Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Old 18-10-2018, 04:45 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by sentient
That ‘remote viewing’ can also be a scene of the past, present or the future.

I don’t doubt your best friend is extremely spiritual, but I generally ‘class’ these abilities as just being ‘psychic’ and these abilities can also run in families.
My mother is psychic, but not ‘spiritual’ and she – for example – can ring me up and tell me that I have got a visitor presently who looks like this and is dressed like that and said bla. bla. bla. - and she is spot on (very annoying).
She comes from ‘psychic ability blood lines’ and her uncle (great uncle?) did teleport. Teleporting means that he was able to suddenly - physically disappear from one place and physically - suddenly materialize in another, miles away. (In those days they had to keep this a secret, because ‘teleporting’ was seen (by the Church) as being taken by the Devil.
I do not know how it is done, but an old Australian Aboriginal lady showed me her disappearing act like that one day - she apparently likes to show it to people in town.

I ‘class’ my other grandmother as ‘spiritual’ – because she was non-dual, she traditionally, culturally had no ego, she only lived in connections to things – but she did not have psychic abilities either, though her children did (my aunties and uncles) – but in the old ways sense (animal spirit helpers etc.)
She was unconsciously 'Tengrist' as per her (Siberian) Ancestor.

Yes, I agree with you on past viewing as well. I remember one time she did share with me a time when this occurred with her where she was viewing a civilization that was during some ancient period. I remember she described their clothing as having robes on they were doing hard labor in a city that was ancient looking with sand everywhere. I thought the buildings she described sounded like Egypt. But they were hauling stones and had carts with mules. So I agree with you that this can be possible as well. My friend got the distinct impression that she lived there or during this time frame possibly in a past life. But what seemed so convincing to her was that she actually felt she was right there when it happened and she was standing on top of some sort of sand dune looking downwards on everyone. But it definitely was not from this era.
Old 18-10-2018, 06:59 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritualLee-Lea
My physical body was in one place and I was in another. I didn’t want to teleport and I didn’t believe in teleportation yet it is real and it happened to me. The teleportation occurred in a public place and it lasted MAYBE 1-2 minutes tops. I was unaware of what happened until I returned back into my physical body. After returning back into my physical body it was as if time stopped briefly (pause button) and play was pressed when I realized I was back. When I teleported to the other location I could SEE what was going on but I couldn’t interact. It wasn’t a bad experience and it has only occurred once. I’ve visited the location of the teleportation many times and nothing happened. Time Travel has to be possible and real because I experienced Teleportation.

Teleportation is the transfer of matter or energy from one point to another without traversing the physical space between them.

Time travel would be teleporting not just the point but also the a set time in space. Teleporting should be instantaneous. So, they are not the same thing exactly. Related, but time travel is a whole lot more power required, out of the range of men and most angels, imo.

In addition, since there really is no "future" as it occurs spontaneously as the now, you could only travel backwards in time if that was ever in the human power. I doubt it will ever be, but there is a way to change the past without going there, also, beyond human and most angels.
Old 19-10-2018, 08:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit bird
Yes, I agree with you on past viewing as well. I remember one time she did share with me a time when this occurred with her where she was viewing a civilization that was during some ancient period. I remember she described their clothing as having robes on they were doing hard labor in a city that was ancient looking with sand everywhere. I thought the buildings she described sounded like Egypt. But they were hauling stones and had carts with mules. So I agree with you that this can be possible as well. My friend got the distinct impression that she lived there or during this time frame possibly in a past life. But what seemed so convincing to her was that she actually felt she was right there when it happened and she was standing on top of some sort of sand dune looking downwards on everyone. But it definitely was not from this era.
Fascinating.
Some credible people do report seeing ancient civilizations, but because I have never ‘seen’ that far back, it remains as an open question possibility to me personally.

About ‘past lives viewing’ ……
At times I have seen superimposed images of other persons - on some people, which I have assumed to be their past lives still effecting them, because when I have ‘zoomed’ onto that superimposed image, ‘another dimensional’ (distance viewing) scene into the past has opened.
Like for one woman, similar to this one opened up:
http://www.renoir.net/images/paintings/pont-neuf.jpg
That era, those dresses and parasols and you get a distinctive feeling of that kind of promenade walking, café society atmosphere.

Or oppressive, dark, draughty corridors of some English castle, heavy social burdens and responsibilities atmosphere ….

But when it is your own past life then you are not just objectively (remote) viewing a scene from the past, it is more like a very lucid dream – where you are properly within that scene reliving it.
Though, if you are inspecting some old ruins and you spontaneously start to channel a person from that place/era, it may feel very much like it was your past life, because you do feel it in first person.

So here this psychic stuff (‘distance viewing’) can become confusing, and you are almost like forced into becoming a detached meditative witness to be able to sort out and map for yourself which is which, because not all thoughts and emotions are yours.

Like – all of a sudden (out of nowhere) you feel so depressed and don’t know why – when some ½ an hour later a friend turns up at your doorstep very depressed, wanting to unburden his/her present troubles.
Old 07-11-2018, 04:08 AM
Seeker

did you do anything different that may have triggered it?
Old 08-11-2018, 01:09 AM
Guide

There are multiple ways to astral project. When you astral project through dreams and you monitor how you feel physically it is almost like being buzzed or intoxicated... when you astral project consciously it is a different feeling...

It feels just like your physical body but mass less.... and obviously you have other abilities like fllight... and etc.... so if she viewed the past in eygpt and she felt like she was there... she technically was... now you know why they say all time lines are existent all at once continuously and there is no past or feature haha.... only a references can be used according to consciousness...

I astral projected many times but lol soo much to do so little time it seems which is why I am learning to do it more consciously... I have gone to a place in a past life where a planet was destroyed... as I awaited to visit this place my higher self showed me that it was destroyed but it was reminded right in front of me and I was able to visit...

I have noticed some different states that match what you said with the eyes... there was a time where i spent a night at a hotel and I had a dream that lasted a whole life time as another person... entering that was strange because it never happened to me before... I remember laying down and hearing my heart pound in sequences with my eye moment... but even such a long time was lost to thought upon coming back... the life was like in fast forward like if you were to put a dvd in and press fast forward but still retain all the information emotions that transpired during that movie...

::)
Old 08-11-2018, 03:02 AM
Knower

A Teleportation Phenomenon on the Untersberg Mountain

A persistently reported phenomenon on the Untersberg mountain in Bavaria is that of missing time and suddenly finding oneself in a different area without explanation as if one had been spontaneously teleported. Hikers have reported losing consciousness and then waking up in an unfamiliar part of the mountain with minutes or hours missing and unaccounted for. In some of these reports the person had travelled many miles within the span of just a few minutes.

I have had two experiences of this kind while living in Buenos Aires.

(1) At about 1420 hrs on Monday 13 September 2010 I went to meet my daughter from school. The afternoon was grey and drizzly. I was only fifty yards from the bus stop when I thought to myself that it was getting strangely greyer and darker. (Though no longer young, I am in good health, do not smoke, drink alcohol or take drugs.)

Having been deprived of consciousness, eight minutes later I came to in another part of the district having crossed two of the most dangerous road junctions in the city.

I was disoriented and confused and for some minutes found myself continuing to walk in the opposite direction to where I had been going. Finally I sorted it all out and got back in time to meet my daughter.

It was not until the Wednesday that it occurred to me that something strange had happened on the Monday. Fortunately I had had the presence of mind to note it all down in my diary.

(2) The second such incident occurred at 1930 hrs on Wednesday 20 July 2011. Having left my daughter at the house of a schoolfriend, I decided to walk to the underground railway station on Avda.Cordoba along a road I know well. It was dark, midwinter.

My intention was to walk the four blocks west along Laprida to Avda. Cordoba. The first block I came to should have been "General Mansilla". As I crossed the intersection I noticed that the street sign read "Agüero". This road Agüero runs parallel to Laprida 100 yards or more north. The road sign reading Agüero was correct and had not been interfered with, meaning that I had walked the 100 yards in a single minute unconscious under the guidance of an unknown force.

The only explanation is the word "Agüero". The street is named after a military man but the meaning of the word in Spanish is "presage, omen". Nothing like this has happened to me since.