native people are still being treated with disrespect as they have done for generations,yet they are the true caretakers of mother earth,
nothing changes all promises broken .

Namaste
Old 09-12-2016, 09:52 PM
Experiencer

Of course the treaties meant nothing, the paper they were written on was made from native trees cut down and killed on native land. Everything is always a scam. And just in my short lifetime, I've seen so much destruction and decadence as the gears of the Digital Revolution keep spinning faster and faster. It's like all the scary sci-fi stories from the 50s are coming true.

How many Natives are left in America?