Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 18-01-2018, 03:33 PM
Knower

Chatting philosophical nonsense? Oh so that's what you label discussions you haven't come to understand or see proven. Philosophical nonsense...... that is nonsense. When something has been experienced it is no longer philosophical nonsense.

Matter is not with power to transform its own form. Matter is acted upon. Just like in the video the matter{rice} had its form changed merely caused by outside thought. The rice didn't seem to have equal say over intention. The rice was subjective to their thought/intentions. What changed the form of the matter we can't see but that which is not seen has proven itself to exist. That is far from philosophical nonsense.

Like Jesus said, he didn't need validation from the Jews because his miracles were the validation of the Truth he spoke. They couldn't handle his miracles proved his point so they killed him.

I am not dedicated to speaking philosophical nonsense. The so called miracles in my life have proven what I speak. I live my so called dreams which are the director of my life. I have come to understand there is a power or spirit or whatever it is called that is subjective to my direction. Just because I can't understand how "IT" actually creates out of thin air doesn't mean I can't or don't use it. Philosophical nonsense isn't the description of Truth.
Old 18-01-2018, 09:38 PM
Experiencer
How can you prove intention is the original source & not the by product?
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corr...mply_causation

How can one intend to change something that doesn't exist and once it does exist is it not changing you by forcing you to acknowledge its existence? Is that not a form of power over you?
Old 18-01-2018, 10:52 PM
Knower

Anything can be turned around but that still doesn't change the facts.
If someone believes a bowl of rice has any means of creating intent then they can go right ahead and believe that. This Wikipedia article just shows how far wiki will go to hide facts. I had to LOL at that article.

HMMM I guess a bowl of rice I had the other day had the intent of me devouring it. That's just to funny.
Old 19-01-2018, 12:19 AM
Experiencer
I think tasty food does want to be eaten