Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 05-10-2010, 11:32 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon Willow

So wonderful to see you back here Spirit Guide Sparrow, I always love to read your posts, and the calmness that I feel while reading them.

In regards to the quote I pulled from your mesage, I have been wondering about this lately. For example, if I feel scared, I know to talk to Archangel Michael, or if I feel like just chatting I talk to my daughter (she's in spirit), but I have never been too sure when I'm just praying, or needing help with more day-to-day things, for example, who to really aim my thoughts at?

If I'm understanding your message correctly it doesn't really matter who I pray to as long as my intentions are clear? If this is the case will the best members for the job, within my beautiful Spirit team, then step forward to help me with what I am trying to achieve?

I hope this makes sense :)

Love, light and blessings,
Moon Willow
Salutations of love and light from child and Sparrow, Moon Willow.

Kind you are with your words. I equally aspire to share mine with you.

The first thing you must consider when praying, or projecting out thoughts, feelings and questions into the universe is, who is listening?

To understand this you must understand the law of proximity. This will reveal to you that those energies or entities that resonate closest to you at that time, and to the resonance of your message, prayer or question, will receive them first and foremost. Though your loving energies sent out may actually be of loving nature, if there are negative energies or entities in your spatial proximity, it is inevitable that they will likely feel the energy/thought you have sent past them. If you are particularly calling out for some none-physical being you have to adopt caution and be on your guard that such negative or mischievous energies or entities don’t portray themselves to you as that which you are seeking. This is not to alarm you in any way, but to alert you to your responsibility in safeguarding your energy space and using common sense.
From my previous post above you can see that different categories of beings may, and can, portray themselves to you as what you would proclaim to look like an Angel, so you have to have your wits about you in any form of communication with the spirit world.

Further to your understanding you may wish to think about the law of attraction similarly. As well as the law of proximity, meaning whatsoever orbits your closest energy space, the law of attraction also works to attract that which is of likeness. So if you focus on thinking beautiful loving thoughts and sending out the most loving compassionate feelings you will ultimately attract those that embody such qualities and characteristics. With this said, if you aspire to attract a specific energy form, or being, something like an Angel, then working diligently to bring this about through your actions will ultimately attract a being of such character and quality. The being may not be in the form or originate from the place you most expect, but will embody all the very beautiful qualities you draw towards you from the energy you sent out. A being much like an Angel, for I tell you there are vast numbers of such life forms, may choose to manifest to you or interact with you in a certain way having been attracted to you by some prayer, universal beckoning or cry of assistance. You should receive this experience as a unique blessing.

You must also take into consideration, when praying, asking questions or such like, that there are those who consistently watch over you - your spirit guides. Again this falls into the law of proximity because your spirit guides are bound to your proximity by conscious awareness. They are also bound to you by the law of attraction, for they are attracted to your wellbeing, in that they aspire to maintain it. There are other beings from your soul group who also aspire to keep you well and safe, and on your path of purpose, and so too they will remain in a close proximity and attraction to your thoughts, feelings and desires.

To finish off my response here, your last paragraph in your post is precisely true. You cannot possibly control who or what hears or receives the energy you send out into the universe. But you can control the resonance and vibration of that energy, which will directly influence what you receive back. Your spirit team are the ones closest to you at the moment, they are the ones who know where you are at all times. Send your loving thoughts and questions, warm wishes, ponderings and reflections, prayers and pleas for assistance to them, and they will see to it they get to where they need to go.

If you know the name of your guide, or a being that helps you, then all the better. If a loved one has passed on, and similarly you know their name, or know their vibration, their ‘character/personality’ then you can send thoughts to them directly, and they will receive them. Souls who share a common bond whilst in human form are much more adept at inter-dimensional communication once one of them has passed on, for they retain a conscious emotional/mental link. It is never advisable to form attachments to those passed in a selfish manner it should be noted, as this can often create disturbances for that loved one transitioning into higher dimensional states.

Peace be of mind, body and spirit.
-SPARROW-

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 06-10-2010, 12:46 AM
shaya48

beautiful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
Angels

By Spirit Guide Sparrow

Hello. Love and sacred blessings.

I am Spirit Guide Sparrow. I wish to speak a little about something which addresses some questions I see individuals have at this time. While some may not agree from their own perspective what is about to be said, I direct these words to those of you who resonate to this degree of truth. Sa’lam, God bless. salam

At some point in your life you will be drawn towards the belief that there are forces at work beyond your comprehension. Whether it be through some form of miracle or moment of divine revelation. It might also come in the form of a traumatic emotional experience that raises your awareness beyond the physical.
Whatever form this takes it essentially raises many questions in the mind, and reveals many doubts about the reality in which you live.

This communication is to be shared in order to shed some light upon the shining ones; those we have become accustomed to calling angels.
Who they are, why they are here and what role they play in the grand orchestra of life. With this I do sincerely hope to nurture awareness of these beautiful beings and reconnect humanity to what is rightfully theirs.

At the beginning, though it is said there was no literal sense of beginning, there existed all that was. All that was, was all that was. Nothing existed outside of all that was. In a sense, all that was, was nothing; no-thing. All that was knew not that it was all that was, for there was nothing to produce the experience of perspective. All that was had no-thing to compare itself with in order that it may know what it was. Through what you can understand as a desire grew an intent to know of itself all that it was. Thus, sprang from no-thing some-thing. Something outside of all there was. Which becomes something which is not everything. This is the point at which separation was conceived. Consciousness split itself into infinite separate parts. Separate sparks of itself, all made from the same breath. These sparks left the great one-ness of the prime creator and took on their own individual characteristics. Each characteristic an expression and aspect of all that it was. These aspects separated again, and again into smaller and smaller aspects of itself. Eventually the spirit, the soul and individual consciousness was conceived. From here souls developed individual awareness and perspective. Individual desires and identities. Individual desires and eventually…experiences. Each soul is an individual expression of the greater aspect from whence it came. As that aspect too is an expression of a far grander aspect, so on and so forth.

As these aspects of consciousness began to manifest perspectives and processes of awareness upon the platform of expression and creation, there too was conceived those referred to as angels. These aspects were created to maintain the structure of the process and the expansion of awareness. They were to become the grand caretakers in service to prime creator. To oversee each and every last spark ever conceived. To work in harmony with each and every single potential and provide the tools necessary for each soul to express and create. To see that each spark of life fulfils its highest divine potential through its journey of discovery.

As each universe and potential was imagined, and as each aspect of prime creator sought to express itself, so too did the angels separate into their own unique aspects. The Archangels became archetypical expressions of consciousness. Though they are much, much more than this, it is not a requirement to know more than this at this time. It is enough to say that they govern their own field of capacity and personify their own unique roles according to the needs of all that is.
As a human being, as a divine spirit that you are, you are eternally bound to these angelic shining ones. They exist in service to you, for in serving you they serve all that is. By acknowledging your connection to them you bring yourself closer to Self awareness. By inviting their loving devoted presence into your life you welcome in the very breath of prime creator. Their presence in your life will act to illuminate your own path, your own divinity and your own capacity for unconditional love.

They will not force their appearance or presence upon you and invade or alter your state of belief. The very act in doing so would go against the divine process that is perfect onto itself. When you are ready to receive, so shall you bathe in the abundance and the love of the angelic ones. Invite them into all aspects of your daily life, and trust in their unfathomable wisdom to do what is best for you. They love you so very much and no one is outside their reach or unqualified to receive their unconditional incomprehensible love.

Through the picture here given and the words I write, I am granted privilege to impart their sublime energy to you. With love unconditional.

-SPARROW-

Beautifully written and illastrated spirit guide sparrow, shaya48
Old 06-10-2010, 05:42 AM
Moon Willow

Thank you Spirit Guide Sparrow for your thorough and thoughtful reply to my question.

I look forward to reading your future posts and learning so much more.

Love, light and blessings,
Moon Willow
Old 06-10-2010, 06:17 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
Angels

By Spirit Guide Sparrow

As each universe and potential was imagined, and as each aspect of prime creator sought to express itself, so too did the angels separate into their own unique aspects. The Archangels became archetypical expressions of consciousness. Though they are much, much more than this, it is not a requirement to know more than this at this time. It is enough to say that they govern their own field of capacity and personify their own unique roles according to the needs of all that is.

As a human being, as a divine spirit that you are, you are eternally bound to these angelic shining ones. They exist in service to you, for in serving you they serve all that is. By acknowledging your connection to them you bring yourself closer to Self awareness. By inviting their loving devoted presence into your life you welcome in the very breath of prime creator. Their presence in your life will act to illuminate your own path, your own divinity and your own capacity for unconditional love.

They will not force their appearance or presence upon you and invade or alter your state of belief. The very act in doing so would go against the divine process that is perfect onto itself. When you are ready to receive, so shall you bathe in the abundance and the love of the angelic ones. Invite them into all aspects of your daily life, and trust in their unfathomable wisdom to do what is best for you. They love you so very much and no one is outside their reach or unqualified to receive their unconditional incomprehensible love.

Through the picture here given and the words I write, I am granted privilege to impart their sublime energy to you. With love unconditional.

-SPARROW-

Dear Sparrow,

So many beautiful expressions of Angelic wisdom and knowledge you bring to us. One can just feel the love as you write. I feel a very strong connection to the Angels and I do believe in and have experienced some of the things you have mentioned above, and it is so true. I just wanted to share this with you and others, so they may realize it is truly so....

love and blessings,
Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 06-10-2010, 08:00 AM
Deactivated Account

hello again Sparrow,

I was just re- reading your message on " Communicating with Angels " and connecting with them thru the language of love. Yes, this particular post is a bit long, but definitely worth reading... and reading more than once !

"Angels speak from the very cradle of love. Their message is always perfectly clear, illuminating and deeply penetrating. In order that you may understand their language you must understand the language of love"

"You may pray outward or inward, to the universe or to your personal God. You may sit quietly and verbalize your desires and needs to the heavens. Or you may simply sit and reflect upon your own thoughts and feelings and make an internal request or intent. It does not really matter in what form this takes as long as it is sincere, clear and from the heart. It must be sincere because a request made out of insincerity is a hollow one and has no true power. It must be clear because if you are not clear what it is you want, and if you do not certain in your choice, then the angels cannot act upon it. If it is not from the heart then your plea is not genuine and does not hold the benefit of the universe in mind."

Very good information to take note of and remember !

"Do not hold expectation in the way that limits your perspective of the answer. Do not hold a judgement of the form the answer should take. Allow yourself the freedom to be open minded and open hearted to anything that comes to your door. It may come in the form of a meeting, a person on the street or at work. It may come in the form of a song or a book, or a movie. It may come in the form of a feeling, an idea or burst of creativity. It may come in the form of Self reflection and simple silence. It may come in the form of an opportunity or challenge. It may come in the form of suffering, pain or undesired experience that provokes maturity. It may come in any form you can comprehend, for there are no limits to the resources of the angelic ones. They will use every last tool in their disposal to get the message through. If it takes a gentle whisper in the wind or if it takes a collision with a train. You will get the message eventually.

You will know when you have been answered because you will know what you have to do next. You will always have to do something in response to their answer. For what you ask for cannot come about without your involvement. "

This part about being open to a variety of ways in which you will hear or receive an answer from the angels is very important. There are so many ways, as Sparrow has mentioned. And I personally have found that the more you open your mind to the possibilities, the more the possibilities will appear !! If you limit your expectations to receiving an answer in one set way, then you are sooo limiting your receiving an answer. Be open to any and all possibilities. It is amazing how creative the Angels can be in answering your requests !

And the part about them,continuing in whatever way will get your attention, to get their message across is for real. I know, I have had several occasions, when I have needed to be told, several times, about something ... and they very patiently, and persistently kept at it til I got the message !

Looking forward to hearing more about the Angels !

love and blessings,
Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Old 06-10-2010, 09:57 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
hello again Sparrow,

I was just re- reading your message on " Communicating with Angels " and connecting with them thru the language of love. Yes, this particular post is a bit long, but definitely worth reading... and reading more than once !

Dream Angel xx

Tell me about it. I didn't realize how long it was until I read it myself.

Advice: Take the day off prior to reading!

-SPARROW-

Old 06-10-2010, 02:12 PM
Deactivated Account

Sure now you give me advice on what to do before reading, lol !

I am thinking I need to take the day off after reading, as I was just exhausted ! I felt like I was in another world.

just kidding Sparrow

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Old 07-10-2010, 08:32 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
Sure now you give me advice on what to do before reading, lol !

I am thinking I need to take the day off after reading, as I was just exhausted ! I felt like I was in another world.

just kidding Sparrow

Dream Angel xx
Or you felt you were in the real world, and less submerged in the illusionary one?
I would be sad should you feel exhausted and robbed of energy from reading any of my words, I truly hope you were pulling my chain.

Explaining things in one paragraph can quite often be left to multitudes of misinterpretations. I always aspire to give a broad feed of information and perspective. The same I suppose if one was writing a book.

Compliments from The Sparrow

Old 07-10-2010, 08:48 AM
Deactivated Account

Dearest Sparrow

I was just teasing with my comments about being exhausted, I am sorry. I am not sure what I meant about being in another world. I just feel like I am, when I am reading your writings sometime, this is a good thing.

Your beautiful words could never exhaust me or rob me of energy !

I enjoy reading all your messages, and I truly understand one cannot explain everything in one paragraph. I would not want it any other way, than the way it is now.

And you can be sure, if you ever write or have written a book, I would be first in line to want a copy, autographed of course !

love & blessings,
Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Old 07-10-2010, 08:49 AM
Ascender
Whenever i read SpiritGuideSparrows posts, i actually feel energetically the presence of angels guiding the words written. Such a beautiful energy and guidance, thankyou so much for sharing your gift. (hug)